chefwd76

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

This is a shout out to all of the Canadian Stratego players on this site.  I am looking to set  up a Canadian Stratego Federation online.  If you are interested please private message me and I will get in touch with you.  Also to the other members on the site please spread the word to any Canadian Players you face to come to the forums and check this post out.  We want everybody regardless of skill or ability.  The only thing needed is a love of the game.

• KARAISKAKIS, Dekaeneas-Spy and Napoleon 1er like this

Let anybody that believe's something is impossible be interrupted by somebody else completing the task, for it is only impossible for those who cannot.

#2 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

From my side i welcome your try chefwd76 and I call all the canadian players who love stratego join to this company.

#3 ┬žilence321

┬žilence321

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'll be joining 

Posted Image

#4 chefwd76

chefwd76

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

We just need one more member to become an official federation, and then from there, we will continue to recruit anybody who wishes to join from Canada.  Hopefully we will have enough members to field a "National Team" in time for the world cup play.  So I shout to all of the other Canadian Players.  Please join us!  We will happily accept anyone regardless of ability.  Let's raise an army and go after the Dutch, The Greeks, The Americans, and any other team.  See you on the battlefield. ;)

Let anybody that believe's something is impossible be interrupted by somebody else completing the task, for it is only impossible for those who cannot.

#5 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,023 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Pls. delete this post. Sorry for error.

GLS

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#6 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,023 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

This is a shout out to all of the Canadian Stratego players on this site.  I am looking to set  up a Canadian Stratego Federation online.  If you are interested please private message me and I will get in touch with you.  Also to the other members on the site please spread the word to any Canadian Players you face to come to the forums and check this post out.  We want everybody regardless of skill or ability.  The only thing needed is a love of the game.

chefwd76, hey, I'm just curious.  I'm American, not Canadian.  Where will you play online?  Will this site still be your key playing field for all the joiners?  It'd be interesting for other factions to know, I think, if you didn't mind sharing.

GLS

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#7 chefwd76

chefwd76

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

My goal is to keep the cost for our federation to zero, therefore this site will be our home battlefield.  This site offers the most talent (in my mind)  and since the Canadian Federation is still in it's infancy and needs to grow, here is probably the best place for that to happen.  Not too many Canadians played at Meta, so we need to practice.  The only way for us to become a world power like the Dutch and the Greeks is for the Canadians to play as many game as possible.  See you on the battlefield.

Chef

• KARAISKAKIS likes this

#8 Guest_General Brock_*

Guest_General Brock_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hi Chef. Let me know if you still need another Canadian.

#9 General_Brock

General_Brock

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Sorry Chef, wasn't logged in. PM me with details

#10 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

probably should make it a north american stratego federation.  With the little numbers that play between the US and Canada

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users