General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

DAY1

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who today stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

#2 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

i agree with karaiskakis

First lesson dutch wins second lesson first learn lesson one.dutch the warrior

#3 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

DO SOMETING ABOUT IT PLEASE

#4 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Let explain what was the situation in the game with justhayward

i was with one 5 one 4  two miners one scout and the spy

he had only 3 miners and open flag

when i was running after his miner with my 5 and he realised it was lost he asked me to be man and do not use the 2 squares rules to take it (lol) . As a warning he made his first break request as you can see from the screenshot http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

I reacted without do anything neither the chat or the request , my move was few seconds later and i avoided the bug.

After 2 moves i stopped running after his miner because i believed that maybe this could prevent him from doing again the same request. After some moves and when he saw that the game was lost ,and everyone who know the game can understand this from this screenshot, he made me another 2 break request, i avoided them and finally he made the final tie request which unfortunately was during my move( 8-10 seconds of my time). I took all the time screenshots but unfortunately i made a mistake and lost them ( after every request).

He is an old player in this site well known for cheating and big liar or juststoryteller as i call him. HE IS NOT A CHILD he is 48 years old , active in the forum ( 11 posts) . That means that when he was trying to stole the game he knew very well  that it would be reaction from my side as he knows very well my huge fight i make to stop the cheaters in this site.

Why i write all these?

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT WAS NOT JUST A LOST GAME.

IT WAS AN EFFORT TO DISCOURAGE ME ( like telling me whatever you do i will cheat you because nobody cares what i do)

IT WAS A HIT AGAINST ALL THE FREE VOICES IN THIS SITE WHO DEMAND FAIR PLAY

WHAT MUST BE OUR REACTION TO ALL OF THEM?

LET JOIN ALL OF US IN ONE VOICE IN THIS TOPIC AND SHOUT TO THEM  

WE LOVE STRATEGO

YOU DO NOT HAVE PLACE HERE

GET LOST

#5 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

It is not a joke  it is what happened before some minutes  and of course it is a live proof that everything i wrote before exist  ( just for information another 25 points lost lol, lol , lol and his name is betojohn very close to Vjohn)

http://img818.images...8/7078/hxwv.jpg

i am a target of the cheaters but i hope now someone will react.

KARAISKAKIS STOPS PLAY ANYMORE BUT HE WILL CONTINUE HIS FIGHT FROM THE FORUM

#6 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

Karaiskakis, if I were you I wouldn't bother it so much.

The cheating problems have been known for months and nobody seems to care.

That's just the way it is I'm afraid.

I really don't do the efforts anymore to report a cheater cuz' it has no use anyway.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#7 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

It's sad such people do excist. But on the other side, you have more fair players here than cheaters, believe me.

I know what you have been through but hey;

Don't lose your faith in this game ! 

-L.JO-

#8 The Prof

The Prof

Colonel

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Why is this so hard to fix?  Just get rid of the pause request (let players use their buffer time if they need a quick break) and allow a player to request a draw only when it is his turn, before he has moved a piece, and do not permit more than one request per turn.  The "draw" button could turn dark when it is disabled.  This should allow you to safely decline a request without your opponent immediately sending another, and it would prevent your opponent from requesting a draw when it is your turn and trying to freeze up the game.  Also, limit draw requests to 3 per game.

#9 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

DAY2

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who today stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...3/4iu5.jpg&sa=0

The fourth one in my list with a name very similar with Vjohn made a world record , tie request from the first move!!!!!

#10 GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

well you keep doing that while i find another way to get there attention 

Posted Image

#11 KSE-KABAL-A

KSE-KABAL-A

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

DAY1

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

#12 KSE-KABAL-A

KSE-KABAL-A

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

DO SOMETING ABOUT IT PLEASE

this is something to remeber you fools ,,karaiskakis  take off this name and do it efialths,,,..i have more pics for dutchkillers or transifer,,,,

Attached Files

• Attached File  9.jpg   201.15KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   177.27KB   0 downloads

#13 KSE-KABAL-A

KSE-KABAL-A

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

DAY1

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

The third one in my list is a well known cheater, one from the oldest in the site, who today stole me 20 points as you can see here   http://imageshack.us...g708/483/4iu5.j

DAY1

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

you are proud to be efialths  

#14 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

DAY3

NO MORE WORDS THIS IS  MY FINAL POST AND IT WILL BE POSTED EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU TAKE ACTION AND PUNISH WITH ACCOUNT RESET THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS (the same punishment you gave to KingZig)

1. Vjohn

2. KSE-KABAL-A

3.Justinhayward

4.Betojohn

The fourth one in my list with a name very similar with Vjohn made a world record , tie request from the first move!!!!!

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#15 Dekaeneas-Spy

Dekaeneas-Spy

Major

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Dear players stratego

After that happens between players are responsible developers who despite the labeling on many players Correction, indifference or apparently can not give solutions on the game rules leaving players squabbling among themselves.

Many good players who know the metaforge have ceases to PLAY (SOHAL, SEKERTZIS etc.) For this reason, as I personally rarely.

I'm a little hard with the developers (though I am a programmer) because if dinane the analysis there was this mess here.

Unfortunately, despite the efforts of KARAISKAKIS but also some other players not solves the problem.
Because cheaters are too many that do not comply I would suggest the following:

A)punishment by zeroing at any player not enforce the regulations (General)

Β)his removal from the position he holds (vjohn is still in the 6th position)

C)If you do the above you mentioned would be better not to play with our nerves, and reset all players so that there is no score, because I do not think it makes sense Rated when you can not provide solutions and the players play unprotected. (there are players who have lost more than 100 Points unfairly)

My English is a translation

Thanks

DekaneaSpy or ODHGOS(METAFORGE)

#16 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

you diserf it kse-kabal-a you did it 2 times to me i whill pay you back and i whill do it again and again thill you stop

i did it just to make a staytmend i whill never do it to some one als thill they kill your acound cheater

you get what you started and hope evry player whill do it against you so be a where cose when the adminds do noting about it i whill

#17 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Dear dutchkiller

what you did is a kind of defence. I KNOW YOU VERY WELL AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD NEVER DO IT TO OTHER PLAYER. But when we say that we are fair players we are fair first for ourselves. We are fair also to unfair. Think about it.

e.g. one man stole your property. Are you going to steal him or give him to the police? 

I also understand that we are human beings and revenge is in our blood. But we can find better way to revenge and do not active against our ideas. This is the reason that karaiskakis stopped play anymore.

And do not forget Jesus said "when someone hit your cheek never give it back, but just turn your face to hit you from the other side."

• Dekaeneas-Spy likes this

#18 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

then let them do somting about it cose i dont whana stop playing stratego 

didt they say a eye for a eye

#19 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

And something more 

when i had the first meeting with cheater last February my very primary thought was the same exactly like yours and i posted it in the forum as you can see below:

#1629Player (GR) the Draw Glitcher / Pause Glitcher

noIcon.jpeg?_r=1364563483 Posted by KARAISKAKIS on 26 February 2013 - 11:20 AM in Game discussion

Last week i created a new topic in bugs section called "new anti cheaters system" In this topic i proposed to fight against all the known cheaters(specially the draw glitchers) using the same method they use to cheat and try from the first moves froze their screen. With this action you show them that you do not accept them and there is no game anymore with them. NEVER SHOW THIS TOPIC POSTED UNTIL TODAY

But after second thought and when i realised that this is not solution and it was against my beliefs, i saw it from the right side.

I NEVER TRIED CHEAT IN MY LIFE

I WILL NEVER CHEAT 

I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION TO SAY THAT WE ARE THE SAME

#20 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Just played against KSE Kabal again.

What an annoying noob that is.

I lotto'd him, he took my marsh but I had his general and a lieutenant.

My sides were bombed and he wanted to go through the middle.

The game didn't proceed for a long time so I offered him three draws but he refused.

Although he clearly didn't do anything except moving. I just couldn't do anything cuz my sides were bombed.

He called me a cheater because I offered him three tie requests and I did that on MY move as well, lol.

So there couldn't be a glitch in any way then.  The three pause requests I gave on his turn, true.

I didn't even disconnect the game as well to return with other requests.

But apparantly for this cheating pathetic noob winning is everything so I let him have it.

I'm not gonna waste hours of play to so such a pathetic lowlife.

Hope your happy with your points.

Just as happy as with your playername,...copied from me but whatever.

What a noob :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users