New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

What comes after beta?

This is a new topic, but it is meant as a follow-up to numerous other topics, including "Nsquared", "draw deniers are ruining this site, "tie denial", and "list for programming changes".

First, kudos to Nsquared. He stood up to the three musketeers even though he was badly outnumbered. He won with heart, courage and guile. He is a true champion of the Quick Arena, and an inspiration to all!

Second, kudos to the Justice Committee for taking action against draw deniers!

Third, kudos to Gary Shelton for an excellent list of desirable programming changes.

Finally, what is the plan? The beta users have provided valuable feedback, but we have no word from the web-site about any planned changes. Will there be another iteration of the software?

Is trickz correct when he says "all the programmers are gone" or is that just poetic license?

Can the Justice committee offer any information?

Thank you!

Bluffah

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi, Bluffah,

Good questions. It is accurate that - at present - any major programming changes are not feasible. The reasons for this are various and are not ready to be disclosed publicly at the moment. However, there are folks actively taking stock of the recommendations and looking into future possibilities. Once there is more definitive information available, the forum members will be notified, I promise.

I know this sounds like I am avoiding the core issue and question, and for that I apologize. You will just have to trust me when I say there are private discussions going on to figure out the best and most realistic way to continue forward with the future of this site.

Best,

LTG

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users