sdhind

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I had an unusual occurrence earlier when I was playing against GreenSwampMonster on 11/29/2013 around 7am CST.The game had been hesitating about 4 seconds after a piece was moved, making one wonder if the move actually went thru. I had 1 Colonel left (and was up a General) the Colonel was in between the lakes blocking the access point. We both had a Colonel at the time, and I moved my General. After I made this move with my General my Colonel in between the lake DISAPPEARED! The game still listed me having the Colonel (1 of 2 pieces) but the Colonel was NOWHERE to be seen on the board, and I also tried to select the SPOT on the board WHERE the Colonel was just at thinking may be there was just a glitch displaying the piece, but it was actually THERE (which has happened on video games), and was UNABLE to select it. This occurrence is most UNDOUBTEDLY A BUG OR A CHEAT. Nonetheless I shouldn't have taken a loss. ALSO- HOW do you take screen shots? That would have proven this occurrence. IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA that a simplify instruction be NOTATED in a spot that is consistently VIEWED on HOW TO TAKE screen shots.....Thank you & in all INTEGRITY  SDHIND

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users