Jens14

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Not sure where to post it but I just had a game against an abusive player.

We were just playing and he got really mad when he parked his spy on my scout and I could grab his colonel and a bunch of other pieces that he had moved (which he claims I lottod...). He started to get very abusive, swearing at me, calling me an idiot and stuff like that, even called me a cheater...

Here are some screenshots I took:

jde3zM6.png

Even said I lottod eventhough I didn't attack anything hadn't move yet. Meanwhile he lottos everything he can at my side and even wins because of his luck. How this guy ever got Bronze marshall will be a mystery forever. Probably just luck.

Please take measures against this person for his abusive behaviour.

Thanks.

#2 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

We were just playing and he got really mad when he parked his spy on my scout and I could grab his colonel and a bunch of other pieces that he had moved (which he claims I lottod...). He started to get very abusive, swearing at me, calling me an idiot and stuff like that, even called me a cheater...

jde3zM6.png

Even said I lottod eventhough I didn't attack anything hadn't move yet. Meanwhile he lottos everything he can at my side and even wins because of his luck. How this guy ever got Bronze marshall will be a mystery forever. Probably just luck.

Please take measures against this person for his abusive behaviour. Just because this is online doesn't mean I have to be treated like this.

Thanks.

Oh boy, what a noob.

And this kid even has the nerves to complain after I reported him for a cheater.

But good, let's get some facts straight.

1) He said I was really mad for letting him have my spy with a scout (unknown piece that was threatening my gen and col and I didn't have any backup left in the neighbourhood so yeah, I took the chance and he had me with that.  But what he didn't mention is that I was already up some material when it happened so I could afford it.  Apparantly this guy is used to nothing cuz' when I say out of frustration 'fu' for the fact he jacks my spy, then he's immediately hurt.  It's like I shot him down with an AK47 I guess.....wtf, lol :)

Like I know you at all? Dude, it's just a game online so treat my words as JUST words then?

No, oh my boy, cuz' what a crime it is to have freedom of speach and how badly insulting the f-word is.

I mean the LIGHT version of the f-word of course cuz' you can't swear.  Hearts will pop up on the screen then but apparantly this guy is really hurt now!  Please, somebody give him some tissues!  :D

2) Because I was leading against this guy, he decided to lotto some unmoved pieces and he couldn't deal with the fact that I called him a lottery noob for that.  They didn't move at all and who would know better? I used that army, you didn't but you only think you know.   Is it so wrong to call you a lottery noob?  Wow, in that case I'm hurt as hell cuz' you don't want to know how many people called me a lottery noob so far! Lol, the number is incountable haha :)

3) The screenshots you provide are hilarious to be honest.

First of all it proves that YOU keep on nagging after you stole my spy (admitted : brilliant move!  ;) ).

I ask him to continue the game but he keeps on chattting like a little proud child with his great hero move.

Wow, congratulations for removing the lowest piece on the board so I guess the complete world has got to know your story now! 

Fine, anyway,...so after some minutes of BS talk he decides to continue with the play.

But not the honest way of course,....you can see the chatlogs yourself.  This guy is really so stupid that he shows you the proof of him being a cheater.  Why else would I mention that he's a pathetic sore losing glitcher?

Oh, that's right,.....because there are no screenshots, lol!

Guess what noob?

Here it is :

m45j.png

You're a disgrace for the game.

Claiming arrogantly that typing some words is a much higher crime than trying to cheat,....wtf.

You should get an account reset cuz' the proof is overwhelmingly there.

You're just frustrated that you lost and that I'm better.

Not my fault that you play so stupid.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, it is what it is.

It shouldn't matter at all if I like my opponent or not,....it's about a game between two people who love that game, that's the only thing there is in common and all the rest is irrelevant as long as you play fair.

And with you that's obviously not the case.

Go cheat some more, lol :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#3 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

The screens seem to be of different games?

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog post

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

#4 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

No, different chatlogs from the same game

#5 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

jde3zM6.png

Please take measures against this person for his abusive behaviour.

Thanks.

Please re-post with the screenshots. Thanks.

How can I help you?

#6 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

SEKTOR vs Day (Screen 1)
DAIROU vs JENSNEUIJ (Screen 2)

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

#7 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Oh boy, what a noob.

And this kid even has the nerves to complain after I reported him for a cheater.

But good, let's get some facts straight.

1) He said I was really mad for letting him have my spy with a scout (unknown piece that was threatening my gen and col and I didn't have any backup left in the neighbourhood so yeah, I took the chance and he had me with that.  But what he didn't mention is that I was already up some material when it happened so I could afford it.  Apparantly this guy is used to nothing cuz' when I say out of frustration 'fu' for the fact he jacks my spy, then he's immediately hurt.  It's like I shot him down with an AK47 I guess.....wtf, lol :)

Like I know you at all? Dude, it's just a game online so treat my words as JUST words then?

No, oh my boy, cuz' what a crime it is to have freedom of speach and how badly insulting the f-word is.

I mean the LIGHT version of the f-word of course cuz' you can't swear.  Hearts will pop up on the screen then but apparantly this guy is really hurt now!  Please, somebody give him some tissues!  :D

That kind of language is not acceptable, trickz. Period. 

How can I help you?

#8 george_f1

george_f1

Scout

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

the pic is moderated please upload the original...

sorry karaiskakis :) everything is over by my side
apo edw kai pera tha koinoume mistika :ph34r:

#9 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

SEKTOR vs Day (Screen 1)
DAIROU vs JENSNEUIJ (Screen 2)

sektor vs day?  euhm, no....i confirm that all those chatlogs are from the same game

he just took shot after shot and then put them all together in one file, that's all

#10 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

The 1st screen you uploaded appears to be from a different match.

#11 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

The 1st screen you uploaded appears to be from a different match.

my bad

the post has been adjusted now

only have one pic,...i had another but for whatever reason i don't have it anymore and made a mistake

#12 Jens14

Jens14

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Should've have known it was you Trickz since you've attacked me on the forums in the past aswell.

How the game went doesn't even matter eventhough you just lucked and the pieces you said were unmoved did actually move. You lottod yourself, lucked out and won. That's the last I'll say about it.

Also I did not cheat, I wouldn't even know how.

Last I would like to say that this is topic is about your abusive language. Maybe it's normal for you to swear at people all day long but I don't think this should be tolerated on this website.

Next time we play against each other I'm just going to ignore your chats and just take screenshots if you use abusive language again.

#13 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

What a liar. The proof is overwhelmingly there.

You requested me on MY turn so that's an attempt to cheat and that's BY FAR more relevant than some unimportant words in a chatbox!

You have luck I only have ONE clear picture, I had two other pics but for some reason I don't have them anymore.

You're just a sore pathetic loser and because you couldn't accept you were losing, you started to cheat.

Btw, who started with the conversations??? Yes, you did cuz' you had to brag about the fact you killed my spy with your scout (the only good thing you've done in the entire game, LOL!!).  You kept on chatting about it while I asked to continue the game.

And then you're hurt cuz' I call you a nagger because you didn't want to continue the game???

And then you're hurt cuz' I call you a cheater when you finally did "proceed (read : cheating) the game????

I mean wtf,.....you're a real arrogant dude with narcistic issues so it seems.

#14 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

That's enough, guys. This isn't the purpose of this forum. If you have a complaint, put it here with screenshot proof. Do not engage in back and forth insults. 

How can I help you?

#15 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

That's enough, guys. This isn't the purpose of this forum. If you have a complaint, put it here with screenshot proof. Do not engage in back and forth insults. 

I have the screenshot as proof

plus his screenshot also proofs he's a cheater.

That's no insulting, that's a straight fact.

The purpose of the game is to be fair and it should also be the purpose on this forum.

He's not fair in the game and he's also not fair on the forum.

He's a liar and that's not an insult,...........I repeat,.....it's a STRAIGHT FACT!  ;)

#16 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

I have the screenshot as proof

plus his screenshot also proofs he's a cheater.

That's no insulting, that's a straight fact.

The purpose of the game is to be fair and it should also be the purpose on this forum.

He's not fair in the game and he's also not fair on the forum.

He's a liar and that's not an insult,...........I repeat,.....it's a STRAIGHT FACT!  ;)

Submit it under the Cheater Report thread, then, please. 

As for your language, as upset as you may be, there's no need to call someone a "sore pathetic loser" in the forum. That's going too far, and you've been warned multiple times, trickz. I'm all for your efforts to counter cheating; I will support you there. But once you start getting into a pattern of verbal abuse - and there is one - you crossed a line I will not support.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users