General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

DAY 19

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who before few days stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

The fourth one in my list, with a name very similar with Vjohn and same nationality ( Greek), made a world record , tie request from the first move!!!!!

http://img818.images...8/7078/hxwv.jpg

p.s. Satan where is your voice? What are you afraid about and do not respond to my effort?

When someone is called top of the top must be top not only in the game but also in the effort to improve the game.

#62 7up

7up

Scout

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Assuming this is Kabal (#13 rank as of this post), he pulled the same sh*t on me. He lottoed his marsh then lost it. Then I hit his major which had moved and he accused me of lottoing it. He's a retard with no skill so he lottoes his marshall.

ha ha ha this is a funny story, but I think we are talking about someone else here. I think there is an american player called Kabal, and a Greek player called KSE-Kabal-A. 

P.S. not sure If I got the nationalities right 

#63 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Assuming this is Kabal (#13 rank as of this post), he pulled the same sh*t on me. He lottoed his marsh then lost it. Then I hit his major which had moved and he accused me of lottoing it. He's a retard with no skill so he lottoes his marshall.

You lotto'd me.  My majors never moved the entire game, never!

Really hypocrite to accuse me of being a lotto player when you do the same thing.

Only difference is you had the luck to hit good and I didn't have that luck.

The only pawn I moved apart from my marsh and colonel was a captain that was on my weak left side so I pulled it to my right side where it was safe.  If you would have hit that pawn, I could understand it but the fact is you hitted the major next to that captain and he DIDN'T MOVE for sure!  You only knew two bombs out of the six so it was pure lotto.

But whatever noob....

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#64 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

ha ha ha this is a funny story, but I think we are talking about someone else here. I think there is an american player called Kabal, and a Greek player called KSE-Kabal-A. 

P.S. not sure If I got the nationalities right 

KSE Kabal is a Greek cheating player who, for whatever reason, decided to dedicate his name to me.

He's reported by many players as being a cheater and he really is btw.

Kabal would be me, my second account.  I don't cheat (unless it's a tie and people don't want to accept that tie, then I'm all in with the glitch indeed,....unsportsmen behaviour on me? Then they get it back of course, no doubt).

The only thing where people can accuse me of is that I sometimes feel like lotto'ing my opponent.

And that's completely legal I think,............not so clever maybe but hey,....it's in the game :)

#65 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

DAY 20

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who before few weeks stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

The fourth one in my list, with a name very similar with Vjohn and same nationality ( Greek), made a world record , tie request from the first move!!!!!

p.s. Satan where is your voice? What are you afraid about and do not respond to my effort?

When someone is called top of the top must be top not only in the game but also in the effort to improve the game.

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#66 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Today meet a new cheater player who unfortunately I regret this is Greek. His name SPΥROS.
Despite the recommendations did that continue to violate the rules.
Luckily we won the game.
At last do something ceases to self. Every day shouting KARAISKAKIS who ceases and playing as many others.

Considering stopping and I playing.

thousands of players, great site but great indifference heads.

Thanks 

DekaneaSpy

#67 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

DAY 21

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who before few weeks stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

p.s. Satan where is your voice? What are you afraid about and do not respond to my effort?

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#68 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

just lost to another cheater God of War. He had only his 3 left and I was about to capture it, but he just requested a tie and a pause, when those windows were gone, I made my move to capture his last piece, but then I was suddenly kicked out. When I logged in again, I lost a lot of points.

Keep your fight going Karaiskakis!

Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#69 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

just lost to another cheater God of War. He had only his 3 left and I was about to capture it, but he just requested a tie and a pause, when those windows were gone, I made my move to capture his last piece, but then I was suddenly kicked out. When I logged in again, I lost a lot of points.

Keep your fight going Karaiskakis!

This is the second report for this player. First Wonky accused him and now King Tubby. Specially the second report from a player like King means that we have another dangerous idiot who tries to destroy our fun in this site. So from tommorrow God of the  Cheat ( his new name) will be add in the black list.

p.s. i do not need screenshots because the word of a player like King Tubby is always worths as a proof.

But if you have a screenshot ,dear my friend, please send me.

#70 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yo Karaiskakis,

What is your point in this?

There's no reaction so all you get is disappointing sjit!

The staff doesn't seem to care to enjoy the fix

to destroy this glitch, they avoid it quick

so it's still possible that you're gettin' cheated by an annoying bitsj!

The cheaters on this site, they spoil it big

but yet you don't give up as a loyal kid.

Corruption is everywhere,...the market for oil is rigged

and I know it gets your blood really boiling thick

but I'm afraid you can't fight money on this earthly soil, it's sick!

If people want to cheat, they will do it anyway so you can't foil the prik

no matter how hard you try to toil this glitch.

It's like trying to flush a turd in the toilet quick

but whatever you do,...that turd doesn't go anywhere so it keeps on roiling, SJIT! :D

Maybe there's a solution after all...

but I don't know if that toy exists

but boy, I'm pissed

and just like you I'm fed up with that annoying glitch

cuz' it doesn't bring any joy for Trickz

with his royal gifts

so I'm definitely in favour for your point in this.

If there was a Facebook Stratego Fairness page, then I would join it quick...

but even then it still wouldn't matter cuz' no one's hearing the complaining noise of this! :(

Yo trickz

Just sayin' my man, but you should really join the music business. 

I see potential in you as a rapper. When I listen to the biggest legends ever (Biggie Smalls & Tupac) it reminds me of your lycris you put on this forum.

You can sing about the tough life back there in Antwerpen. lol no serious, you're not bad. Ever considered to rap ? Or are you a blood or crip ?

Piece man.  B)

#71 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

Yo trickz

Just sayin' my man, but you should really join the music business. 

I see potential in you as a rapper. When I listen to the biggest legends ever (Biggie Smalls & Tupac) it reminds me of your lycris you put in this forum.

You can sing about the tough life back there in Antwerpen. lol no serious, you're not bad. Ever considered to rap ? Or are you a blood or crip ?

Piece man.  B)

Yo Jones,

Lol, u're serious? I need to join the music bizz?

No thanks cuz' that hypocrite world stinks even harder than human sjit! :D

I don't want to be followed by millions like in the Truman script

cuz' I'd lose it big, no room for this hallucant trips

so I always prefer the amusing gifts

above the fact to be famous by going for the lute and big!

I ain't no Ludacris...

But don't get me wrong, rest in piece Biggie and Tupac, I salute them quick

cuz' they were the real streetwriters together with Big Proof and Wiz! B)

Compared to them I'm not even a student, sjit

but more likely a losing bitsj

who doesn't have the balls to shoot 'm quick.

Yet all THEY did was ballin' and shootin' things,...

without the snookerstick

and I'm just a stupid prik

who likes to rap about a boardgame so I'm definitely not an abusing Crib! :D

Sure, I've got skills, non-profitable

and probably not a single rapper knows that this dude exists

although I can lyrically fight with a streetwriter's pen...

Call me the nerdy version of Streetfighter's Ken with his Hadoeken-fist! :D

A real gangster is agressive, he raps about sex, drugs and ♥♥♥♥♥ez.

He raps about cash, thugs and business

but my rapstuff is different!

I rap about Stratego...attacks, bluffs and glitches ! :D

Grtz,...mc Stratego ;)

#72 chefwd76

chefwd76

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Yo Karaiskakis, you can add ADX.FLORENCE  to your list of giant Glitch Bags.  If you want the screenshots I have many I took with my camera phone.  Just private message me of where to send them. 

On a happy note despite 2 disconnects and 9 tie requests and 9 break requests I beat ADX.FLORENCE and received 20 points for the victory. 

Other players need to be weary of ADX he is a massive glitchbag

Let anybody that believe's something is impossible be interrupted by somebody else completing the task, for it is only impossible for those who cannot.

#73 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yo, indeed...they are giant glitch bags!

A glitcher can't take a loss so he's gotta be the cryin' ♥♥♥♥♥azz

who tries to glitch fast but if you deny his trick lad,...

and you know how and why this glitch passed,

then the chance is high that the same glitch won't affect or disguise the impact

on higher win stats

cuz' all you have to do is to NOT move on the same time as this brat! ;)

Don't try to move too quick, let the timer tick fast,

let him guess on which time you click lad

and with a little luck he gets the chillin' bug

where he's running out of moves like a dying gymclass! :D

Yo, I rhyme this sjit fresh and I will fight this bitsj back

with the same tactic he uses on me...the sign of sick wrath! :D

The end of another surprising Trickz-text! B)

#74 NSquared

NSquared

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Here are a few shots of my recent game with anonimoys11, which should be enough to prove him guilty. As you can see from the chat box I saved, he is truly a classless player. 

Also, this pop-up box for tie and pause requests is incredibly poor programming. Just have the lower right icons light up and flash when your opponent requests one of them. Why do we need to completely halt the game just because someone wants a tie or a pause?

Ps- I don't believe in judging an entire country or culture, but our friend Nathan here will be interested to know that this guy was from Greece. I myself have played many upstanding Greeks, Karaiskakis being one of them. 

#75 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

DAY 22

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

5. god of war

The first one believes that he is top player. I think he is top cheater http://forum.strateg...-vjohn-exposed/

The second one wants the glory of the first but until now can not reach him http://forum.strateg...ayer-transifer/

p.s. Satan where is your voice? What are you afraid about and do not respond to my effort? Every day you visit this topic but never replay. Why?

#76 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:13 AM

I met God of Cheat again, this time I have screenshots to back up my claims that he is a cheater;

http://img202.images...2/1527/p6hv.jpg

As you can see I'm ahead a 9, 8 and a 7. After that he started requesting ties and breaks continuously. Although I clicked decline, he still managed to send more than 3 pause requests.

Luckily this time his cheat didn't succeed.

Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#77 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

Also, this pop-up box for tie and pause requests is incredibly poor programming. Just have the lower right icons light up and flash when your opponent requests one of them. Why do we need to completely halt the game just because someone wants a tie or a pause?

I agree. If these tie and pause requests cause so much trouble, why not leave them out alltogether untill you have a good working solution? At least drop that completely useless pause request.

By the way, they are even cheating with the quick game, whereas that doesn't even affect your ranking. Pathetic.

Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#78 karengreen

karengreen

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

I have locked this topic. At the moment we have a shortage of development power for Stratego. This means that it can be a while before we can fix problems such as the draw/pause glitch. It's very disheartening to read all the complaints about players who apparently want to win so badly they have to resort to such tactics to win. When such players are reported to me via email I do undertake action, such as a (temporary) ban if I get more than one complaint. Unfortunately these players just create new accounts and start over again. It's difficult for me to see what happens during a game, and to be frank it would take up all of my time to look back at every single reported game: time I cannot spend on this. So I'm currently debating what to do about the finger pointing. I recognize many names in this topic from cheating reports. I think I will start taking away ranking points instead of banning, and see what effect this has on the many cheaters. I do hope that they will discover that actually playing the game is far more fun than exploiting a bug to win. 

• KARAISKAKIS, chefwd76, Luckypapa and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users