Photo

Show the victorious piece a bit longer, please.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WATB

WATB

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

It would be nice if the victorious piece when one takes another stays visible up until the next move. Right now, if my Sergeant hits a bomb or my opponent's Major takes my scout I just see the winning piece for a short moment. If I am distracted at that moment, I might even miss it. Thus, if the piece stays visible until I do my next move it would help my memory a bit more. :-)

With the old board game you could always ask your opponent to show the piece again before you take your next move.

\/\//\ Wim,

Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

#2 GoodLuckGoodGame

GoodLuckGoodGame

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

I sort of like this idea..

Instead of a longer time, there should be a "last action button"

#3 Luckypapa

Luckypapa

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, or blood all over your screen, so you don't forget what happened just before.....BOOM........bye bye sergeant.....

The secret of happiness is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you should do.

#4 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

It would be nice if the victorious piece when one takes another stays visible up until the next move. Right now, if my Sergeant hits a bomb or my opponent's Major takes my scout I just see the winning piece for a short moment. If I am distracted at that moment, I might even miss it. Thus, if the piece stays visible until I do my next move it would help my memory a bit more. :-)

With the old board game you could always ask your opponent to show the piece again before you take your next move.

If you look at the bottom of your screen, it displays (in text) what the last action was (and what pieces were involved) until you move.

How can I help you?

#5 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Plus there's the little arrow on the screen indicating the last movement that was made.

GLS

Posted Image
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/
Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#6 4rfv

4rfv

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

And the piece that just got blown away glows for a second in the tile bar on the left.  A nice touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users