Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

“Dear Stratego community,

Beginning today,there is somebody who listens and there is somebody who acts.
Beginning today, anyone who is cheated in a game because of the tie request glitch can report it in this thread, and a three-person committee will review your case.  For those who are unaware, some dishonest players repeatedly request a tie when they are going to lose, and this can cause a crash in the system that gives them an unearned victory.  If any player does this to you then you should take several screen shots and include them in your post as evidence.  More information about this can be found in the topic Guidelines against cheating
In case someone doesn"t want post in the forum, he can be in touch with a private message to one of the members of the committee. 
If the committee finds that cheating has taken place, then the name of the cheater will be sent to the site administrator to take action.  The punishment is as follows:

First Offense:  The account with which you cheated will have its rating reset to 100, bronze spy.

Second Offense:  The account with which you cheated will be cancelled AND any other accounts from your IP address will have their rating reset to bronze spy.

Third Offense:  All your names and your IP address will be banned from the site permanently.

With your cooperation and support, the committee promises to do our best to give all the true cheaters what they deserve.
 It is time to get rid of these idiots who try to destroy our fun and shout at them
                    “Get out, there is no place for you here”

p.s.  show us your support with a like in this topic 

for you it is just a click
                                 for the committee is strength to keep on
                    for all of us is hope for a better future without cheaters

With kind regards,

the Justice Committee

KARAISKAKIS ,  The Prof , Midnightguy

i report the player ADX.FLORENCE for causing a loss.asking 3 times for tie and 3 times for break...that's the trick they use to disconnect a player...here are my screenshots...

y9qo.png

tupx.png

IMG]http://imageshack.us...9/7719/n2xu.png[/IMG]

u78t.png
vjdr.png
rslc.png
41p9.png
xrg.png
5jky.png

#22 teodim

teodim

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

CHEATERS IN STRATEGO

WHAT ARE THE CAUSE AND WHY WE MUST PREVENT THEIR ACTION

Cheaters in real life are persons who use illegal methods to earn things which they do not deserve. Cheaters in Stratego are players who use unfair methods to earn a victory in a game which they are going to lose.

The real causes for these actions may be many.

A lot of them believe that with cheating, they can achieve a top ranked position and if you ask them “why?” they will reply: “everybody cheats, so why not me?” Moreover many people have flaws in character and cannot accept (or feel depressed by) a lost game. Finally there are some people who cheat just to destroy the fun of the others. These are the most dangerous and also the most pathetic kind e.g. kingzig , justinhayward( johnlodge).  

A lot of you may be wondering why KARAISKAKIS spends so much time and energy to fight against cheating. Let me tell you why: 6 months ago I was the victim of a cheater called “Simply the best” (or simply the worst as I renamed him). It was in a game probably one of the best I ever have had in this site. After almost 1 hour game and when it was obvious that I was the winner (with only 2-3 moves to take his flag) he started tries to glitch the game. He continuously asked for a tie or break and suddenly my game was frozen. As I was watching the buffer time going to 0, I asked him to tell me why he did that to me. His reply was:"just for fun, idiot". After the game I was feeling very angry and upset. I wanted to shout, I wanted everybody in the site learn what happened, I just wanted someone punish this idiot The only way was in the forum. So I started posting and be active in this place.When I calmed down I was wondering why I let myself to feel such a way. What was the real cause of my reaction? Was it the lost points, was it the fact that I was looking like a sucker or was it something else. Now I know: this thing which hurts the most is that someone using fascistic methods (“whatever you do I shall win”) tries to destroy your mood. Stratego is my favourite hobby and it takes a lot of my free time, as in here, I can find something which helps my mind to escape my difficulties, especially nowadays with all these strange and difficult situations in my country.

Who has the right not to respect this? WHO HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO RESPECT YOU AND YOUR REASONS FOR BEING HERE AND PLAY THIS GAME?

Here we are a community of more than 79000 accounts and more than 3000 active players.

The majority of the players live in democratic countries and such fascistic actions (like “what ever you do I will win the game”) are at least unacceptable.Of course in all type of communities, cheaters exist in the past, in the present and in the future. But the fact that they do exist never prevented the healthy part of a community to try isolate them and punish for their action.

And something more important: In this community there are a lot of kids. As you know gaming in childhood plays a very important role in their education and in building up of their personality (Stratego is ideal for that)
What lesson will a child take when someone "clever" cheats him in the game? Who amongst us can steal from a child the feeling of happiness and satisfaction of winning a game? Who amongst us can accept that it is normal to have in our community such kind of people?
I personally do not. Personally, in cases with young-aged cheaters, I try to advice them that their action is no good, and of course to teach them that if they repeat it they are going to be punished.

From today on, a new system starts its operation, which hopefully will treat the cancer in this site with the name “tie request glitchers”.

Our committee promises that we will do our best, and this time all true cheaters will get what they deserve.

We only need your support and your cooperation.

AND YOU CHEATER, BEFORE REPEAT YOUR CRIME PLEASE READ THIS POST. I HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND.

P.S. Please excuse my poor English. I hope that everyone can understand what I mean in this post.

KARAISKAKIS

post-108-0-20110200-1375279635_thumb.jpg

i report the player ADX.FLORENCE for causing a loss.asking 3 times for tie and 3 times for break...that's the trick they use to disconnect a player...here are my screenshots...

y9qo.png

tupx.png

u78t.png
vjdr.png
rslc.png
41p9.png
xrg.png
5jky.png

#23 teodim

teodim

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

ΠΡΟΣ  ΟΛΗ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΚΟΙΝΟΤΗΤΑ ΤΟΥ  STRATEGO.COM

Αρχής  γεννωμένης από σήμερα ξεκινά μια μεγάλη προσπάθεια εξυγίανσης του site από όλους αυτούς πού όλο και πιο συχνά προσπαθούν να μας καταστρέψουν τη διασκέδαση.

Μετά από μια γιγάντια προσπάθεια που κατέβαλα τόσο στο χώρο του forum όσο και  μέσω προσωπικών e-mail και σε συνεργασία με δυο εξαιρετικά άτομα               ( τον midnightguy και τον the prof ) δημιουργήθηκε μια επιτροπή δικαιοσύνης όπως την ονομάσαμε, η οποία θα είναι αποδέκτης όλων των αναφορών για παράνομους παίκτες. Θα αποφασίζεται αν όντως αληθεύει η καταγγελία και θα επιβάλλονται ποινές άμεσα εκτελεστέες από το site.

Είναι πολύ σημαντικό το γεγονός ότι οι υπεύθυνοι του site μέσω της Karen δείχνουν εμπιστοσύνη σε ένα συμπατριώτη σας για μια τόσο σημαντική αποστολή.

Γενικότερα όπως γνωρίζεται διεθνώς δεν λένε τα καλύτερα για μας και πολλές φορές όχι αδίκως. Η πατρίδα μας έχει μπει σε μια μεγάλη περιπέτεια γατί κάποιοι έξυπνοι έλληνες ( το πρώτο γράμμα μικρό) έπαιξαν ένα άσχημο παιχνίδι στις πλάτες όλων μας, εξυπηρετώντας ξένα και ιδία συμφέροντα

Επίσης και στο χώρο αυτό δεν είναι λίγοι αυτοί που μας θεωρούν εκ τον προτέρων cheaters και απατεώνες. Σε αυτό έχουν βάλει το χεράκι τους κάποιοι ηλίθιοι που μας ρεζιλεύουν διαρκώς με τα καμώματα τους. Και αυτό γίνεται την ώρα που η ελληνική ομοσπονδία stratego κάνει μεγάλες προσπάθειες για την ανάπτυξη αυτού του αθλήματος του μυαλού, αναλαμβάνοντας , από του χρόνου για όσους δεν το γνωρίζεται ,την διοργάνωση του παγκοσμίου κυπέλλου .

Λεπτομέρειες για τον τρόπο λειτουργίας της επιτροπής θα διαβάσατε στο forum. Εγώ αυτό που κάνω έκκληση σε όλους είναι να σταματήσουν να δίνουν δικαιώματα να παίζουν πάντα σύμφωνα με τους κανόνες δικαίου ακόμα και αν αντιμετωπίζουν cheater και να δείξουν σε όλο το κόσμο τι σημαίνει ελληνικό stratego ,τι σημαίνει Έλληνας .

Επίσης προειδοποιώ ότι θα είμαι αμείλικτος σε βάσιμες καταγγελίες εναντίων Ελλήνων που συνεχίζουν να μας ρεζιλεύουν διεθνώς.

Ελάτε όλοι μαζί από δω και πέρα να γεμίσουμε τις κορυφαίες θέσεις με ελληνικές σημαίες παίζοντας πάντα τίμια. Και αν δεν έχουμε τις ικανότητες για ψηλά ας τους αναγκάσουμε τουλάχιστον να μας βγάζουν το καπέλο και να μιλούν όλοι με σεβασμό για μας .Όλοι λένε ότι σε όλες τις χώρες του κόσμου υπάρχουν απατεώνες.

Ας αποδείξουμε όλοι μαζί ότι τουλάχιστον σε αυτή την κοινότητα με τους 79.000 λογαριασμούς (3200 ανήκουν σε Έλληνες), δεν θα βρείτε Έλληνα απατεώνα. Ας στείλουμε όλοι μαζί το μήνυμα ότι αξίζουμε σαν λαός καλύτερη μεταχείριση και καλύτερο μέλλον γιατί είμαστε πραγματικοί απόγονοι του Σωκράτη ,του Περικλή ,του Λεωνίδα και όλων των μεγάλων αρχαίων Ελλήνων καθώς και όλων των ηρώων της σύγχρονης ιστορίας μας που έχυσαν το αίμα τους για να ζούμε σήμερα ελεύθεροι .

" δεν υπάκουσα παρά εις μίαν ιδέαν, να φανώ χρήσιμος εις τον πλησίον μου και τον τόπο μου"   

ΠΑΥΛΟΣ ΜΕΛΑΣ

http://youtu.be/VoXfPNhOO7Q

ΚΑΡΑΙΣΚΑΚΗΣ

ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΣΟΥ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΠΡΟΣΠΑΘΕΙΑ

ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΟΜΟΣΠΟΝΔΙΑΣ  STRATEGO

ΣΕΚΕΡΤΖΗΣ ΣΤΑΥΡΟΣ

Respect  πατριωτη...

#24 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,270 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thanks teodim for your report

ADXFLORENCE is a well known cheater but we needed proofs for his action

Now we have from two sides

Yours and trickz

Our committee will discuss for this player and i think that his action will finished

KARAISKAKIS

P.S. ΤΙ ΕΝΝΟΕΙΣ ΜΕ ΤΟ "RESPECT ΠΑΤΡΙΩΤΗ" ?

#25 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hi guys

I'm very pleased something is done against cheaters.  :)

I suggest to spread the word via chatrooms to those who don't know there is a forum, to report cheaters ?

-L.JO-

#26 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,270 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hi guys

I'm very pleased something is done against cheaters.  :)

I suggest to spread the word via chatrooms to those who don't know there is a forum, to report cheaters ?

-L.JO-

It is on our plans

Everyone can help to this direction

#27 Wonky

Wonky

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

Thank you to the heroes of Stratego.com: Karaiskakis, Midnight Guy, and TheProf.  You guys deserve everyone's thanks, including the people who developed the site but needed to be led in the direction of fair play.

Thumbs up to you guys!

Wonky

• chefwd76 likes this

#28 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

As of now our list is only 12 players, but I know by the end of the weekend it could be as high as 20.  We just need you guys to keep supporting us by giving us the screen shots and we'll do the rest.  You could say the Justice Committee are really a group of garbage men.  We are here taking out the trash that is on this site.

#29 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

Yo, Midnight is actually right....you guys take the trash of the site.

So cheaters,...no more bashin' allright

or all your accounts will be crashin', they die! :D

All that cheating,...it's demanding a price...

and the price for being the biggest scam in the fights

is that you cheaters will surely be banned for your life! ;)

Long live Karai, he's the man with the stride,

felt a lot of anger inside

but still he could manage the hype...

of all the cheaters and that's the reason that all these noobs will vanish, it's nice! :D

He guards the code of honour in the most scandalous times,

he's not an average guy...

he will die for this game if he has to, he's a man with a pride!

He's the hero, hand him the stripes

cuz' now all the cheaters will be gone with their embarassing minds! :D

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#30 The Prof

The Prof

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,455 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Karaiskakis told me that the pictures were not good enough as proof because they are too small?

I copied them in Paint, then I resized from 100 to 300 vertical and horizontal so it's three times bigger.

It's not that the pictures were too small (we can use Paint to make them bigger), it's that the resolution was not high enough to see how many of each piece each player had remaining on the board.  This is important to clearly establish that it is inappropriate to request a tie in that situation.  For example, suppose the game is relatively close but the player with the advantage in pieces is not making any attempt to attack for a long time.  Then the other player has a right to request a tie.  

I'm not saying this was the case in your game, and in fact the evidence you presented of the 2 tie requests, 2 pause requests and disconnection was quite strong, especially because the requests were made on your turn, which is a tell-tale sign of cheaters.  But ideally we would like to be able to see what pieces remain in the game just to rule out any possibility that a tie request could be legitimate.

#31 teodim

teodim

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

"anyone who is cheated in a game because of the tie request glitch can report it in this thread"

So that's what I'm gonna do.

I report Anikitos as cheater.

My last game I played against him.

He was a bronze marshall with very weird stats : 93 wins, 700 losses and rating 586, place 16 bronze league.

It's impossible to be a bronze marshall with such poor stats.

When our game began, I immediately understood why his rating was so high :

http://imageshack.us...8/9880/9usz.jpg

http://imageshack.us...7/9518/qak8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...5/9647/w8l6.jpg

http://imageshack.us...3/1696/4gj8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...1/7994/s2mi.jpg

Overwhelming proof that he's a die hard glitcher and that's the reason why he's a bronze marshall.

I tried to chat with him but he didn't say anything.

Luckily, he was a very simple glitcher and it took me no efforts at all to avoid his requests cuz' he was very predictable with his requests and he couldn't do it on the same time when I moved my pawns.

I don't know if this guy has already been reported but if not,...then this is the first offence.

Reset this guy his rating immediately.

PS : There is one huge advantage of someone who tries to glitch you.  They can only reconnect a certain amount of times cuz' the reconnect-clock will lose seconds every time you disconnect and log back in.

Untill it hits zero seconds of course....and then he loses automatically!  That's exactly what happened in our game.

Warning to all the glitchers : don't try to glitch me cuz' it doesn't work against me.

I know what to do and the only thing you will gain from it is that you lose anyway AND you will be resetted,............and if it's not your first crime, then you'll be banned as well.

They want it hardcore? They get it hardcore! :D

Greetz

Trickz

y9qo.png

tupx.png

u78t.png
vjdr.png
rslc.png
41p9.png
xrg.png
5jky.png

#32 teodim

teodim

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

"anyone who is cheated in a game because of the tie request glitch can report it in this thread"

So that's what I'm gonna do.

I report Anikitos as cheater.

My last game I played against him.

He was a bronze marshall with very weird stats : 93 wins, 700 losses and rating 586, place 16 bronze league.

It's impossible to be a bronze marshall with such poor stats.

When our game began, I immediately understood why his rating was so high :

http://imageshack.us...8/9880/9usz.jpg

http://imageshack.us...7/9518/qak8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...5/9647/w8l6.jpg

http://imageshack.us...3/1696/4gj8.jpg

Overwhelming proof that he's a die hard glitcher and that's the reason why he's a bronze marshall.

I tried to chat with him but he didn't say anything.

Luckily, he was a very simple glitcher and it took me no efforts at all to avoid his requests cuz' he was very predictable with his requests and he couldn't do it on the same time when I moved my pawns.

I don't know if this guy has already been reported but if not,...then this is the first offence.

Reset this guy his rating immediately.

PS : There is one huge advantage of someone who tries to glitch you.  They can only reconnect a certain amount of times cuz' the reconnect-clock will lose seconds every time you disconnect and log back in.

Untill it hits zero seconds of course....and then he loses automatically!  That's exactly what happened in our game.

Warning to all the glitchers : don't try to glitch me cuz' it doesn't work against me.

I know what to do and the only thing you will gain from it is that you lose anyway AND you will be resetted,............and if it's not your first crime, then you'll be banned as well.

They want it hardcore? They get it hardcore! :D

Greetz

Trickz

what can we do to avoid the glitch??

#33 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

AND YOU CHEATER, BEFORE REPEAT YOUR CRIME 

lmao....get a life.

i wish i could have a dollar for every time the words cheat or cheater were typed in this forum

@ Admins: Just fix the bugs and we wouldn't be talking this nonsense.

it doesnt matter...the crybabies will just find something else to whine about:

-taking to long to move / stalling

-running / chasing 

-vulgar text

-tracking pieces at home

-no mods/admins on duty to make arrests for such "crimes"

-lottoing 

-not attacking enough / hiding behind the lakes

-trading off all the good pieces 

-offensive user names like "nice ♥♥♥♥"

-not agreeing to a draw

-not saying hello or gg

-being american and owning guns

-hiding their flag behind a bomb

-passing a scout off as a spy

-refusing to pay for highspeed internet / still using dial-up

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#34 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

what can we do to avoid the glitch??

Very simple in fact.

Don't move on the same time he sends you the requests.

He will send the requests on your turn, not on his turn.

So the trick is not to react immediately (he's counting on that) but randomly EVERY time it's your turn.

One time you act in 4 seconds, then you act in 7 seconds, then after one second and another time you act after 13 seconds.

Just make sure he doesn't find any pattern in your timed moves.

When the request screen is there, you can just decline it, that's no problem.

The cheater has got a timeframe so he can't try to glitch you infinite times.

Everytime he disconnects (to come back so he's able to spam his pathetic requests again), there will be time going away of his reconnect clock and it takes at least 15-20 seconds everytime to reconnect.

He only has about two minutes (don't know the exact reconnect time, something like that) so that means he has about 11-12 times the chance of reconnecting.

This means he's got about 66-72 chances to glitch you.

If you can avoid 66-72 times doing a move on the same time he requests, then you will win automatically.

Maybe in the beginning, it will be hard to deal with it but after a while, you will notice a pattern on when he sends you the requests.

After that it's pretty easy to be honest. 

The longer it takes for him to glitch you, the less attention he's gonna give to his spamming requests.

If it's your turn, he will immediately fire a request (predictable) but after you decline it, he will immediately fire another request.

So that's two requests down on a single turn.  After three turns this guy already needs to reconnect to get 6 new requests.

In the beginning there seems to be no end of this bs but the longer it takes, the faster it will be over in fact.

He will get rushy and probably does not got the patience anymore cuz' he's realizing that it doesn't work.

They can do two things now :

-Or they will select their requests very carefully (they know you won't react immediately by now so they will save their request on a time that you don't expect it, in the hope it's on the same time that you move).

Another advantage for him to delay his requests is that he doesn't have to reconnect (because reconnecting means automatically that he's losing time of the reconnect clock which brings him a step closer to defeat).

This is probably the action he will do if it's a die hard glitcher who really believes he can get the win like this.

-Or he doesn't select his requests carefully, he's getting sick of it and fed up and madly spams his requests immediately on your turn.  That's what you want cuz' this is very predictable and it will cost you no efforts at all to avoid these predictable requests.

And this automatically means that he needs new amo so he needs to reconnect right away, which means losing time,....which means being one step closer to defeat.

It's all a mindgame in fact.

The only thing you have to make sure of is that there are no two incoming tasks for the server at the same time, meaning your move and his request.  This causes the glitch.

Don't react on the same time when he fires the request and it's your move, that's all.

Hope it helped you.

#35 SEKERTZISS

SEKERTZISS

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

EATABOT IS CHEATERS .

PLEASE DELETE ALL CHEATERS

ALL TIME REQUESTED FOR BREAK AND LOG OUT LOOK FOTO

#36 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

EATABOT IS CHEATERS .

PLEASE DELETE ALL CHEATERS

ALL TIME REQUESTED FOR BREAK AND LOG OUT LOOK FOTO

Eatabut is already reported so action will be taken.

#37 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's okay to be jealous Drew.  While our committee has gotten stuff done, you can continue to be a negative Nancy or would you prefer your alter ego name Patty?  Other players in this forum are growing tired of your same o'l bit as well.  As Hmmness said a few months ago:  What have you contribute to this site besides trying to rewrite the rules to Stratego?  

#38 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

I had a large lead on eatabut. I was a marshal, colonel and two cappies ahead and I had his spy also (see screen shots below). He then started requesting continuous break requests and tie requests (see screen shots below). The system then booted me out. At this point the system assigned me a loss. At no time did I accept his pause or break requests. You will need to delete the loss from my record, add a victory to my record and ban eatabut from playing here again. He is a cheat. Here are the screenshots:

http://www.imagebam....108e30272182710

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROGRAMMERS CANNOT FIX THIS ISSUE. GEEZUZ WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT DISABLING THIS SH*T SO THIS STUFF DOESN'T HAPPEN ?!!

#39 match

match

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:56 AM

I would like to report GEORGIA to the committee.

He attempted to glitch the game on numerous consecutive occasions until I convinced him that I would not fall for his tricks.  Here are several pictures to document his attempts to cheat.

rM0D34J.jpg

iGJMd3K.jpg

kuoRL0E.jpg

84aJi9H.jpg

#40 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

It's so absurd that break requests are even possible. Let alone that they also cause you to get booted and then the other guy gets the victory. This is pathetic beyond belief.

I would like to report GEORGIA to the committee.

He attempted to glitch the game on numerous consecutive occasions until I convinced him that I would not fall for his tricks.  Here are several pictures to document his attempts to cheat.

rM0D34J.jpg

iGJMd3K.jpg

kuoRL0E.jpg

84aJi9H.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users