Guldin

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

I want to know if there was a problem this morning on the site's end? First I lost 24 points to an absolute noob while waiting for him to set up I was disconnected. Then I lost 17 points in a game that froze up and I took some pictures of that with my phone. Then it seemed like the site was down and I lost 10 to spyros in a game that I was winning with a good edge. I was able to go to any site except this one so I doubt the problem was on my end. I played for several hours to build my account up to 885 and lost back 51 points in less than a half hour due to glitches. This is the 5th straight time I was going to break 900 and suffered multiple glitches to lose back the points for all of my hard effort. Is this ever going to be fixed? Is there a chance to get those points redeemed? I stopped playing for 6 months because the frustration was out weighing the fun and now that is happening again! I would easily be in the 1000's now if I wasn't constantly being cheated out of points. When I played on meta my highest rank was 9th and due to my heavy drinking while playing I usually hung around between 25-30. I have been getting so cheated out of my rank on this site. It's not fair to people like seven seas who I beat yesterday who lost more points than he should have because of me being under ranked. Anna1984 also suffered that fate yesterday as well. I have put in claims to prove I was glitched or cheated to no avail. Is HTRN one of the mods here? I had to change my IP address and screen name because of him before because he kept abusing his authority with me when I was a99 and then secretly changed my name to xin. Then through conversation with jimmy whispas while I drunk he figured out who I was and ratted me out and the problems started again so I stopped playing. The site went down soon after that so I heard. Can I get some answers please from a mod? 

Edited by Guldin, 05 October 2016 - 08:17 PM.

#2 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:54 AM

get some answers please from a mod? 

You can best get them from CC, Guldin. Our task mostly is on the forumside, not gameside. But what I know is the database recalculates badly after a disconnect: it holds 1 game. Sometimes you win a game, then you see your elo drop. That is because the game you played before suffered from a disconnect, and that one you lost. So it's a sum like -13 + 8 = -5 then.

Lo

#3 Guldin

Guldin

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

thanks for the reply, but if you're referring to my game against man on fire your theory is not possible.

he was ranked several points above me so me gaining 15 points was correct, but i lost 9! also i did not

have a disconnect prior to playing him. as far as my other question goes, did the site go down yesterday morning? i got robbed out of several points AGAIN! it's becoming clear that i'll never be able to achieve even close to my deserving rank because of all the glitches and the frustration is really out weighing the fun i have on the site. especially because i stopped drinking. i would also like to know why can't someone go into my igmur account and give me my draw refusal justice against kyrostav? the un is guldin and the password is 9a9a9a

ps- if i could just get some of the 1000's of points back i've been cheated out of i would appreciate it!

#4 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:55 AM

I'll ask within MT about it, but indeed Losermaker is right here: http://forum.strateg...why/#entry68842 and you should go directly to http://forum.strateg...ser/1435-mickm/ if you fear the site broke down.

Lo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users