sdhind

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I had an unusual occurrence earlier when I was playing against GreenSwampMonster on 11/29/2013 around 7am CST. The game had been lagging and/or hesitating after a movement taking 4 seconds for it to actually appear in the space it should move to. I had 1 Colonel left (and was up a General in the game) at the time. My Colonel at the time was in between the 2 lakes, blocking an access point (We both had a Colonel at the time). After I made a move with my General, my Colonel DISAPPEARED of the game board! The game STILL showed me as having the piece (1/2 Next to the Colonel); however, It was NOWHERE to be seen on the board, and I tried selecting the space that the Colonel had been in (thinking there could be a glitch, and the piece is actually still there, but not displaying the piece) but nothing would activate or move. The piece was not on the board. No Colonels on the board, with the display showing 1/2. I think it is very unfair I had to take a loss in this situation where I no longer had a piece that I was entitled to. This occurrence seems undoubtedly a cheat or a bug. A screen shot would have proven the occurrence; however I didn't know how to do a screen shot.IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA to have a simplified instruction of "How to take a screen shot" notated in an easy to see spot on the site. Thank you for providing an entertaining and fun game and for taking any solid suggestions for improvement or ideas to make it more entertaining...In ALL INTEGRITY.....SDHIND

#2 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

If you would look very good on the forum, you would find what you need to do in case of a facing a cheater.

It's all been explained several times what you need to do exactly.

How to take screenshots, where to put them and so on...

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users