Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

My predictions - 

Game 1 - Dutchkillers  - I give Dutchkiller the narrow win, Barbe Noire has proven he can hang in tough with the big names, but I've faced Dutchkiller and he has a very solid game.  Will be a very compelling match

Game 2 - Manning2cruz - Luckypapa has proven many of us wrong being this far into the event, but Manning has just beaten Satan who many thought would win the event. I don't see him letting up now.  

Game 3 - Nortrom - This match could go either way, but I believe Nortrom has the slight edge winning a major live event.

Game 4 - Kostas2506 - Another match could go either way, but Kostas has surprised many and he has played like he belongs here this far into event.  He has beaten me, so I have to say he will win this match.

#3 Losermaker

Losermaker

Major

• Moderators
  • 1,001 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

Game 1 - Dutchkillers vs Barbe noire (45-55) After Barbe took out morgancapecod and Karaiskakis, I believe he may also go for dutchkillers :) GL to both

Game 2 - Manning2cruz vs Luckypapa- (70-30) Though Luckypapa got me I think it will take a bit more to defeat M2C, GL to both of you

Game 3 - Nortrom vs Sekertzis- (75-25) Nortrom had a very good record against Sekertzis on metaforge, however, Sekertzis won their last 2 games on metaforge. Nortrom by manouvering. Gl to both of you.

Game 4 - Maestro vs Kostas2506- (55-45The Maestro has better win loss ratio than Kostas, but could go either way. Gl to both players

• Luckypapa likes this

#4 Luckypapa

Luckypapa

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Game 1 - Dutchkillers vs Barbe Noire:  I give the advantage also to Barbe Noir (45-55). He's obvious in a great flow.

Game 2 - Manning2cruz vs Luckypapa: Manning has a winpercentage of almost 84%. That means my chances are 16% maximum. Most of his matches he played against topplayers, so that lowers my chances with 10% to 6%. I'm honest, I'm an average player who sometimes can trick a topplayer.  Leaves 1% for me to win...... But: Manning has a wedding coming up. Hope he drinks a lot so his mind is misty for a couple of days.  <_< and give me the chance 2Cruz him  :lol:

Game 3 - Nortrom vs Sekertziss: No doubt, Nortrom takes the win (80-20). 

Game 4 - Maestro vs Kostas2506: Close game, Kostas is the player with the most experience, that will bring him the victory (49-51)

Lucky

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

The secret of happiness is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you should do.

#5 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Game 1 - Dutchkillers vs Barbe noire

B.N. came far, but dutchkillers is one bridge too far. 90-10

Game 2 - Manning2cruz vs Luckypapa

Manning wins, but I give luckypapa a huge chance, just because manning plays too reckless sometimes, his loses often against middle ranked players! 60-20

Game 3 - Nortrom vs Sekertzis

Nortrom will win. He beat me and he will win the event. 90-10

Game 4 - Maestro vs Kostas2506

Can go both ways, I'll give kostas the win becouse of his experience. 45-55

• Luckypapa likes this
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#6 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Game 1 - Dutchkillers vs Barbe noire   45-55

Game 2 -                    vs Luckypapa   100%  very Lucky my friend(Very good player, won the Dekaeneas-Spy)

#7 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Game 2 -  GAME OVER  vs Luckypapa   I am sorry :( my friend un-Luckypapa( the GAME OVER is a new player in the tournament (playing with the wildcard)
I'm sorry but you will lose because he entered in the tournament to get it.
But because you're friends will give you a tip: play with your another account  to win it. The committee allowed to play with other account (
so he did not say midnightguy? ;)  )

#8 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

http://img708.images...8/7330/n3x3.png   

:rolleyes:

Luckypapa This is your new rival

Do not be Scared that Satan wins here, he is friendly game (did workouts, because Satan had difficulty fights with manning2cruz and tests setup Satan)-flag in the corner without glossing Satan? -
ah not have the screenshot for game manning2cruz -SATAN-NL to look the Satan, he put his flag in the corner? such as me in TRAINING with the GAMEOVER?

#9 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,484 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

Game 2 -  GAME OVER  vs Luckypapa   I am sorry :( my friend un-Luckypapa( the GAME OVER is a new player in the tournament (playing with the wildcard)
I'm sorry but you will lose because he entered in the tournament to get it.
But because you're friends will give you a tip: play with your another account (LAMAMAKARA) to win it. The committee allowed to play with other account (so he did not say midnightguy? ;)  )

Tournament committee make investigation about this happening so please do not write any comments.

#10 Luckypapa

Luckypapa

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

One comment allowed to make things clear: I am not LamaMaKara. He's from Israel, I'm from Holland. 

Lucky

The secret of happiness is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you should do.

#11 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

One comment allowed to make things clear: I am not LamaMaKara. He's from Israel, I'm from Holland. 

Lucky

now ok my friend? i am sorry

#12 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

i couldnt challenge manning2cruz ther was an error

he had to play with other account, or we coulnt play

#13 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

:D The teacher at school asked the TOTO: TOTO how much does 1 +1?

The TOTO Answer: This is easy my teacher. 1 +1 = 3

in GREECE   the TOTO we have him for JOKES :D

• Aligatoraς likes this

#14 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

http://forum.strateg...ing2cruz/page-4 our verdict with Satan vs Manning has been posted.

#15 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

The Event Committee has render our decision on the match of Manning vs Satan.  The majority of us agreed that Manning should be allowed to continue in the event and we wish him the best of luck vs Luckypapa in Round 3 game 2.  I also give Satan credit for being true gentleman and scholar and thank him for his cooperation while the Event Committee went over this case.     

There was some questions to rule 2 of our event:

2) Only one (1) account her household ISP may enter.  Site Admin will check ISP's to assure no multiple account holders can enter the event.  If multiple ISP has been discovered, both names will be disqualified from the event and the next highest ranked player 33 and 34 will be allowed to enter the event.  

If someone tries to participate with 2 or more accounts and be discovered he will be punished with banning from future tournoua and also account reset of his most high rank account.

Problem with the last part of the rule, it is vague.  When I wrote that part of the rule, I was thinking it as a way to prevent a player to signing up twice on two different names for our event.  The rule does not state clearly or anywhere in the rules, you may not play on a secondary account.  That was an error on my part for not thinking about this situation of someone using a secondary name of there's instead of playing on the name they signed up with when I wrote the main rough draft of the rules (which everyone in the committee had a chance to change or reword what I wrote).  I take full responsibility for my mistake but, my mistake isn't Manning's problem and I voted for him to go to the next round.  

Satan openly admit that Manning was having issues signing on his name and there time was limited to get the match played out.    Thus to still get the match going and on time, Manning signed on a secondary account of his called Gameover.  Satan lost the match and he openly declared he lost and no screen shot was needed even though Manning did get around to sending us one.   Karaiskakis has just posted it openly here in the forum to show indeed that Manning (on his name Gameover) has defeated Satan in a fair game.

Let us once and for all leave this manner to rest.  There will be no more calling out anyone on this match, and no one is blacklisted or banned from our event.  I have decided to lock this post.

Midnightguy 

Dekaeneas-Spy  comment on the decision without the consent of the Commission  :D     JC->    \\ Let us once and for all leave this manner to rest.  There will be no more calling out anyone on this match, and no one is blacklisted or banned from our event.  I have decided to lock this post.  \\

1ο  JC->  \\The Event Committee has render our decision on the match of Manning vs Satan.  The majority of us agreed that Manning should be allowed to continue in the event and we wish him the best of luck vs Luckypapa in Round 3 game 2.\\   Dekaeneas-Spy: "The majority"   This means that the decision was not picked up 5-0. was 4-1 or 3-2. Some wanted to respect the rules and did not say we were wrong in the regulations of the tournament. This is positive.

2ο  JC->  \\ 2) Only one (1) account her household ISP may enter.  Site Admin will check ISP's to assure no multiple account holders can enter the event.  If multiple ISP has been discovered, both names will be disqualified from the event and the next highest ranked player 33 and 34 will be allowed to enter the event.  

If someone tries to participate with 2 or more accounts and be discovered he will be punished with banning from future tournoua and also account reset of his most high rank account. \\

Dekaeneas-Spy: GAMEOVER  not register for the tournament. Μanning2cruz the register to participate.

This is screenshot  http://img708.images...8/7330/n3x3.png . Why not apply the regulation that speaks to multiple accounts?

looks clean(GAMEOVER_Manning2cruz).Satan-NL lost from the second account manning2cruz(GAMEOVER). JC is there in list the player GAMEOVER?

KARAISKAKIS

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

32 players qualify for the first round

• Midnightguy -554
  • KARAISKAKIS -756
  • morgancapecod -530
  • gkaros -873
  • maxroelofs -630
  • Papaflesas 1821 -249
  • LuckyPapa - 474
  • Satan-NL - 1085
  • Dekaeneas-Spy  -754
  • Kabal  -707
  • LearningThisGame -424
  • Losermaker- 766
  • SEKERTZISS- 727
  • LT.james -530
  • KingTubby -743
  • Jens14 - 442
  • chefwd76   - 344
  • Lord_AvS - 520
  • The Maestro - 542
  • dutchkillers - 766
  • Lt.Jones - 600
  • Barbe Noire - 498
  • Manning2cruz - 899
  • ima - 419
  • The Marshall - 327
  • KING JT - 284
  • Gavkosh - 846
  • kostas2506 - 552
  • Vohtheia - 756
  • Lucretius - 772
  • Wonky - 750
  • Nortrom - 860

3o  JC-> //Karaiskakis has just posted it openly here in the forum to show indeed that Manning (on his name Gameover) has defeated Satan in a fair game.//

Dekaeneas-Spy: does not say nowhere in screenshot that the manning2cruz won the Satan-NL. Can not gentlemen of the Commission to prove its players(stratego.com) that was this game. Manning2cruz-satan-NL does not exist anywhere.

You not justify and do not say it was just a mistake and not we predicted.

4o  Dekaeneas-Spy: if Satan-NL wins the game and was showing screenshot but manning2cruz say that I did not lose (not shown my name) what would you do? Here we see that, do not get the score from screenshot but with a simple good game(gg). Why we get tired to get screenshot, we say a gg and finished(well done satan-NL , you said: "I LOST" GG).

5o  What would have happened if he played the Dekaeneas-Spy as ODHGOS with Satan-NL, Karaiskakis as zoro with barbe noire, Gkaros as kinigos with losermarker etc? 

This is a mistake Commission decision.     I am sorry. :(  Unfortunately, I'm only in trying to enforce the rules. 

The Dekaeneas-Spy will not participate in the next tournament.(nor with other accounts).  Thank you and good luck JC ;) .

#16 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

I'm really sorry for addressing that I have here.
lock the TOPIC  saying 
Τhe BOOK of INCIDENTS and COMPLAINTS
Why? Do not like in appearance; made ​​you so bad? thank you LearningThisGame

Dekaeneas-Spy

#17 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

After some soul searching and conversations with other members of the event committee, I agreed to return to the event as a judge.   Let us move on now and let's find out who our winner of this event will be.  Good luck to everyone still in the event!  

• KARAISKAKIS and Dekaeneas-Spy like this

#18 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

After some soul searching and conversations with other members of the event committee, I agreed to return to the event as a judge.   Let us move on now and let's find out who our winner of this event will be.  Good luck to everyone still in the event!  

Very well made Midnightguy and came back and good luck.
But I would like to tell us if you want naturally, because he resigned after the letter KARAISKAKIS.

Dekaeneas-Spy

#19 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,484 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

Very well made Midnightguy and came back and good luck.
But I would like to tell us if you want naturally, because he resigned after the letter KARAISKAKIS.

Dekaeneas-Spy

Please Dekaeneas-Spy, do not continue this.

Let"s give an end.

Please...

#20 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Οκ KARAISKAKIS,

But all this issue with filled with negative thoughts. :rolleyes:
I would hope that we will have better continuity to progress. :unsure:

The stratego is very beautiful and very exciting so this must be we live intensely, like life :D

Dekaeneas-Spy ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users