New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone else was having glitches with their pieces movement? Occasionally, I'll have a piece freeze into place even after I've clicked to move it two or three times. It also might be my laptop that's the problem, in which case...oops.

Also, I've had my rank change from scout to spy, and then back to scout. Is this a beta glitch? I'm assuming so. Just thought I should report it.

Otherewise, you're doing a great job Stratego Team! Keep it up, I'm lovin' it.

- Inverness

Attached File  Inverness.jpg   71.55KB   30 downloads

#2 M-D

M-D

Game Developer

• Administrators
  • 124 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hi Inverness,

We've had some more reports about the pieces glitching from time to time, and we're working hard on a fix.
Some things you can do to prevent problems is to make sure your flash version is up to date (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/).

About your rank: your rank goes up when you win a ranked match, but goes down when you lose one. So if you've seen it go down, it's probably because you lost a game.

#3 celtic

celtic

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Hello,

I have also problems with movements. In every game when i want to make a quick move the stone is moving which was lighted automatically when it was my turn in stead of the one i would like to move. This causes me several times the loss of the game.
When there will not anymore lighted up automatically a stone at the beginning of a turn this problem will not more occure i think.

#4 divedevil

divedevil

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

I agree with Celtic, they should stop the automatically hi-light of your last played stone. It will avoid accidental moves with the wrong stone. Happen'd to me a few times and can really mess up your game.

#5 divedevil

divedevil

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

On another note- I also noticed a few times that whit a fast movement of the mouse and clicking on a stone, this stone was dragged with the mouse movement around the board and making an impossible move. Somehow the game accepted this. In my case I dragged a miner from the right side of the board all the way to the left side and it was a valid move. Also with a scout it moved diagonally over the board. I can't make this happen at will, it some times happens when you make a quick movement with the mouse and clicking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users