KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,291 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

“Dear Stratego community,

Beginning today,there is somebody who listens and there is somebody who acts.
Beginning today, anyone who is cheated in a game because of the tie request glitch can report it in this thread, and a three-person committee will review your case. For those who are unaware, some dishonest players repeatedly request a tie when they are going to lose, and this can cause a crash in the system that gives them an unearned victory. If any player does this to you then you should take several screen shots and include them in your post as evidence. More information about this can be found in the topic Guidelines against cheating.
In case someone doesn"t want post in the forum, he can be in touch with a private message to one of the members of the committee.
If the committee finds that cheating has taken place, then the name of the cheater will be sent to the site administrator to take action. The punishment is as follows:

First Offense: The account with which you cheated will have its rating reset to 100, bronze spy.

Second Offense: The account with which you cheated will be cancelled AND any other accounts from your IP address will have their rating reset to bronze spy.

Third Offense: All your names and your IP address will be banned from the site permanently.

With your cooperation and support, the committee promises to do our best to give all the true cheaters what they deserve.
It is time to get rid of these idiots who try to destroy our fun and shout at them
“Get out, there is no place for you here”

p.s. show us your support with a like in this topic
for you it is just a click
for the committee is strength to keep on
for all of us is hope for a better future without cheaters

With kind regards,

the Justice Committee

KARAISKAKIS, The Prof, LearningThisGame, maxroelofs and Midnightguy

• Midnightguy, KingTubby, bboys2012 and 29 others like this

#2 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,291 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

CHEATERS IN STRATEGO

WHAT ARE THE CAUSE AND WHY WE MUST PREVENT THEIR ACTION

Cheaters in real life are persons who use illegal methods to earn things which they do not deserve. Cheaters in Stratego are players who use unfair methods to earn a victory in a game which they are going to lose.

The real causes for these actions may be many.

A lot of them believe that with cheating, they can achieve a top ranked position and if you ask them “why?” they will reply: “everybody cheats, so why not me?” Moreover many people have flaws in character and cannot accept (or feel depressed by) a lost game. Finally there are some people who cheat just to destroy the fun of the others. These are the most dangerous and also the most pathetic kind e.g. kingzig , justinhayward( johnlodge).  

A lot of you may be wondering why KARAISKAKIS spends so much time and energy to fight against cheating. Let me tell you why: 6 months ago I was the victim of a cheater called “Simply the best” (or simply the worst as I renamed him). It was in a game probably one of the best I ever have had in this site. After almost 1 hour game and when it was obvious that I was the winner (with only 2-3 moves to take his flag) he started tries to glitch the game. He continuously asked for a tie or break and suddenly my game was frozen. As I was watching the buffer time going to 0, I asked him to tell me why he did that to me. His reply was:"just for fun, idiot". After the game I was feeling very angry and upset. I wanted to shout, I wanted everybody in the site learn what happened, I just wanted someone punish this idiot The only way was in the forum. So I started posting and be active in this place.When I calmed down I was wondering why I let myself to feel such a way. What was the real cause of my reaction? Was it the lost points, was it the fact that I was looking like a sucker or was it something else. Now I know: this thing which hurts the most is that someone using fascistic methods (“whatever you do I shall win”) tries to destroy your mood. Stratego is my favourite hobby and it takes a lot of my free time, as in here, I can find something which helps my mind to escape my difficulties, especially nowadays with all these strange and difficult situations in my country.

Who has the right not to respect this? WHO HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO RESPECT YOU AND YOUR REASONS FOR BEING HERE AND PLAY THIS GAME?

Here we are a community of more than 79000 accounts and more than 3000 active players.

The majority of the players live in democratic countries and such fascistic actions (like “what ever you do I will win the game”) are at least unacceptable.Of course in all type of communities, cheaters exist in the past, in the present and in the future. But the fact that they do exist never prevented the healthy part of a community to try isolate them and punish for their action.

And something more important: In this community there are a lot of kids. As you know gaming in childhood plays a very important role in their education and in building up of their personality (Stratego is ideal for that)
What lesson will a child take when someone "clever" cheats him in the game? Who amongst us can steal from a child the feeling of happiness and satisfaction of winning a game? Who amongst us can accept that it is normal to have in our community such kind of people?
I personally do not. Personally, in cases with young-aged cheaters, I try to advice them that their action is no good, and of course to teach them that if they repeat it they are going to be punished.

From today on, a new system starts its operation, which hopefully will treat the cancer in this site with the name “tie request glitchers”.

Our committee promises that we will do our best, and this time all true cheaters will get what they deserve.

We only need your support and your cooperation.

AND YOU CHEATER, BEFORE REPEAT YOUR CRIME PLEASE READ THIS POST. I HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND.

P.S. Please excuse my poor English. I hope that everyone can understand what I mean in this post.

KARAISKAKIS

post-108-0-20110200-1375279635_thumb.jpg

• Midnightguy, chefwd76, Where Is Ya Flag and 1 other like this

#3 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,291 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

ΠΡΟΣ  ΟΛΗ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΚΟΙΝΟΤΗΤΑ ΤΟΥ  STRATEGO.COM

Αρχής  γεννωμένης από σήμερα ξεκινά μια μεγάλη προσπάθεια εξυγίανσης του site από όλους αυτούς πού όλο και πιο συχνά προσπαθούν να μας καταστρέψουν τη διασκέδαση.

Μετά από μια γιγάντια προσπάθεια που κατέβαλα τόσο στο χώρο του forum όσο και  μέσω προσωπικών e-mail και σε συνεργασία με δυο εξαιρετικά άτομα               ( τον midnightguy και τον the prof ) δημιουργήθηκε μια επιτροπή δικαιοσύνης όπως την ονομάσαμε, η οποία θα είναι αποδέκτης όλων των αναφορών για παράνομους παίκτες. Θα αποφασίζεται αν όντως αληθεύει η καταγγελία και θα επιβάλλονται ποινές άμεσα εκτελεστέες από το site.

Είναι πολύ σημαντικό το γεγονός ότι οι υπεύθυνοι του site μέσω της Karen δείχνουν εμπιστοσύνη σε ένα συμπατριώτη σας για μια τόσο σημαντική αποστολή.

Γενικότερα όπως γνωρίζεται διεθνώς δεν λένε τα καλύτερα για μας και πολλές φορές όχι αδίκως. Η πατρίδα μας έχει μπει σε μια μεγάλη περιπέτεια γατί κάποιοι έξυπνοι έλληνες ( το πρώτο γράμμα μικρό) έπαιξαν ένα άσχημο παιχνίδι στις πλάτες όλων μας, εξυπηρετώντας ξένα και ιδία συμφέροντα

Επίσης και στο χώρο αυτό δεν είναι λίγοι αυτοί που μας θεωρούν εκ τον προτέρων cheaters και απατεώνες. Σε αυτό έχουν βάλει το χεράκι τους κάποιοι ηλίθιοι που μας ρεζιλεύουν διαρκώς με τα καμώματα τους. Και αυτό γίνεται την ώρα που η ελληνική ομοσπονδία stratego κάνει μεγάλες προσπάθειες για την ανάπτυξη αυτού του αθλήματος του μυαλού, αναλαμβάνοντας , από του χρόνου για όσους δεν το γνωρίζεται ,την διοργάνωση του παγκοσμίου κυπέλλου .

Λεπτομέρειες για τον τρόπο λειτουργίας της επιτροπής θα διαβάσατε στο forum. Εγώ αυτό που κάνω έκκληση σε όλους είναι να σταματήσουν να δίνουν δικαιώματα να παίζουν πάντα σύμφωνα με τους κανόνες δικαίου ακόμα και αν αντιμετωπίζουν cheater και να δείξουν σε όλο το κόσμο τι σημαίνει ελληνικό stratego ,τι σημαίνει Έλληνας .

Επίσης προειδοποιώ ότι θα είμαι αμείλικτος σε βάσιμες καταγγελίες εναντίων Ελλήνων που συνεχίζουν να μας ρεζιλεύουν διεθνώς.

Ελάτε όλοι μαζί από δω και πέρα να γεμίσουμε τις κορυφαίες θέσεις με ελληνικές σημαίες παίζοντας πάντα τίμια. Και αν δεν έχουμε τις ικανότητες για ψηλά ας τους αναγκάσουμε τουλάχιστον να μας βγάζουν το καπέλο και να μιλούν όλοι με σεβασμό για μας .Όλοι λένε ότι σε όλες τις χώρες του κόσμου υπάρχουν απατεώνες.

Ας αποδείξουμε όλοι μαζί ότι τουλάχιστον σε αυτή την κοινότητα με τους 79.000 λογαριασμούς (3200 ανήκουν σε Έλληνες), δεν θα βρείτε Έλληνα απατεώνα. Ας στείλουμε όλοι μαζί το μήνυμα ότι αξίζουμε σαν λαός καλύτερη μεταχείριση και καλύτερο μέλλον γιατί είμαστε πραγματικοί απόγονοι του Σωκράτη ,του Περικλή ,του Λεωνίδα και όλων των μεγάλων αρχαίων Ελλήνων καθώς και όλων των ηρώων της σύγχρονης ιστορίας μας που έχυσαν το αίμα τους για να ζούμε σήμερα ελεύθεροι .

" δεν υπάκουσα παρά εις μίαν ιδέαν, να φανώ χρήσιμος εις τον πλησίον μου και τον τόπο μου"   

ΠΑΥΛΟΣ ΜΕΛΑΣ

http://youtu.be/VoXfPNhOO7Q

ΚΑΡΑΙΣΚΑΚΗΣ

• teodim, SEKERTZISS, papppao and 1 other like this

#4 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yo, this topic gets a like indeed!

Get rid of the cheaters and fight the dweeps

and pretty soon this site is clean! ;)

I've never understood why they need a crime to beat

to climb the league, surprisin' deeds?

Not for them but it surely is a surprise for me!

This guys are weak, giant geeks

who will be banned forever thanks to the devotion of Karai the Greek! :D

This Strategolover is the guy we need

so cheaters,...if you don't watch out, there's gonna be action behind the scenes,

cyberschemes to get your ♥♥♥ banned forever so byebye and greets! :D

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#5 Vast Oceans

Vast Oceans

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

@ Admins: Just fix the bugs and we wouldn't be talking this nonsense.

#6 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

"anyone who is cheated in a game because of the tie request glitch can report it in this thread"

So that's what I'm gonna do.

I report Anikitos as cheater.

My last game I played against him.

He was a bronze marshall with very weird stats : 93 wins, 700 losses and rating 586, place 16 bronze league.

It's impossible to be a bronze marshall with such poor stats.

When our game began, I immediately understood why his rating was so high :

http://imageshack.us...8/9880/9usz.jpg

http://imageshack.us...7/9518/qak8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...5/9647/w8l6.jpg

http://imageshack.us...3/1696/4gj8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...1/7994/s2mi.jpg

http://imageshack.us...1/7994/s2mi.jpg

Overwhelming proof that he's a die hard glitcher and that's the reason why he's a bronze marshall.

I tried to chat with him but he didn't say anything.

Luckily, he was a very simple glitcher and it took me no efforts at all to avoid his requests cuz' he was very predictable with his requests and he couldn't do it on the same time when I moved my pawns.

I don't know if this guy has already been reported but if not,...then this is the first offence.

Reset this guy his rating immediately.

PS : There is one huge advantage of someone who tries to glitch you.  They can only reconnect a certain amount of times cuz' the reconnect-clock will lose seconds every time you disconnect and log back in.

Untill it hits zero seconds of course....and then he loses automatically!  That's exactly what happened in our game.

Warning to all the glitchers : don't try to glitch me cuz' it doesn't work against me.

I know what to do and the only thing you will gain from it is that you lose anyway AND you will be resetted,............and if it's not your first crime, then you'll be banned as well.

They want it hardcore? They get it hardcore! :D

Greetz

Trickz

#7 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

Trickz, your report has been sent to the site.  We have found Anikitos guilty of cheating and their name will be reset shortly as their first offense.  

#8 voyager99

voyager99

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hello KARAISKAKIS and Administrators:

I would like to lodge a FORMAL protest against a player by the name of "DUGAY TROUIN".

He is guilty of multiple offences of cheating by trying to crash the Stratego application

by requesting a tie.

He will wait until the last move when you are about to win and at that

instant, requests a tie and then logs out before you can reply.

As you hit the "Decline" button, the game crashes and you are logged out and

the opponent DUGAY TROUIN is awarded the victory!

He has done this MULTIPLE times!!!

For corroboration, you can ask another honourable user: Nsquared who has

experienced the very same action.

The most recent match against DUGAY TROUIN occured this evening, when he managed 

to crash the game and was awarded the win against me!

Please STOP this individual from ruining this fantastic game!

I implore you to reset his rank and win/loss totals or at the very least, send him

a WARNING. HE HAS DONE THIS TO ME ON SEVERAL occasions already.

Please stop him!

Thank You for your help and cooperation!

• trouinisacheater likes this

#9 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Voyager99, thanks for bringing this to our attention about Dugay Trouin.  However, without any screen shots or video, we can not take any action on this player at this time because its all hearsay.  If he is indeed cheating, his time will come and either one of us or someone else will gather the proof needed so we can take action on him.  If you aren't sure how to create a screen shot you can view my posting located here:  http://forum.strateg...e-screen-shots/

#10 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

This topic has only just begun and I already reported one cheater so far.

Well,...apparantly that's not enough cuz' it's a trend to cheat nowadays.

Last night I played against Eatabut, a bronze marsh with 58-14 stats, 586 rating.

I totally crushed this guy and of course he wouldn't have it so he non-stop requested me.

Threatening him with the chat that his account will be resetted clearly didn't help.

Fine, if they don't want to listen,...........have fun with your reset stupid noob! :D

Of course he lost the game cuz' Trickz can't be glitched, we know that already! ;)

Here's the proof so reset this guy his rating immediately please :

http://imageshack.us...3/4554/4qh2.jpg

http://imageshack.us...5/1281/6oiw.jpg

http://imageshack.us...6/3571/dcj3.jpg

http://imageshack.us...51/464/nfwh.jpg

http://imageshack.us...9/9612/cfap.jpg

http://imageshack.us...6/3320/iwux.jpg

Message for the cheaters : please try to cheat me, I just love it!

1) You can't glitch me so you will lose for sure with the disconnect clock ticking your time away

2) Your rating will be resetted for sure

3) if it's your second offence, your account will be banned

So no matter what you do, you're fokked! ;)

Bye Eatabut,....have fun being a bronze spy. :D

#11 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

Αρχής  γεννωμένης από σήμερα ξεκινά μια μεγάλη προσπάθεια εξυγίανσης του site από όλους αυτούς πού όλο και πιο συχνά προσπαθούν να μας καταστρέψουν τη διασκέδαση.

Μετά από μια γιγάντια προσπάθεια που κατέβαλα τόσο στο χώρο του forum όσο και  μέσω προσωπικών e-mail και σε συνεργασία με δυο εξαιρετικά άτομα               ( τον midnightguy και τον the prof ) δημιουργήθηκε μια επιτροπή δικαιοσύνης όπως την ονομάσαμε, η οποία θα είναι αποδέκτης όλων των αναφορών για παράνομους παίκτες. Θα αποφασίζεται αν όντως αληθεύει η καταγγελία και θα επιβάλλονται ποινές άμεσα εκτελεστέες από το site.

Είναι πολύ σημαντικό το γεγονός ότι οι υπεύθυνοι του site μέσω της Karen δείχνουν εμπιστοσύνη σε ένα συμπατριώτη σας για μια τόσο σημαντική αποστολή.

Γενικότερα όπως γνωρίζεται διεθνώς δεν λένε τα καλύτερα για μας και πολλές φορές όχι αδίκως. Η πατρίδα μας έχει μπει σε μια μεγάλη περιπέτεια γατί κάποιοι έξυπνοι έλληνες ( το πρώτο γράμμα μικρό) έπαιξαν ένα άσχημο παιχνίδι στις πλάτες όλων μας, εξυπηρετώντας ξένα και ιδία συμφέροντα

Επίσης και στο χώρο αυτό δεν είναι λίγοι αυτοί που μας θεωρούν εκ τον προτέρων cheaters και απατεώνες. Σε αυτό έχουν βάλει το χεράκι τους κάποιοι ηλίθιοι που μας ρεζιλεύουν διαρκώς με τα καμώματα τους. Και αυτό γίνεται την ώρα που η ελληνική ομοσπονδία stratego κάνει μεγάλες προσπάθειες για την ανάπτυξη αυτού του αθλήματος του μυαλού, αναλαμβάνοντας , από του χρόνου για όσους δεν το γνωρίζεται ,την διοργάνωση του παγκοσμίου κυπέλλου .

Λεπτομέρειες για τον τρόπο λειτουργίας της επιτροπής θα διαβάσατε στο forum. Εγώ αυτό που κάνω έκκληση σε όλους είναι να σταματήσουν να δίνουν δικαιώματα να παίζουν πάντα σύμφωνα με τους κανόνες δικαίου ακόμα και αν αντιμετωπίζουν cheater και να δείξουν σε όλο το κόσμο τι σημαίνει ελληνικό stratego ,τι σημαίνει Έλληνας .

Επίσης προειδοποιώ ότι θα είμαι αμείλικτος σε βάσιμες καταγγελίες εναντίων Ελλήνων που συνεχίζουν να μας ρεζιλεύουν διεθνώς.

Ελάτε όλοι μαζί από δω και πέρα να γεμίσουμε τις κορυφαίες θέσεις με ελληνικές σημαίες παίζοντας πάντα τίμια. Και αν δεν έχουμε τις ικανότητες για ψηλά ας τους αναγκάσουμε τουλάχιστον να μας βγάζουν το καπέλο και να μιλούν όλοι με σεβασμό για μας .Όλοι λένε ότι σε όλες τις χώρες του κόσμου υπάρχουν απατεώνες.

Ας αποδείξουμε όλοι μαζί ότι τουλάχιστον σε αυτή την κοινότητα με τους 79.000 λογαριασμούς (3200 ανήκουν σε Έλληνες), δεν θα βρείτε Έλληνα απατεώνα. Ας στείλουμε όλοι μαζί το μήνυμα ότι αξίζουμε σαν λαός καλύτερη μεταχείριση και καλύτερο μέλλον γιατί είμαστε πραγματικοί απόγονοι του Σωκράτη ,του Περικλή ,του Λεωνίδα και όλων των μεγάλων αρχαίων Ελλήνων καθώς και όλων των ηρώων της σύγχρονης ιστορίας μας που έχυσαν το αίμα τους για να ζούμε σήμερα ελεύθεροι .

" δεν υπάκουσα παρά εις μίαν ιδέαν, να φανώ χρήσιμος εις τον πλησίον μου και τον τόπο μου"   

ΠΑΥΛΟΣ ΜΕΛΑΣ

ΚΑΡΑΙΣΚΑΚΗΣ

#12 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yo cheaters,

Why do you cheat? Is it because of some deep frustrations?

It doesn't seem to matter which person from the league you're facing

cuz' you keep betraying with the meanest playing

so apparantly your moral doesn't need the saying :

"Play fair in order to get a decent rating!" :D

You don't wanna listen? Fine, then the staff will be pleased for takin'...

action and with the proof there's not even room for the least debatin'!

Say goodbye to your rank cuz' it needs replacement

so you'll be back a bronze spy thanks to your treason, face it! :D

Zero tolerance so yes, the season's changin'

so if you want to continue with the cheaty gamin',

then in no time your account will undergo a neat erasing,

no need for lame wins

cuz' your name won't be any longer in the ceiling namelist

and instead of that you"ll see the basement! ;)

These peepz are wastin' seemly blatant

their chance to play this game fair so we beat the fakings

and I love to fight those noobs so that's an eager statement! B)

#13 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Αγαπητε KARAISKAKIS

Σου εύχομαι προσωπικά εσένα, όσο και τους δύο άλλους συνεργάτες(the prof,midnightguy) σου, καλή επιτυχία σε αυτό το δύσκολο κομμάτι του site που έχετε αναλάβει να δώσετε λύσεις και να καθαρίσετε τους απατεώνες παίκτες,

Ελληνες Στρατάρχες,Στρατηγοί,Συνταγματάρχες,Ταγματάρχες,ακόμη και ανιχνευτές και κατάσκοποι παίξτε καθαρά, χαρείτε το ομορφότερο επιτραπέζιο παιχνίδι μυαλού -STRATEGO- κάνοντας μόνο φίλους σε όλοκληρο τον πλανήτη.

DEKANEAS-SPY

• KARAISKAKIS and cflag like this

#14 trouinisacheater

trouinisacheater

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hello KARAISKAKIS and Administrators:

I would like to lodge a FORMAL protest against a player by the name of "DUGAY TROUIN".

He is guilty of multiple offences of cheating by trying to crash the Stratego application

by requesting a tie.

He will wait until the last move when you are about to win and at that

instant, requests a tie and then logs out before you can reply.

As you hit the "Decline" button, the game crashes and you are logged out and

the opponent DUGAY TROUIN is awarded the victory!

He has done this MULTIPLE times!!!

For corroboration, you can ask another honourable user: Nsquared who has

experienced the very same action.

The most recent match against DUGAY TROUIN occured this evening, when he managed 

to crash the game and was awarded the win against me!

Please STOP this individual from ruining this fantastic game!

I implore you to reset his rank and win/loss totals or at the very least, send him

a WARNING. HE HAS DONE THIS TO ME ON SEVERAL occasions already.

Please stop him!

Thank You for your help and cooperation!

i agree with my friend voyager99 and i have to say that DUGAY TROUIN IS A CHEATER.......I WAS ONE MOVE FOR THE WIN AND HE STOLE MY VICTORY BECAUSE HE REQUESTED TIES!PLEASE DO   SOMETHING!...THANK Y

#15 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

i agree with my friend voyager99 and i have to say that DUGAY TROUIN IS A CHEATER.......I WAS ONE MOVE FOR THE WIN AND HE STOLE MY VICTORY BECAUSE HE REQUESTED TIES!PLEASE DO   SOMETHING!...THANK Y

You need hard evidence to proof it.

Next time, take at least five screenshots where he offers you a tie and a pauserequest and at least one pic where he disconnects the game so that he can come back to spam his requests again.

Without proof, your complaint is worth nothing.

#16 The Prof

The Prof

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,467 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

The Justice Committee would not say that these reports are worth “nothing”.  It’s true that they are not enough to find someone guilty.  However, if evidence such as screen shots are presented by someone else at a later date, then any additional verbal reports would tend to strengthen the case against the accused cheater.

• BRAHMABOUDRA likes this

#17 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

And yes,.....another cheater bit the dust!

This arrogant fok also claims that he won't be resetted after my overwhelming proof.

Meet Adx Florence, a total noob who thought it was a good idea to charge immediately with his big guns and that's why he lost the game completely. He wouldn't have that so he decides to cheat.

Here are the pictures :

http://imageshack.us...1/7971/p0k3.jpg

http://imageshack.us...89/991/dnlx.jpg

http://imageshack.us...0/7957/981v.jpg

http://imageshack.us...2/7859/p0do.jpg

http://imageshack.us...6/6198/pjh8.jpg

http://imageshack.us...7/1937/63ri.jpg

Karaiskakis told me that the pictures were not good enough as proof because they are too small?

I copied them in Paint, then I resized from 100 to 300 vertical and horizontal so it's three times bigger.

I can't do it bigger because then the image just disappears for whatever reason.....

I think the proof is solid.  The pictures are clear for everyone to see.

Reset this noob his account immediately.

Greetz

Trickz

#18 SEKERTZISS

SEKERTZISS

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

ΠΑΥΛΟΣ ΜΕΛΑΣ

ΚΑΡΑΙΣΚΑΚΗΣ

ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΣΟΥ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΗΝ ΤΗΝ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΠΡΟΣΠΑΘΕΙΑ

ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΟΜΟΣΠΟΝΔΙΑΣ  STRATEGO

ΣΕΚΕΡΤΖΗΣ ΣΤΑΥΡΟΣ

#19 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Dutch Tournament Manager
  • 1,042 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

DUGAY TROUIN is a cheater.

I know we will need screenshots to take action, but i have to say i got like 4 loses from this guy becouse he cheated me out. He is also very very unfriendly, i had a short chat with him and he was just blaming me all the time. The worst stratego player for me..

I will do my best getting a screenshot!

• trouinisacheater likes this
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#20 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:01 PM