Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:08 AM

don't forget gravon.de
The game there is superb and the site rids itself of poor sports, because policing is user driven.
I agree no one will stick around if they start charging. The trade off here is since you cannot pick your opponent, the computer will hand you players that are upsetting (40%). If you could pick your enemies, then you could coast your way to a high rating. However most good players prefer a fair challenge, and I hope they allow friends to play a ranked invited game. The ratings currently do not mean much if you're always playing cpu picked opponents. It is both fun to play a random sample of people, but also throw in a challenge to a certain player and play three or five games in a row versus him if you like.
I've given up on asking for things. The only request is to be given 30 seconds to back out of a game, before it starts

#83 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

The ratings currently do not mean much if you're always playing cpu picked opponents.

I don't know from which planet you are but this is absolutely bs :)

Of course the ratings mean much, especially against RANDOM cpu picked opponents.

Like this, you can't hide, you have to perform good or you won't climb up the ladders.

Random means you can get anyone.  You can play against the very best or against an average player, against a lowbee or someone of your own skills.  The more players, the more competition.

If you can choose your opponent, then this is not fair and your rating is therefore not reflected in a good way.

Suppose you have a rating of 700 but you always neglect playing the top 10 of the site,.....then what's that 700 rank worth?

Nothing in fact!

It's just pathetic and weak if you could pick your enemies to climb up the ladders.

That's not a real champions attitude I'd say,....cuz' if you're good, you can face anybody and general speaking, your rank will evolve eventually.

I do agree that you have to be able to neglect a match three times as maximum on the same day.

This to prevent that you have to face a player three times in a row for instance.

But after the third time,...everything's possible and you need to play whoever the cpu wants you to play.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#84 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

this is honestly a joke the timer should continue i wish there was a way to block certain players like BastianBooger he is a terrible sport and the guys who disconnect when they lose

+1

that BastianBooger guy is a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users