HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Ok, I just spent 20 minutes being chased by someone named RickD. I told him he was chasing and he called me a hoe, real nice right? We really need to add an anti chase system, and being chased in this manner is over the top. Times like these I totally believe you should get an automatic loss when chasing someone over and over again. The chasing would have lasted probably longer than 20 minutes, but i finally gave in and let him take my col. with his marsh, then took his marsh with my spy. That really wasnt what I was aiming for.

HmmNess
Posted Image

#42 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooool, classic one, ennoying the fok out of someone by chasing him and then calling names.
I can write books about that one as well.

The moderators said that they were gonna chance the rule within a week.
At least Karen said that but that's already two weeks ago.

Guess we'll have to wait for this one.
And maybe it won't be changed after all. I'm getting used to this stupid rule anyway but it remains a fact :

it s u c k s B)
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#43 White Knight

White Knight

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'd like to report [*unahtretranms*] as a unsportsmanlike player. He refuses to accept draw when I have colonel left and he doesn't have any miners left to get at my flag in corner and I can't get his flag and his highest piece was a lieutenant. We played for over two hours before he started to insult me and I finally gave up and lost. This is no worse than guys locking up your game asking for draws.

#44 HmmNess

HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

White Knight,

This is another problem I have encountered in the game. We need to create a Topic about this issue also. There must be an automatic draw that occurs in this type of situation. I will look deeper into this and try to come up with a solution.

HmmNess
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users