General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hi to  everybody

Forum is a place where everyone can visit and share with other members in this community opinions about everything in relation with our favorite game. Also he can inform himself about rules, events, updates,etc. and  he can find answers to many questions he maybe has.

As long as this site exists there have been posted more than 500 topics and thousands of posts.

Some of them were really impressive. In this topic you can tell us,up to your opinion, which was the best post ever. Think,remember and search, I make the start.

Gingerbread Man, on 30 May 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:snapback.png

I have reported a player that is not only using the request a draw glitch to steal a win, but also taunts you about it as well. for example, saying "hahahaha you still can't win" when you're up 5 major pieces. I want to know if this can be looked into because obviously he is doing it to others as well. I wanted to play right now but I am discouraged to do so because he is here. I have read about some ideas such as blocking out a player that you don't wish to play, being able to disable the request a draw, and so on. How about creating a report a cheater link or something to that effect and when someone is being consistently reported you can monitor them and give them a warning or suspension. I am a stand up player, I don't chase, attempt to steal games, or purposely disconnect if was going to lose. Isn't there anything that can be done? I am willing to pay you for your time if you can resolve this matter. I love to play stratego, but what is the sense of playing when you are going to lose even if you really would have won. Please reply!

Thank You.

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#2 Jens14

Jens14

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Well, it isn't yours I'll tell you.

#3 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

Well, it isn't yours I'll tell you.

The  purpose of this topic is to create something like an album with the best posts so it will be possible for  newbies  in forum to take an idea for the history of our site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users