LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

please do something withthe player moneymax.I had a spy and he had also a spy it was a draw but he told me or to show respect or surrender i lost the game with this unfair way.I HE DID THE SAME THING THAT HE DID TO THE PLAYER KRIS KROSS!!!DO SMTH!!! :angry:

Please provide screenshot evidence.

Thanks.

• george_f1 likes this
How can I help you?

#742 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

The Justice Committee unanimously finds "abrupt" guilty of first offence cheating. 

• george_f1 and lolecho like this
How can I help you?

#743 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

Yo, fair people attract cheaters...

They like it a lot and act like they attack leaders!

Why else would they be so scared to fight honestly back? A sad reason, mad treason

cuz' they know they'd lose in case with fair play, match even so the request demons

who are getting adressed frequent will hunt you down with success, seeking...

to climb illegally to the top of the list with all the vets steamin'! :angry:

Steamin' mad, believe it's bad, when will this site be back decent?

You don't know? Well, I can't figure that neither

so I guess the minority will take it over from the fair players and the staff, meaning

that the majority will suffer with their games goin' through a crash-season!

It's wack, weak and...

what's the point of destroyin' a fair player his relaxed weekend?

I hope the staff beats 'em, resets all the way which makes the cheating mass bleedin'!

We need it back decent but I don't believe in that, reason?

The cheaters are succeeding fast, seekin'

to rule this place like the darkside of the force

with Icewall on top, he leads the set, streakin'

with glitchvictories non-stop or call it mean request beatings!

It's time to end this gang for good, release the tanks, beat 'em

so we defeat the trash, meaning...

that this site will be happy and peaceful once again!

Yeah right, as if,...that's as believable as I'm eating dad's seamon!  :D

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#744 maldicao

maldicao

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

members of the comitee, i play this game in greece since the paper edition...almost 30 years..the thing with the screenshots is in good direction but it will lead to upset so many new and old-fashioned players..it will lead the game to be played here only betwen hackers and pc pros...i lost a game from belkins21 with just 2 tie/break proposals so no shots can be taken,,,,i ve lost so many games by cheaters that theres no use to stay here,,too many players i know are gone too...

ps1--this kabal guy pretends the good and honourable player in the forums but everyone knows the way he talks in the games is just a shame for the game,,, 

ps--2 im greek but im not a nationalist idiot who thinks that pride is a greek thing..most cheaters here are greek,,,and nenekos was greek...

greetings

#745 stergios

stergios

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

heyyy....i have to report belkins21.he is really a big cheater i have three screenshots in my i-pad and i dont know to upload the screenshots!please ban belkins21! i had two captains one colonel one lieutenant and one sergeant and belkins had only one sergeant ! he requested me 3 ties and i lost the game!moreover 3 of my 11 loses are from cheat and one from bad connection!please do something with this cheater!
Stergios

#746 stergios

stergios

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

how to upload*

#747 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

ps1--this kabal guy pretends the good and honourable player in the forums but everyone knows the way he talks in the games is just a shame for the game,,, 

1) I don't know who you are, I never faced you in a match?  It's easy to tell something about me (Kabal) based on things you heard of other players.  You can only give such a judgement if you played me before and you talk with own experience.

2) I am a good and honourable player but if people have a big mouth against me, they can get it back, is that so dramatic then? :)

Words are just words dude,.....I don't know my opponent personally so why for god's sake would such a person take those words personally?  At least I don't cheat cuz' that's BY FAR much worse!

If you win against me with a lucky lotto action then I will call you a pathetic lottery noob, so what?

People do it all the time against me, I don't mind,....I even think it's mad funny :D

3) If some words on the internet hurt your feelings, then you're not used to much in my opinion.

However,...there is something called FREEDOM of speech which means I don't have to like my opponent and I can say what I want as long as the game remains fair.  I know some players who will trashtalk from move number one with only one goal : to get you emotionally distracted so that you will make mistakes.

Maybe that's not the way it should be but you can't compare all the players with one ideal vision you claim to have.

For some players this game means pure fun and nothing more but there are also other players who are really competitive (like me) and their fun lies in the fact whether they can win the game or not.

You can call it stupid,......but for me winning or trying to win a game is by far more important than having a good chat or player reputation.  And of course I will lose some games (inevitable) and then after two or three words, it's done and i accept it.

However,....it seems like people like you just don't accept this attitude at all, which is fine with me, no problem.

It won't change a thing for me,....I'm still playing my games like a hardcore fanatic whose only goal is to WIN.

In fact you could see my words as a compliment cuz' if I say that you're playing like an annoying basterd, it means that I'm having my hands full with your tactics and it means you're not easy at all! 

I'm just not the type of guy who will say : 'wow, you got me there, outstanding performance, well played, let's have a beer now!'

The fact that I lose myself in two minutes of frustration talk should be an automatic sign for you that I confirm you were better! ;)

I'm not a criminal you know,....I'm just a fanatic Stratego-addict who can't stand losing.

Big deal right :)

#748 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

heyyy....i have to report belkins21.he is really a big cheater i have three screenshots in my i-pad and i dont know to upload the screenshots!please ban belkins21! i had two captains one colonel one lieutenant and one sergeant and belkins had only one sergeant ! he requested me 3 ties and i lost the game!moreover 3 of my 11 loses are from cheat and one from bad connection!please do something with this cheater!
Stergios

Email them to yourself, then upload them to one of the screenshot hosting sites. Search for "screenshot" in the search box. It will give you instructions. Or you can email them to learningthisgame@gmail.com.

How can I help you?

#749 Kris Kross

Kris Kross

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Tobeadvised , aka desertsnow, aka firstmay, aka justagame needs to have his ip banned here are plenty of screenshots showing that in a draw endgame he runs the clock down every move and will not accept a draw.

Who do i send the screenshots to?

#750 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Tobeadvised , aka desertsnow, aka firstmay, aka justagame needs to have his ip banned here are plenty of screenshots showing that in a draw endgame he runs the clock down every move and will not accept a draw.

Who do i send the screenshots to?

learningthisgame@gmail.com 

Thanks.

How can I help you?

#751 laloosh

laloosh

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

hi, 

I have 2 issues. 

1) peter5986 asking for breaks a few times, then asking for tie, then disconnecting. obv trying to cheat somehow.

2) byzantin eagle not accepting tie when it was obv he could not win.. the game went on for ever, for the longest time he just shuffled pieces back and forth.. please find a way to stop this nonsense.. game went on for more than 3 hours when he finally decided to offer tie.

Attached Files

#752 laloosh

laloosh

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

maybe there should just be a time limit on games.. 1 hr equals tie.. this will end all this nonsense

#753 Kris Kross

Kris Kross

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

DumbandDumber, another one that needs to be banned, just set an example of these classless people and start banning them.

#754 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

hi, 

I have 2 issues. 

1) peter5986 asking for breaks a few times, then asking for tie, then disconnecting. obv trying to cheat somehow.

2) byzantin eagle not accepting tie when it was obv he could not win.. the game went on for ever, for the longest time he just shuffled pieces back and forth.. please find a way to stop this nonsense.. game went on for more than 3 hours when he finally decided to offer tie.

Laloosh, thanks for the report. Do you have more screenshots from both games? On the first (peter), it seems the request was only made on his move, which is generally acceptable. If there are screenshots of other requests, that might change matters.

Same request for the second screenshot. It does seem like an oddly long game, but we would need more details/screenshots in order better to appreciate and understand the situation and context.

Thanks.

How can I help you?

#755 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

DumbandDumber, another one that needs to be banned, just set an example of these classless people and start banning them.

We received your emailed screenshots. Thanks.

How can I help you?

#756 laloosh

laloosh

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Laloosh, thanks for the report. Do you have more screenshots from both games? On the first (peter), it seems the request was only made on his move, which is generally acceptable. If there are screenshots of other requests, that might change matters.

Same request for the second screenshot. It does seem like an oddly long game, but we would need more details/screenshots in order better to appreciate and understand the situation and context.

Thanks.

i have a few other photos but they were too big,.. i had to crop the ones i uploaded.. doesnt matter.. please stop the long games... its insane

#757 maribo

maribo

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Today I played Belkins21. The game was sailing smoothly until my general took his colonel. After I removed four of his 5 miners he requested a pause on his turn. I missed screenshot as greenshot program was not open I opened greenshot, waited for the 30 seconds and made a move then he made a move, on my turn he asked for a draw. I waited it out, he left the game. he returned and requested another tie then left the game. I don't think he did more than 3 combined draw or pause requests.

http://imageshack.us...es/35/k4ib.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/35/k4ib.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/9/ql3x.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/17/evsb.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/850/nplj.png/

he bombs his marshall out

http://imageshack.us/f/824/nq13.png/

I got the victory anyway

http://imageshack.us/f/42/2vek.png/

do what u must I don't care

#758 spyros77

spyros77

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hi,

I would like to report Toni.Molavi for not having a sportsmanship behavior. He had only one major left while i had 3 miners and more other pieces. Instead of giving up the game he didn't play until the 5 minutes expired. The proof is below

http://imageshack.co...0/8931/iy5a.png
http://imageshack.co...41/246/8vtr.png

#759 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

Spyros, oh boy,... it must have hurt your feelings a lot!  :D

What's your problem? You won the game, he didn't cheat so big deal right?

This bs reporting is absolutely no priority.  Only real cheaters need to be punished.

Trashtalkers, time wasters or disconnection dudes just express their emotions a little harder during games but if it's all fair,

then there's no problem at all. It doesn't affect the game in a bit so there's nothing to report.

Not your opponent's fault that it affects your mood so why should he be punished for that?

But whatever :)

#760 LearningThisGame

LearningThisGame

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Hi,

I would like to report Toni.Molavi for not having a sportsmanship behavior. He had only one major left while i had 3 miners and more other pieces. Instead of giving up the game he didn't play until the 5 minutes expired. The proof is below

http://imageshack.co...0/8931/iy5a.png
http://imageshack.co...41/246/8vtr.png

In the two images, above, all I see are two snapshots taken one minute apart. Do you have any more evidence/examples?

Keep in mind that the behavior you mentioned is indeed unsportsmanlike, if it did happen. However, it is not cheating per se.

How can I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users