Stonefish

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

See picture, count the pieces. Where does this bug come from? It seriously affected my play. 

Turned out it was the miner; he had 1 left in reality. 

Attached Files

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

See picture, count the pieces. Where does this bug come from? It seriously affected my play. 

Turned out it was the miner; he had 1 left in reality. 

Ouch. That's tough. My only guess is you took the screenshot before the system updated the capture. You will notice your screenshot shows you capturing a miner. Perhaps if you gave the system a few seconds to update the count would have changed to 4/5?

How can I help you?

#3 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Ouch. That's tough. My only guess is you took the screenshot before the system updated the capture. You will notice your screenshot shows you capturing a miner. Perhaps if you gave the system a few seconds to update the count would have changed to 4/5?

or few seconds lost connection could be explanation.

#4 Losermaker

Losermaker

Major

• WC Online Team
  • 1,164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

I have had a similar problem too. It happened to me when I got logged out, then logged back in. It reset my pieces captured to nothing being captured. If you got disconnected early on in the game, then came back in, this may be what happened.

Losermaker

#5 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

I've been in a few games where I went to attack a piece and I thought I didn't make the move, I did it again...then the piece is gone and it didn't revealed who I attacked I believe all the times it happened it was a scout of mine.  It showed in my graveyard that piece is still alive, but on the board he is gone.  I wondered myself what would have happened if I ran out of guys, would I have just timed out and lost game instead of other guy winning game saying "I had no movable units left"  

#6 Simbasumba

Simbasumba

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Its the problem, I talked about weeks ago. If you logged out and return: the hitted pieces are set back to zero. Also sometimes only one hitted pieces the system doesnt recognize (mini-connection-problem?)
The mistake is, that the hitted-piece-area doesnt count the actual pieces of the board, but counted for his own way. This is bad after connection problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users