KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Manning2crouz has not post or send the screenshot yet. 

In case there is not any respond tournament committee will decide for the future of this game.

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#42 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Ιf not Show screenshot be punished both by exclusion.
The Satan-NL who is the loser to get into blacklisted by the next tournament.
Ask the Commission to be careful with the rules established in the tournament.
If the Commission does not apply the rules, the next tournament will have a bigger problem.

Sorry I'm a little stiff but that needs to be done even if it is for the best players.

Α player is good in a tournament when they respect the rules and not only when you win.

Dekaeneas-Spy

• Midnightguy likes this

#43 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

if manning2cruz doesnt post a screenshot,i am on a black list?

i am the loser of the game and dont need to take a schreenshot

#44 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Ο No4 κανονας του τουρνουα λεει:

4) Κάθε παίκτης πρέπει να είναι γνώστης λήψης screenshot και να είναι ικανός να τα δημοσιεύσει στο forum η να τα αποστείλει με  e- mail στην επιτροπή.Αν δεν γνωρίζεται επισκεφτείτε αυτό το linkhttp://forum.strateg...view=getnewpost

Ο νικητής κάθε αγώνα προκειμένου να βεβαιώσει το αποτέλεσμα πρέπει να πάρει  screenshot με το τι δείχνει η οθόνη στο τέλος του παιχνιδιούhttp://img856.images...56/567/g1ae.jpg. Μη λήψη ή μη αποστολή – δημοσίευση, ακυρώνει τον αγώνα ο οποίος πρέπει να επαναληφθεί. Καμία ανακήρυξη νικητή δεν θα γίνεται εάν η επιτροπή δεν έχει ανάλογο screenshot.

4) Each player must know how to take screen shots and be able to post it in the forum in the results topic or send in E-mail to the Tournament Committee the results of any victory (in case you do not know visit this linkhttp://forum.strateg...view=getnewpost. Failure to do so, will nullify the match and the two players must play again.  No victory will be declared by judges until a legit and readable screen shot has been sent by the winner. Example for the screenshot you must take in this link http://img856.images...56/567/g1ae.jpg

σημειωση-σχολιο

Επανάληψη του αγωνα θα είχαμε στην περιπτωση που ο SATAN-NL δεν ειχε αποδεχτει την ηττα του(την αποδεχτηκε στο forum χωρις screenshot βεβαια κατι το οποιο αφινει ερωτηματικα). Ασχετως με την παραδοχη του αποτελεσματος και απο τους δυο παικτες,οι συμμετεχοντες στο τουρνουα καθως και οι μη συμμετεχοντες σε αυτο παρακολουθωντας το ομως εναγωνιως, δεν ειδαν αρχικα αν εχουν παιξει οι δυο παικτες τον αγωνα τους(μεχρι στιγμης δεν εγινε κατι τετοιο με screenshot), αλλα αν εχει γινει ο αγωνας τους δεν ειδαν ποτε το αποτελεσμα μεχρι στιγμης τουλαχιστον.Βεβαια κατι που πρεπει να προσεξει πολυ σε αυτη την περιπτωση η επιτροπη-γι αυτο προσωπικα μιλαω οτι πρεπει να αποκλειστουν και οι δυο και να τιμωρηθουν- ειναι το γεγονος οτι αρκετες ώρες-μερες μετα τον προγραμματισμενο αγωνα τους μπορει να συνεννοηθουν να παιξουν ενα φιλικο σημερα που τα γραφω εγω αυτα, και να στειλουν το αποτελεσμα του αγωνα για να αποφυγουν ενδεχομενη τιμωρια τους.

Παρακαλω πολυ την επιτροπη να λαβει γνωση ολων αυτων που γραφω και να ειναι προσεκτικη οσον αφορα την αποφαση που θα παρει.

NOTE-comment

Return to war would have if the SATAN-NL had not accepted the defeat ( I accepted this forum without screenshot COURSE something affine colon) . Regardless of the assumptions and results of the two players , participating in the tournament as well as non- participants in self watching anxiously however , they saw initially have played if both players their struggle (so far this did not happen with screenshot) but if it has become their fight never saw the results so far at least .Surely something to be very careful in this case the committee for self-speaking staff that should be excluded and both and punished-is the fact that several hours-days after their scheduled matches may confer to play a FRIENDLY today the graphics I them, and send the score to avoid possible punishment.

We kindly request the Commission to take note of all those who write and be mindful of the decision will take.

Αν θέλει ο KARAISKAKIS επειδη η μεταφραση ειναι απο το google να τα μεταφερει αυτος στα υπολοιπα μελη της επιτροπης αν κατι δεν μεταφραστηκε σωστα-θερμη παρακληση-.

KARAISKAKIS if you want because the translation is from google to automatically transfer to the other members of the committee if something was not translated correctly-beg-.

Ευχαριστω  

Thank you

Dekaeneas-Spy

#45 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

if manning2cruz doesnt post a screenshot,i am on a black list?

i am the loser of the game and dont need to take a schreenshot

and both blacklisted

#46 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,965 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

4) Each player must know how to take screen shots and be able to post it in the forum in the results topic or send in E-mail to the Tournament Committee the results of any victory (in case you do not know visit this linkhttp://forum.strateg...view=getnewpost. Failure to do so, will nullify the match and the two players must play again.  No victory will be declared by judges until a legit and readable screen shot has been sent by the winner. Example for the screenshot you must take in this link http://img856.images...56/567/g1ae.jpg

The rules say the match must be replayed, the word 'blacklist' is nowhere to be found in the rules.

http://forum.strateg.../?hl=tournament

sOoQsuN.png

#47 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

SATAN-NL In our own game, where I lost, I publish screenshot.

Why are you did not get screenshot?  Indifferent?

#48 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

The rules say the match must be replayed, the word 'blacklist' is nowhere to be found in the rules.

http://forum.strateg.../?hl=tournament

''the word 'blacklist' '' is my view, not a decision of the committee.

forbidden lest to express our views?
If so perhaps you think you're in another site(mister lightwing)

#49 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,965 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

Leave it to the decision of the organisers. No need to interfere.

sOoQsuN.png

#50 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

i asked you to take a screenshot?

#51 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

there is no blacklist and there is no problem with satan

we are waiting response from manning2crouz and then we will decide about the game

#52 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

@KARAISKAKIS:we are waiting response from manning2crouz and then we will decide about the game.

karaiskakis correctly.  will search the manning to find the screenshot. :D :P :D :lol: :D

kid ourselves?

#53 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Ιf not Show screenshot be punished both by exclusion.
The Satan-NL who is the loser to get into blacklisted by the next tournament.
Ask the Commission to be careful with the rules established in the tournament.
If the Commission does not apply the rules, the next tournament will have a bigger problem.

Sorry I'm a little stiff but that needs to be done even if it is for the best players.

Α player is good in a tournament when they respect the rules and not only when you win.

Dekaeneas-Spy

There is nothing about a blacklist. Nor is there anything about being "punished by exclusion." Let's not start agitating players for no reason, especially when there is no sound basis. 

Let Manning2Cruz submit a screenshot if he has one. If he does not, the Tournament Committee will determine the next best course of action.

How can I help you?

#54 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

forget the screenshot he won

#55 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Even though we had clearly stated in the rules screen shot needed to prove the winner of the match, "that was to assure that both players wouldn't declare they won and there would be no way for us to confirm who was telling the truth".  Satan openly declared he lost the match, and is being honest.  I applaud his honesty here.  

Let us leave this manner to rest that Manning is the winner of Round 2 game 2,and wish him luck for the next round.

However,everyone please take the winning screen shot for future matches, so we aren't put in a bind to decide what to do and we may not have in our next situation someone as Satan who did the honorable thing and just declare he lost. 

#56 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

I respect and I accept the committee's decision and appreciate the effort makes for the correct organization of the tournament.

But, I want to tell me if you can prove to me if it has become the game manning2cruz-SATAN-NL.
Why can not both players appeared to make the game so we had to be blocked and the two (as you did correctly in another case).
Your report cases that may have occurred and you can not prove to me that I'm wrong

Forgive me, I have nothing to split nor with this players(manning2cruz and SATAN-NL) nor the Committee, but what I tell you prove and you can not, I sincerely hope you do not embarrass the next tournament.

Dekaeneas-Spy

#57 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

i do have screen shot... karais post me your email and i will send it to u i dont know how to put it up here

#58 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

i just never posted it because i dont know how... also kick me out of the tournament i dont care at all... if you are going to flip out over no screen shot i just won't play that simple... (which in fact I do have and did take).

Also I'm not posting my set up to the forum.... so I will privately send it.

You want to ban the two best players here be my guest... over some stupid shit... if we both admit it... and as i said in earlier posts... I would be gone from Friday through the weekend, and I was.

#59 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

i do have screen shot... karais post me your email and i will send it to u i dont know how to put it up here

I have already send you my e-mail with private message 3days ago.

i just never posted it because i dont know how... also kick me out of the tournament i dont care at all... if you are going to flip out over no screen shot i just won't play that simple... (which in fact I do have and did take).

Also I'm not posting my set up to the forum.... so I will privately send it.

You want to ban the two best players here be my guest... over some stupid shit... if we both admit it... and as i said in earlier posts... I would be gone from Friday through the weekend, and I was.

Did anybody from tournament committee post that we want to ban the two best players (up to your opinion) ?

Official position is this:

Even though we had clearly stated in the rules screen shot needed to prove the winner of the match, "that was to assure that both players wouldn't declare they won and there would be no way for us to confirm who was telling the truth".  Satan openly declared he lost the match, and is being honest.  I applaud his honesty here.  

Let us leave this manner to rest that Manning is the winner of Round 2 game 2,and wish him luck for the next round.

However,everyone please take the winning screen shot for future matches, so we aren't put in a bind to decide what to do and we may not have in our next situation someone as Satan who did the honorable thing and just declare he lost. 

Please respect to our efforts.

KARAISKAKIS

#60 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,965 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

I think you are confused by Dekaeneas-Spy post (as was I, hence my earlier comments). Untill after posting, I did not realize he is not a part of the tour. org.

sOoQsuN.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users