Where Is Ya Flag

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

First, let me begin to ask if some1 can get rid of half the pinned topics which are in no need no more..

Or place them in another forum, like an all pinned forum or whatever..

Okay, where to begin with..

First I want to thank the forum mods for their great work, they keep good track on what's happening on the forum, reading and replying to posts, deleting posts, cheaters section , etc. etc.

Now back to my suggestion..

Why not having a 2week (or weekly) tournament, winner gets braggin rights.

And the mods gets experience..

those weekly tournaments should be the first 8 who sign up, and if someone miss, lets say this weeks sign up for the  tournament, they can try to be one of the first for the next weekly tournament..

This weekly tournament should be a knock out system..which means 7 games till we got a winner..

After weekly tournaments there should be one monthly tournament..

This time with 12-16 people signing up. once again a knock out system, winner gets braggin rights, tournament makers getting experience.

6 monthly tournament is the so called "Champions League tournament" , which, many of you already know is being discussed in another topic.

Goal of this all is, besides fun and another type of Stratego experience, for the active (forum) stratego players, to make Stratego.com more interesting..

If more people hear about these, hopefully more people will be active on the forum, all with all, the more people, maybe Jumbo will put more interests in this site

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of *bleeping* A holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *bleeping* fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide--how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy!

2zjf5h4.jpg

#2 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thanks a lot for your remarks.

I like very much the idea to have such events , and I don"t keep it secret, it is also my willing to organise a surprise -one day -tournament with the first 8 who will first sign up. ( probably in christmas)

According the CL we are in the final stage to announce that during next weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users