• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

This has the most hilarious articles, me and my dad had a good laugh :lol:

I'm not sure if they're being serious or not. :D

• Napoleon 1er likes this
I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#522 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

I must be 12 turning on 20, Gary.

Our current entrance in the Eurovision Songcontest is "Calm down, brother" so I would say for the Dutch in the words of your famous leader: "There's no problem there. Trust me. There isn't."

So we then both must have been so calm we fell asleep yesterday. I'm awake now but still see no respons to my or Queenbee's input. But what else is new? That is what I've been predicting with you, Fairway. You revive a cold topic, but to what use? Just to air out, as a one way street. That's why Queenbee left this topic before too. And I know of over a dozen people more who see it the same way.

I know I was the one to originate it again, after the first ended the same way as this one too. But that was because I felt Religion is very different from Consciousness and therefor I urged to open yet another one of this type. But I already gathered it would've been futile, and it paid out to be indeed. It's really no use to react if you disregard everything anyway. Open your mind. And take this to heart:

"I'm done here"... Pastafari out.

No response to your input? Look again, I already replied. I'll repeat it again: Of course thinking/ideology can change, but that doesn't mean the truth does. 

Ok, I missed that one post and looked it over. Here is my "answer", if you insist: 

Yes, Queen, I see truth as everlasting. I do not believe truth can change. You back up my point with your "50/100.. years ago" point, that's what I said earlier when I said that homosexuality was not accepted 50 years ago now, and then it was. That goes to show that culture cannot dictate what is right and wrong, morals, or truth, because culture changes its mind.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#523 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,868 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

This has the most hilarious articles, me and my dad had a good laugh :lol:

I'm not sure if they're being serious or not. :D

lol ... yes if I would have been him I would also have gone to bathroom first ... at least take a shower ... can you imagine 3 days without washing yourself! :D  :D  :D

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users