Photo

Declined 3 ties, then accepted, but counted as a defeat and my ranking down to Bronze Spy?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joerevs300

joerevs300

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Ok, this makes no sense to me but here goes...

I was just in a game vs. paul.howell.771 where I was up a 1 and 4.  The other person only had a scout left to move.  All our miners were gone on both sides.

They requested 3 ties and I thought they were trying to glitch me out so I declined the tie requests.  He had sent 7 chat items to me and finally I responded.

When I finally requested a tie and they accepted, it registered a defeat and I was reduced from Bronze Lt. down to Bronze Spy (Even though my rating says 150).  This simply should not have occurred.  I was going to simply resign, but since they offered a tie I finally decided to accept.

I would like to know how this happened.  If I have been reported for something I feel at least I should have gotten a warning prior to any action that occurred.

It is no wonder new people will not become a part of this when actions like this occur, be it intentional or unintentional.

#2 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Ok, this makes no sense to me but here goes...

I was just in a game vs. paul.howell.771 where I was up a 1 and 4.  The other person only had a scout left to move.  All our miners were gone on both sides.

They requested 3 ties and I thought they were trying to glitch me out so I declined the tie requests.  He had sent 7 chat items to me and finally I responded.

When I finally requested a tie and they accepted, it registered a defeat and I was reduced from Bronze Lt. down to Bronze Spy (Even though my rating says 150).  This simply should not have occurred.  I was going to simply resign, but since they offered a tie I finally decided to accept.

I would like to know how this happened.  If I have been reported for something I feel at least I should have gotten a warning prior to any action that occurred.

It is no wonder new people will not become a part of this when actions like this occur, be it intentional or unintentional.

There is a bug that sometimes *temporarily* causes people to appear to drop down to a bronze spy level. Usually within a few games the system recorrects itself, though. If this doesn't happen for you, consider submitting a technical support / help request?

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users