Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

I would like to recommend as a future feature, a way to list who we previously played and what was the result of the game (Did we win by flag capture, surrender, no pieces left. There will be many players on this site in the future and I would like to know if faced them or not and when, this could play a role what setup I may elect to choice or create a new one. I can understand listing all games may be too much to ask but what about the last say 25 games?
  • GaryLShelton likes this

#2 dboekestein

dboekestein

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

Did you notice there is already a "Recently met" in the social hub? There is no stats on the result of a match, but you can see who you played.

#3 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

Yes I did see that, but not quite the same as seeing what happened in a match. Some other site I used to play at listed all games that you have played and offered a pie graph to show:..won vs lost. If you won then it showed in a pie chart: Flag capture, won by resignation, other play quit, won by capture all pieces. If you lost game same pie chart would come up. I wouldn't expect the site to show all that on here, but just thought if it was possible to list recent matches results on our profile.
  • GaryLShelton likes this

#4 dboekestein

dboekestein

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

@midnightguy we would like to add a gameplay history, bear with us and you will see it :-)
  • Midnightguy, vegas and GaryLShelton like this

#5 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,378 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

This was brought up way back in December.  The site is wonderful now, but improved stats still would be very nice.  Although it may be pushing my luck, I think it would be fantastic to do as Midnightguy proposed and show us some brief statistic on how the games ended as well.  That would be cool.  Perhaps the data could hang around six months to a year?

• Midnightguy likes this

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users