Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

1. good anti-chase implementation
2. remove the Pause button > currently it offers an opening for cheating, but maybe more important on the long run: if the game is paused, you have remember all the pieces for the duration of the break. A small break is of course acceptable, but that's why we have a 5 minute buffer. Any longer breaks are excess and disrupt the game.
3. in some scenarios an automatic draw would be in place, but since these situations don't occur very often, this would be of lower priority

Finally, if you want a fair ranking system, do not implement any option to accept or decline a ranked match. The system works well as it is now and will become even better when more players keep joining.
Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#22 Lord_AvS

Lord_AvS

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

Remove the current chase thing. It don't work and cost me a game.

Nothing's good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

#23 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

We also need to fix if someone is disconnected, the pieces in the graveyard are no longer highlighted which ones are gone.  The person who has disconnect or left the table will be at a disadvantage not knowing what pieces are still remaining.

#24 califspoiler

califspoiler

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:57 PM

Crashes and dis-connects happen repeatedly to me. Does this happen to others? I am about to stop using this app I'm so frustrated. I've lost countless games to these crashes and they happen not because of an interruption of my wi-if connect but a bug(s) on the app.

Any suggestions on how to get this fixed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users