Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

OK I am sorry for overreacting... I was just confused because it said higher up if I did not submit screen shot satan-NL would be removed from next tournament.

It annoyed me that he would be banned for no reason in my eyes, so I said fine then ban me too.  Being that this is not the case I am sorry for overreacting and not fully understanding the comment.  Also, wanted to say top 3 players* because nortrom is still involved so 2 of top 3 :)

#62 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

No one who is currently in our event is getting banned from this or any tournament.  I stated already this matter has been resolved and, Manning good luck to you in round 3.  The tourney committee had no issue with what has taken place, especially after Satan declared he lost the match and no screen shot would be needed.  

Manning, if you ever do need to show a screen shot and I do understand you don't want people to see your setup, you can simply edit the picture by drawing white blocks over your 1/2 of the board as like many of our players who have provided screen shots here or in stopping cheaters.  

#63 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,484 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Here is the screenshot that manning2crouz e-mail to tournament committee according game with SATAN NL

http://img708.images...8/7330/n3x3.png

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#64 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

The Event Committee has render our decision on the match of Manning vs Satan.  The majority of us agreed that Manning should be allowed to continue in the event and we wish him the best of luck vs Luckypapa in Round 3 game 2.  I also give Satan credit for being true gentleman and scholar and thank him for his cooperation while the Event Committee went over this case.     

There was some questions to rule 2 of our event:

2) Only one (1) account her household ISP may enter.  Site Admin will check ISP's to assure no multiple account holders can enter the event.  If multiple ISP has been discovered, both names will be disqualified from the event and the next highest ranked player 33 and 34 will be allowed to enter the event.  

If someone tries to participate with 2 or more accounts and be discovered he will be punished with banning from future tournoua and also account reset of his most high rank account.

Problem with the last part of the rule, it is vague.  When I wrote that part of the rule, I was thinking it as a way to prevent a player to signing up twice on two different names for our event.  The rule does not state clearly or anywhere in the rules, you may not play on a secondary account.  That was an error on my part for not thinking about this situation of someone using a secondary name of there's instead of playing on the name they signed up with when I wrote the main rough draft of the rules (which everyone in the committee had a chance to change or reword what I wrote).  I take full responsibility for my mistake but, my mistake isn't Manning's problem and I voted for him to go to the next round.  

Satan openly admit that Manning was having issues signing on his name and there time was limited to get the match played out.    Thus to still get the match going and on time, Manning signed on a secondary account of his called Gameover.  Satan lost the match and he openly declared he lost and no screen shot was needed even though Manning did get around to sending us one.   Karaiskakis has just posted it openly here in the forum to show indeed that Manning (on his name Gameover) has defeated Satan in a fair game.

Let us once and for all leave this manner to rest.  There will be no more calling out anyone on this match, and no one is blacklisted or banned from our event.  I have decided to lock this post.

Midnightguy  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users