calahan

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Should anyone have the displeasure of getting paired with this "player" please do avoid reading his "chats". I am only posting this after seeing his posts in this forum as if he is a good citizen on Stratego dot com. Well if you enjoy reading things like "you have a HUGE lead and you do nothing, how pitiful. There were many more but clearly he uses psycho warfare in his games so if you on't read the chats you should be ok. I'm not saying what he says is not allowed but it is very unsportsmanlike. I've been pleased with 95% of the players here or even more who don't talk trash. Booger is a trash talker and should you take my adice you will have done the best thing. Best of luck in the games my good friends

Harry

sorry no screenshots but you get the picture. use chat to try and incite the opponent into making a bad move. It's not only me btw, I spoke to a close friend who had a similar incident. cheers

#2 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Booger is a trash talker 

Old news.

Just laugh with it, I know I do :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#3 calahan

calahan

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

will do. I'm new so wasn't aware. I just put it on ignore.The powerhouses can have fun with it though

#4 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

yea an all time scumbag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users