don mitsos

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

I didn't know where to put so i created this.

I had the following experiance recently. I was in a game with Juno B and i had a saboter and a lieutenant left. He had a major and 3 sergeants but onle the major was available as the sergeants were closed by bombs. He clearly would not attack so i proposed a tie which he rejected. After about an hour and a half of useless play i gave him the game. I have printscreens to prove what i am saying.

So i  report the behavior of the player Juno B and i request his punishment. In my opinion he is destroying the fun of the game and is as good as a cheater. I here after refer to wins such as this as bordom wins!!!!!

#2 don mitsos

don mitsos

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

here is the printscreens

Attached Files

#3 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

I didn't know where to put so i created this.

I had the following experiance recently. I was in a game with Juno B and i had a saboter and a lieutenant left. He had a major and 3 sergeants but onle the major was available as the sergeants were closed by bombs. He clearly would not attack so i proposed a tie which he rejected. After about an hour and a half of useless play i gave him the game. I have printscreens to prove what i am saying.

So i  report the behavior of the player Juno B and i request his punishment. In my opinion he is destroying the fun of the game and is as good as a cheater. I here after refer to wins such as this as bordom wins!!!!!

To me, it is despicable not to accept the tie in the situation you describe. However, at present we cannot call this cheating - just poor, poor sportsmanship.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users