§ilence321

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

my family are big stratego fans and what we have been wanting was to see your winning streaks . What i mean is that you will see when your on a 6 game wining streak or have lost 3 times in a row , i find if you were able to see if you've been winning 14 games and you want to win the [15 game winning streak] then you will have motivation to win your game . Anyway reply and let me know what you think ;)

§ilence

Posted Image

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

my family are big stratego fans and what we have been wanting was to see your winning streaks . What i mean is that you will see when your on a 6 game wining streak or have lost 3 times in a row , i find if you were able to see if you've been winning 14 games and you want to win the [15 game winning streak] then you will have motivation to win your game . Anyway reply and let me know what you think ;)

§ilence

Currently you are told if you have a win streak of 5, 10, 15, or 25. Each time I reached that point, I received an achievement badge/icon.  The next time you get such a streak, though, I don't know if it tells you. I am not aware of any losing streak notifications at present.

How can I help you?

#3 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

my best streak here is between 170-180

#4 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

This doesn't answer the question(s) posed. It seems more like just boasting, Satan ;).

Answers to the following would help, though:

When you win more than 25 games in a row, do you get any other notifications? At what point and in what form?

How can I help you?

#5 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

no notifications after 25 win streak

#6 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

no notifications after 25 win streak

OK, thank you. 

Don't worry about telling others of your streak. We already know you are one of the best players, here.

How can I help you?

#7 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Bragger :)

I know one thing though,....yes, you are an exceptional good player but you are beatable.

I played you four times in total and THREE of the four times, I had the lead (and a good lead, not a thin lead) and I blew it.

I will beat you one day, even if it's one lousy time.

You and Punish are still on my list to beat.

Soon!  ;)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#8 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,743 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

OK, thank you. 

Don't worry about telling others of your streak. We already know you are one of the best players, here.

Hey, as Walter Brennan would often say in the Guns of Will Sonnett, "No brag, just fact."  

Thanks for letting it out Satan.  I for one think it's mighty impressive.  As a matter of fact, I would push for not only a Last Ten streak statistic on our profile but also the Longest Streak.  In addition to having the information for ourselves, I'd make this a public list so everyone can see who's hot and who's not.  Winning 170 in a row is so far out of the realm of duplicatability that it will never fall.  So post it.  Honor it.  The upper echelons need kudos for being there.  

GLS

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users