JUSTIN^HAYWARD

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

just yesterday i wanted to log in on my acount,end i found out im banned,it was a shock because i did nothing wrong,i used the name justin hayward but thats isnt me.

i use it because every time i played with the real justin hayward he says very ugly stuff to me end my mother.so  my question is why did you guys banned my name justin hayward because IM NOT HIM.End yesterday i asked some question to spacemanspiff why did he log in but he is not playing,i said nothing wrong to him.end one hour later i was banned from stratego.

WHATS UP COSTUMOR SUPPORT????????

#2 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

just yesterday i wanted to log in on my acount,end i found out im banned,it was a shock because i did nothing wrong,i used the name justin hayward but thats isnt me.

i use it because every time i played with the real justin hayward he says very ugly stuff to me end my mother.so  my question is why did you guys banned my name justin hayward because IM NOT HIM.End yesterday i asked some question to spacemanspiff why did he log in but he is not playing,i said nothing wrong to him.end one hour later i was banned from stratego.

WHATS UP COSTUMOR SUPPORT????????

Maybe you have forgot your other name, but we still remember this. It was juststoryteller!

Let"s tell us which is your other account with which you have faced JUSTINHAYWARD ?

It must be a decent fair silver player, correct? (JUSTINWAYWARD was silver cheater so computer match usually silvers with silvers)

AddItional in this case you must have some posts in forum accusing him for his behavior.

JUSTINHAYWARD LISTEN TO THAT

YOU ARE DEAD FOREVER AND DEAD NEVER COME BACK

#3 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

probably the same guy dont believe this post

#4 Der Toller Jimmy

Der Toller Jimmy

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

I know, whe have many problems too in ral live. Many guys take us names and than they does somestings in us name but whe are punish. I think better is one name is posseble and no more double names as same. I hope whe found here the rust when not than whe go again.  :huh:

#5 JUSTIN^HAYWARD

JUSTIN^HAYWARD

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

do you guys think for real that im justin hayward?

he even cant play like this,take a look at his stats,im not justin hayward i hate him

#6 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

do you guys think for real that im justin hayward?

he even cant play like this,take a look at his stats,im not justin hayward i hate him

Why did you adopt his name if you hate him? That seems a little strange, no?

How can I help you?

#7 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

every time i played with the real justin hayward he says very ugly stuff to me end my mother.

Which account name did you use to play "the real justin hayward" [sic]?

How can I help you?

#8 calahan

calahan

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Didn't someone say that there is a John Lodge floating around also or was he banned too. Watch out for new nicks Patrick Moraz, Mike pinder, Graeme Edge and Ray Thomas. All members or former members of the 60s soft rock group "the Moody Blues"

#9 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

We have been watching out for those names too, so far only John Lodge has surfaced in the past as another name of Justin Hayward and we did ban that name as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users