Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

my ex girlfriend.

i was faithful to her for many years but she decided to screw around on me. im hoping jumbo / the justice brigade can block her cheatin azz from ever joining this website.

if need be, i can provide screenshots of her with the other man. i will be sure to censor out any nudity since this site is for children

thank you,

~superdrew2k

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#2 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,899 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Almost funny

• maxroelofs likes this

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog post

#3 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Almost funny

you would have laughed at the joke...if you werent one of the people im making fun of...

people like you / most of the forum viewers/users dont have sense of humors...you are less than human

#4 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

hey "learning this game"...why dont you go ahead and lock/block this thread too...like the vag you are..

#5 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Whats the point of this topic?

Everybody tries to be nice to each other and you just insult nortrom and learningthiagame, well go ahead, but youll not make many friends, will not get people to listen to your statement and tou will not have a nice time here.

It aint that hard on here, and in a broader context, be nice to people and youll be amazed how many people will be nice to you back.
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#6 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Whats the point of this topic?

Everybody tries to be nice to each other and you just insult nortrom and learningthiagame, well go ahead, but youll not make many friends, will not get people to listen to your statement and tou will not have a nice time here.

It aint that hard on here, and in a broader context, be nice to people and youll be amazed how many people will be nice to you back.

Pay no attention to him Max, Drew just loves to hear himself talk.  He is just angry that time after time again no one agrees with almost all of the nonsense he spews on this site.  

First he gets mad that only one or maybe two people agreed with him that we need to change all the rules on this site because its "too hard and not fun enough" while the rest of us want to keep the game as we know and love the same.  If that is the truth to what you say Drew "too hard and not fun enough" why is our lobbies always full of players?  The site you came from that lets you set rules almost like in poker calling every card in the deck wild, is slowly closing down.  Why would we want to model our site after a site that is failing?  

Now Drew believes because many of our players don't want to be subject to abusive behavior or be subject to being ripped off in their game, they are pansies.  My father once told me, "If you can't respect yourself, then how can you ever learn to respect others or expect others to give you respect in return?"  I believe Drew that you have very low self esteem issues, and your only outlet is to come on here and vent your frustrations.  That is very sad in my opinion.  

Drew, I never once locked any of your posts and you want to know why?  Because I enjoy watching you hang yourself and read the nonsense you write on here and as you can see from this post here, no one takes you seriously.  I'm more than willing to give you some more rope if you need it because, you are the one acting like a fool on here and not us.  The more posts you write attacking our Justice Committee, the more creditably you give us.  

• maxroelofs likes this

#7 maribo

maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

you rock midnight cowboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic