Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

It has been clear for the last few weeks, the amount of posts of one player insulting another playing has been on the rise.  Much of this has to do with the work we the Justice Committee has done to clean up this site from people who cheat by using the computer glitch to get a win.  However, there are still many posts where one player decides it okay to come in here and vent their anger towards another player. 

Let it be made clear by all of us from the Justice Committee:   These personal attacks and insults will stop!

What we have been seeing in the forum over the last few weeks has been unacceptable, and I would hope most of you who are writing in this forum are grown adults.  If you can't write and act in a civil manner, you will be removed from the forum.  It's that simple.  

There will be no more "Well so and so cheater"  and have no proof to back your claim.  If you make such a post, we will remove it.  Continue to do it, we will begin to take action on you and failure to stop may lead us to deleting your forum name.  

If you have any questions or concerns or need to talk to someone about what is going on with the site or simply vent your frustrations, Karaiskasis, The Prof, LearningThisGame, and I are here.  Do not take it upon yourself to start hurling insults at others on this site, we will not tolerate it here.  

• george_f1 likes this

#2 george_f1

george_f1

Scout

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

i agree with moderator we must stop cheaters and people who disturb other person in this forum!

sorry karaiskakis :) everything is over by my side
apo edw kai pera tha koinoume mistika :ph34r:

#3 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

i agree with moderator we must stop cheaters and people who disturb other person in this forum!

Correctly. This is the reason this account has been banned from today!

#4 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Correctly. This is the reason this account has been banned from today!

GeorgeF1 is banned then?

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#5 george_f1

george_f1

Scout

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

yes my friend my acc was banned :'(

sorry karaiskakis :) everything is over by my side
apo edw kai pera tha koinoume mistika :ph34r:

#6 JimmyvonderAtlantis

JimmyvonderAtlantis

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

I don't understand this, but it most funny here and not a war. I agree with the staf. B)

#7 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

its amazing how pussified people are these days. i wish i could reach out and smack you b!tches.

dont worry community, the justice commitee  is here to protect your sensitive va-ginas from all the evil words you may come across on the internet. lmao....its so @#$%ing sad...what the hell happened? 

recently in america some 15yo girl jumped off a building after being "bullied" by 2 girls...they messaged her via facebook/twitter/or whatever saying she should just kill herself...and the loser actually did it. so of course, our @#$%ed up society is blaming the 12 & 14yo girls that told her to do it.....anybody remember the old saying "if i told you to jump off a bridge would you do it"? 

and now the 2 girls actually got arrested for stalking/not caring about the death...the 14yo blogged saying:

'Yes ik [I know] I bullied REBECCA nd she killed her self but IDGAF [I don't give a f***].'

http://nypost.com/20...-girls-suicide/

so basically, you can get arrested for your thoughts...how dare this girl NGAF about some weak individual that killed her self. i honestly dont GAF either...does that mean the NSA is going to read this comment and come arrest me too?

i got a little off topic but it does relate...you @#$%ers are pathetic....stop being such little C@#Ts

i used to really like playing stratego, but it seems that only annoying people play it. why should we all be forced to be civil / get along with each other? if you dont like a fellow stratego warrior, you should be able to express that however you want in this forum without some panzy azz "justice" commitee butting in. there is no reason why anybody has to be a good sport, polite, etc...if they lose and would rather tell you to @#$% off instead of saying GG...so be it. there should be as much confrontation in this game as possible....it makes for more enjoyable victories. i dont want to beat somebody im friends with...id rather play somebody that i cant stand (like midnightgal) and kick their azz so bad that they want to call me names in the forum, or maybe jump off a building. but that kind of entertainment doesnt happen here/in this forum...so i hardly even play. you people are WHACK AS @#$%.

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#8 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

its amazing how pussified people are these days. i wish i could reach out and smack you b!tches.

dont worry community, the justice commitee  is here to protect your sensitive va-ginas from all the evil words you may come across on the internet. lmao....its so @#$%ing sad...what the hell happened? 

recently in america some 15yo girl jumped off a building after being "bullied" by 2 girls...they messaged her via facebook/twitter/or whatever saying she should just kill herself...and the loser actually did it. so of course, our @#$%ed up society is blaming the 12 & 14yo girls that told her to do it.....anybody remember the old saying "if i told you to jump off a bridge would you do it"? 

and now the 2 girls actually got arrested for stalking/not caring about the death...the 14yo blogged saying:

'Yes ik [I know] I bullied REBECCA nd she killed her self but IDGAF [I don't give a f***].'

http://nypost.com/20...-girls-suicide/

so basically, you can get arrested for your thoughts...how dare this girl NGAF about some weak individual that killed her self. i honestly dont GAF either...does that mean the NSA is going to read this comment and come arrest me too?

i got a little off topic but it does relate...you @#$%ers are pathetic....stop being such little C@#Ts

i used to really like playing stratego, but it seems that only annoying people play it. why should we all be forced to be civil / get along with each other? if you dont like a fellow stratego warrior, you should be able to express that however you want in this forum without some panzy azz "justice" commitee butting in. there is no reason why anybody has to be a good sport, polite, etc...if they lose and would rather tell you to @#$% off instead of saying GG...so be it. there should be as much confrontation in this game as possible....it makes for more enjoyable victories. i dont want to beat somebody im friends with...id rather play somebody that i cant stand (like midnightgal) and kick their azz so bad that they want to call me names in the forum, or maybe jump off a building. but that kind of entertainment doesnt happen here/in this forum...so i hardly even play. you people are WHACK AS @#$%.

One day, when you are older or you have kids, you'll understand.

• Midnightguy and maxroelofs like this
How can I help you?

#9 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Drew why is it so hard for you to understand not everyone wants to be subject to abusive behavior that some of our players have on here?  While I could care less if someone starts to mouth off at me at the table, there are others who do get offended.  Just as you want to defend someone's right to be abusive and swear and cuss at someone because they lost a game, I have the right to defend others who want to play a peaceful game without subject to abuse.  

As for the forum, how would it look to the Jumbo Gaming if they are trying to promote their site and games if they come on and see a forum full of people just constantly bad mouthing each other?  Stratego has been a game marketed towards children mostly, and do you think their parents would want them to play here when you see players tell one another  to $%#% off?   Yes we do have a number of minors under the age of 13 on here, while I can agree with you perhaps the parents should monitor their kids more where they go on the internet, but should parents think Stratego is a bad place for their kids to play a game?

Drew if you want to be abusive and swear, do it with your friends.  The rest of the site on here who don't know you on here, don't deserve, such behavior.  Abusive behavior will not be tolerated here, and you agreed to these terms when you created your screen name.  If you don't agree to the terms, you can leave this site at any time.  Just don't let the door slam on your ♥♥♥ on the way out if you do leave.  

• KARAISKAKIS, Luckypapa, The Prof and 2 others like this

#10 JimmyvonderAtlantis

JimmyvonderAtlantis

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Drew why is it so hard for you to understand not everyone wants to be subject to abusive behavior that some of our players have on here?  While I could care less if someone starts to mouth off at me at the table, there are others who do get offended.  Just as you want to defend someone's right to be abusive and swear and cuss at someone because they lost a game, I have the right to defend others who want to play a peaceful game without subject to abuse.  

As for the forum, how would it look to the Jumbo Gaming if they are trying to promote their site and games if they come on and see a forum full of people just constantly bad mouthing each other?  Stratego has been a game marketed towards children mostly, and do you think their parents would want them to play here when you see players tell one another  to $%#% off?   Yes we do have a number of minors under the age of 13 on here, while I can agree with you perhaps the parents should monitor their kids more where they go on the internet, but should parents think Stratego is a bad place for their kids to play a game?

Drew if you want to be abusive and swear, do it with your friends.  The rest of the site on here who don't know you on here, don't deserve, such behavior.  Abusive behavior will not be tolerated here, and you agreed to these terms when you created your screen name.  If you don't agree to the terms, you can leave this site at any time.  Just don't let the door slam on your ♥♥♥ on the way out if you do leave.  

yes. I know many people are here peacefull and why most some people make it bad for the rest? no good. I lose many battles but do never cheat a person. Than I most learn better play over one time I can win when I learn from me badplaying. When I do cheat than I learn nothings and play worster and worster. Let us play for the fun and do not attack or cheat a person when they are better than you or me. I most much learn with stratego but I can't when some do cheating to me or to another persons.  :rolleyes:

#11 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

One day, when you are older or you have kids, you'll understand.

im 36...i decided long ago to not have children...came close a few times but im sure glad i didnt. 

"you'll understand"....what i understand is the world is a $h!ttee place thanks to parents and the whole "family comes first / blood is thicker than water" mentality. most of you parents would sacrifice a million innocent lives if it meant your child would live on / benefit. 

thanks to the thought process of you selfish scumbags...the american government /powers that be, actually faked / arranged? a school shooting (sandy hook) in order to try and disarm the citizens. many dumb americans bought it thinking..."omg! i understand...i dont want my first grader being shot with a AR15 someday. sure thing government...take some more of our freedoms away, anything for the children!...(hook line and sinker)

@midnight...

"not everyone wants to be subject to abusive behavior"

lol...is it really that hard to not read something you dont like...or ignore abusive people's text? many people are entertained by a good catfight / argument / etc...its the same thing as when people slow down to look at a car crash.

"how would it look to the Jumbo Gaming"

so jumbo is all about keeping Mr rogers in the neighborhood?...this game / site should be for everybody...not just children and panzys...besides...if children are on this site, they are on the internet...and the internet is full of vulgar stuff. hell kids now adays probably know more about sex than you do. have you watched any tv shows lately or even movies targeted for the youth? they are full of adult humor/material. grow up midnight/jumbo...this aint the 50's

this site and forum will remain lame and un-populated as long as the majority are like you. i saw meta die for much of the same reasons...once all the people like me left...new recruits became a thing of the past.

if you losers keep crying about cheaters and meanies...you will find yourselves in a very small pathetic group that nobody wants to play with.

"and you agreed to these terms when you created your screen name.  If you don't agree to the terms, you can leave this site at any time"

honestly, i dont agree with those terms...and you can eat my $@#T if you dont like it.

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#12 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

im 36...i decided long ago to not have children...came close a few times but im sure glad i didnt. 

"you'll understand"....what i understand is the world is a $h!ttee place thanks to parents and the whole "family comes first / blood is thicker than water" mentality. most of you parents would sacrifice a million innocent lives if it meant your child would live on / benefit. 

Okay. You are entitled to your opinions and perspective, of course. 

As for the questions of terms and conditions, please see http://www.stratego....rms-conditions/ at your convenience. This statement from the preamble of the Ts and Cs may be of interest:

"Players are deemed to be familiar with the General Conditions and to have accepted them unconditionally by using the Stratego website, playing the Stratego game or opening a player account. "

As this thread has now outlived its original purpose, I am going to close it.

Thanks.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users