chefwd76

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Things seem to have stalled at the moment, on starting a Canadian Stratego Federation so I will suggest starting up a North American Stratego Federation.  (While leaving the door open to perhaps one day divide into Canada and USA)  But in the meantime I would like to set up a North American Stratego Federation.  We will take anybody regardless of skill.  The only thing you need to join would be a love of the game.  Do I have any interest?  Hopefully joining Canada and the USA in the same federation does not violate any rules at this time.  If it does I am sure someone will let me know.  Message me or reply to this post and hopefully we can get something going.

Let anybody that believe's something is impossible be interrupted by somebody else completing the task, for it is only impossible for those who cannot.

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

I am still finalizing my thoughts on the online federation concept. However, I'd suggest at this time that, if this idea of federations is to come to fruition, they should be limited to national boundaries. That is, the US and Canada should not combine into a North American federation if comparable regions do not have the same option. If there are not enough Canadians interested, then it would be better for the Canadians who are interested to join a "Rest of the World" team.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users