Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Hi guys!

As some of you might know I started a youtube channel on which you can see video's of my gameplays.

I have two gamelays online so far, which can be viewed here:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=CIlMT3S5djI

and here:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=n1JonuBAjFg

These are both the first parts.

Now what I'm wondering is how much do you like watching these video's? I could record one game each week and put it online so people can view it, but only if there are people who are interested in it and who will watch it. Please let me know what you think. :)
  • Dekaeneas-Spy, GaryLShelton and Firmas like this
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#2 Where Is Ya Flag

Where Is Ya Flag

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

I'd like to watch them, once in a while..

You should work together with Stratego Tutorials though. It would be best, if things were kinda fast forwarded like 1.5-2x

• maxroelofs likes this

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of *bleeping* A holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *bleeping* fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!

2zjf5h4.jpg

#3 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Anybody else who likes to see the games fast forwarded?

Me and youtube tutorials have a completely different tactic, i send him a message in which i asked him to play me, i will record it and post the game.

#4 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,277 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Max, it's a nice thing to be able to see.   One thing is neat is to see not only all of your setups and high level strategies but also the responses of quality opponents you play.  I have never seen Nortrom play, for example, so it was very interesting to watch.  I'll watch your Max channel, but you're not going to leave much to the imagination about your strategies and setups if you put one game out every week, are you?  Does this concern you?

I watched both games.  You showed a lot of bravado in both.  Your Marshal had a shade too much in that second game, unfortunately.  What was interesting was seeing that play of boldness with the Spy and the Colonel work out in the second game against Nortrom.  I wonder how much that play, described by Trickz recently, actually pays off?  

Thanks for posting the games.  I thought they moved quickly enough, as I liked being able to study the why's of the moves just a bit.  For me the timing was fine, but maybe someone higher ranked would disagree.  Or perhaps they were already sped up today.  I don't know.

GLS

• maxroelofs likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#5 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Max, it's a nice thing to be able to see.   One thing is neat is to see not only all of your setups and high level strategies but also the responses of quality opponents you play.  I have never seen Nortrom play, for example, so it was very interesting to watch.  I'll watch your Max channel, but you're not going to leave much to the imagination about your strategies and setups if you put one game out every week, are you?  Does this concern you?

I watched both games.  You showed a lot of bravado in both.  Your Marshal had a shade too much in that second game, unfortunately.  What was interesting was seeing that play of boldness with the Spy and the Colonel work out in the second game against Nortrom.  I wonder how much that play, described by Trickz recently, actually pays off?  

Thanks for posting the games.  I thought they moved quickly enough, as I liked being able to study the why's of the moves just a bit.  For me the timing was fine, but maybe someone higher ranked would disagree.  Or perhaps they were already sped up today.  I don't know.

GLS

Yo Gary,

Indeed, that situation was described by Trickz

so instead that your spy hides, BLITZ

with 'm through his sideline quick

together with the col for a fightnight bitsj! :D

Maybe you will ask yourself : "Why high risk?"

It's fifty percent chance that he takes the bait so it ain't no scifi, this...

action is based on reality when you play this game during a wifi trip!  :D

It could be on the left, it could be on the right, the side might switch

but nobody expects a charging spy right quick

who tries nice sjit to slice five ribs of the devine might, this...

is a sky high gift which makes it fun in a nice high vid,

all the way or only the highlights quick,

whatever you choose, it's fine by Trickz!  ;)

But if you prefer to hide spies bitsj,...

then don't complain that you most probably will see more stars than the night sky, bliss...

No, it's bluffin' all the way cuz' hiding the spy might fit,....your opponent cuz' this guy might trick

to try right quick his fly by sjit with his scout who just walks on the sideline bitsj!  :D

That's why it fights like sjit so I like this,...move that you see in his nice high vid

where Max makes the move of the century so I guess that the wise tries hit,

they pay off and for your opponent's marsh it's very fast "bye bye kid!"  :D

And yes, I know...I rhyme quite sick,

I write fine scripts

and you can read them all the time with the lines I spit!  :D

Gary, don't take it personal that I called you a wifi bitsj

but it had to rhyme quite slick

or instead, would you have preferred to be called a wide sized prik? :D

It's just BS, you know that, it's just for the fun that I write fly sjit

about nothing at all,....

Anyway, I'm out so this letter was

SIGNED BY TRICKZ  B)

P'z

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#6 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

Thanks for all the replies guys, I will go into a few of your points.

GaryLShelton:

Thanks for your enthousiasm, I am currently in a phase in which I am making huge progress in my style of playing, the style i use now is not the same you will see me use in a month, Also, i like to share my games so people might learn from it.

I'm uploading a new game now by the way.

Greetz,

Maxroelofs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users