insideman

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

I know. I want to record whole games for later analyzing and if it´s needed I can make screenshots for proof or cut part of videos. Did you mean to add you on site ? I can´t find you online. I play with my facebook account so you add me if you can find/see me, DARJAN 

#22 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Dutch Tournament Manager
  • 1,038 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Ok i requested you, accept me when you are online.

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#23 king_St

king_St

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

GOODLUCKGOODGAME is also a cheater. After he realised he will lose he started tie request and disconnects

Here are just some of them, they were many more http://postimg.org/gallery/zqxjimo/

#24 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Dutch Tournament Manager
  • 1,038 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Thanks king_St, we will look into this case.

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#25 Jurban

Jurban

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Not sure where I report verbal abuse, but this is for a game I had with STRTEGO ACE:

xkdd.jpg

kdrf.jpg

63sx.jpg

Thanks

#26 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

@Jurban : totally ridiculous what you do.

You're hurt because of a few words or what?

This is the CHEATERS topic.  This guy you played against didn't cheat you.

He's just pissed because you really played like an antiplayer in that game

and then you act like an arrogant dude 'point-precisely' to refer to the so called verbal section.

So first you really play like a coward and then you think it's even not aloud to say something about that but YOU seem to have the right to DESTROY the game for one,.....and for two : you also seem to have the right to act like an arrogant schoolteacher who can't deal with criticism but they themselves can DO and SAY what they want.

This game is war.  So I'm sorry if it doesn't fit in your narrowminded onedimensional brain that thinks that EVERYBODY here should in fact be the same player during games.  There are a thousand tactics and there are a thousand action-reaction schemes in this game but no,.....all the players have to be so annoying on the field like you, in the meantime staying hypocritically polite but yet combined with an arrogant intonation on the chat.

Btw, for the record....no, I'm NOT stratego ace but since I also used trashtalk i needed to react on this kind of BS!

It's time that those pathetic language complainers get punished.

It's so arrogant and it's like rubbing some salt in the wounds and at the same time, they find it very normal that you can't say anything on that.  Action is reaction so WHAT IS THE REASON that this guy starts calling names?

"Oh no, he did that out of the blue, there was no cause for that, I haven't done anything wrong".

Yeah right,....not everybody has got the same friendly polite character when they play a WARgame.

Next time you play, I suggest you take some tissues in case that mean words are poppin' off the screen!

LOL!!!

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#27 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Not sure where I report verbal abuse, but this is for a game I had with STRTEGO ACE:

xkdd.jpg

kdrf.jpg

63sx.jpg

Thanks

When you go to your home screen, on the left hand side there is a button to click for support. Please submit a ticket there and reference this post.

How can I help you?

#28 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

@Jurban : totally ridiculous what you do.

You're hurt because of a few words or what?

This is the CHEATERS topic.  This guy you played against didn't cheat you.

He's just pissed because you really played like an antiplayer in that game

and then you act like an arrogant dude 'point-precisely' to refer to the so called verbal section.

So first you really play like a coward and then you think it's even not aloud to say something about that but YOU seem to have the right to DESTROY the game for one,.....and for two : you also seem to have the right to act like an arrogant schoolteacher who can't deal with criticism but they themselves can DO and SAY what they want.

This game is war.  So I'm sorry if it doesn't fit in your narrowminded onedimensional brain that thinks that EVERYBODY here should in fact be the same player during games.  There are a thousand tactics and there are a thousand action-reaction schemes in this game but no,.....all the players have to be so annoying on the field like you, in the meantime staying hypocritically polite but yet combined with an arrogant intonation on the chat.

Btw, for the record....no, I'm NOT stratego ace but since I also used trashtalk i needed to react on this kind of BS!

It's time that those pathetic language complainers get punished.

It's so arrogant and it's like rubbing some salt in the wounds and at the same time, they find it very normal that you can't say anything on that.  Action is reaction so WHAT IS THE REASON that this guy starts calling names?

"Oh no, he did that out of the blue, there was no cause for that, I haven't done anything wrong".

Yeah right,....not everybody has got the same friendly polite character when they play a WARgame.

Next time you play, I suggest you take some tissues in case that mean words are poppin' off the screen!

LOL!!!

trickz,

Insults are never called for in the way STRTEGO ACE acted. Such insults can be sanctioned / penalized.

How can I help you?

#29 Jurban

Jurban

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

When you go to your home screen, on the left hand side there is a button to click for support. Please submit a ticket there and reference this post.

customercare@stratego.com?

• george_f1 likes this

#30 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

customercare@stratego.com?

Just submit it through the interface. Support button on the left when you first login. You will get a popup for data /text entry.

How can I help you?

#31 Jurban

Jurban

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

Just submit it through the interface. Support button on the left when you first login. You will get a popup for data /text entry.

Got it. Thanks

#32 jeronymo.

jeronymo.

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

i want to report greekkillers gr not only for being such a ♥♥♥♥♥ but also for being a cheater.

i do not know if he is greek, what i know is that fags like him spoil the game and this has to stop guys.

we must stop them.

here are my screanshots:

http://imageshack.co...8/6374/urq5.png

http://imageshack.co...3/9089/hnar.png

http://imageshack.co...3/5766/ncxx.png

http://imageshack.co...3/5125/bh89.png

i already sent them to learningthisgame and to the greek forum but i would like to send them here too.

#33 suwon-si

suwon-si

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

uh oh eh,ahh is a cheater. I was about to finish him off, he asked for a draw and I was bounced off the game. If this glitch can't be fixed, the rankings are worthless and so is this site 

#34 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

Reporting TASOSALIK for glitch cheating.    This has become a MAJOR problem for several higher ranked players - this was the second time I've had this in two days.   Can't stress strongly enough to Stratego.com that they need to get their *ss in gear and start empowering regular players to fix these problems, adjust rankings, etc.  Otherwise the core group of high level players will slowly start leaving and cheaters will proliferate. 

Attached File  tasosalikcheat.JPG   88.44KB   9 downloads

#35 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

Reporting TASOSALIK for glitch cheating.    This has become a MAJOR problem for several higher ranked players - this was the second time I've had this in two days.   Can't stress strongly enough to Stratego.com that they need to get their *ss in gear and start empowering regular players to fix these problems, adjust rankings, etc.  Otherwise the core group of high level players will slowly start leaving and cheaters will proliferate. 

attachicon.giftasosalikcheat.JPG

Tasosalik has been found guilty of repeated cheating. He will be banned.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users