Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hello,

It's not my style to waste time doing that, but now I am really obliged.

Here the player "KINGZIG" in action...

I played against him two times recently, each time the same thing. When he loses, he begins to ask for breaks or ties indefinitely. It uses the disconnect method to save time and uses all his time bank.

This type of player is not an isolated case. I do not know if the staff will intervene, but if this is not the case with such evidence, I leave this site. I've lost enough games due to this kind of players.

Disgusted.

• johannnes, truconis and v.navigator like this

#2 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

I had wondered about that, I was expecting that if you got booted or left a game the timer would keep going from your buffer and if didn't return in time you lost game.  I would recommend the site fixes it if you leave game for third time game over!  There are times when legit people left game twice, but going beyond that it's abuse.

#3 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

lol...that was funny. yeah, dude's IP should be blocked from this site immediately....definitely a poor sport

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#4 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

Xa, hopefully you wrote to the site personally about this abuse.  Since only one admin has been here a week ago and the rest over a month now, they probably have no clue what is going on.

#5 Manning2Cruz

Manning2Cruz

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

this is honestly a joke the timer should continue i wish there was a way to block certain players like BastianBooger he is a terrible sport and the guys who disconnect when they lose

#6 Hardstyle

Hardstyle

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

This Kingzig looks like a joke. That's a shame he reached the silver league.

• xa1337 likes this

#7 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

Jep, this is just a game. Why cheat ? I don't know. Accept your losses and go on.

I've had faced such players a million time. I know it's frustrating but what are you gonna do about it?

Unfortunately cheaters will always exist.

Btw:

The only thing you can do against such players is report them to customercare. They will give them a ban for a week or something like that, but then again, they will come back with an another account.

• §ilence321 likes this

#8 xa1337

xa1337

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Jep, this is just a game. Why cheat ? I don't know. Accept your losses and go on.

I've had faced such players a million time. I know it's frustrating but what are you gonna do about it?

Unfortunately cheaters will always exist.

Btw:

The only thing you can do against such players is report them to customercare. They will give them a ban for a week or something like that, but then again, they will come back with an another account.

Yeah, but for a player ranked in silver league, I think it is interesting to denounce these acts and the staff banish the account in question.

#9 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,965 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Yes, BastianBooger is an ♥♥♥ aswell.

sOoQsuN.png

#10 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Yeah, but for a player ranked in silver league, I think it is interesting to denounce these acts and the staff banish the account in question.

Jep, I agree. But like I said; they will come back with an another account .. 

I think there must be a possibility to block their IP-adress. 

#11 gkaros

gkaros

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

i have now the same problem.

I think the number of disconnections should be limited and the number of asking a break

And please kick this clown out of here

#12 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

The only thing you can do against such players is report them to customercare. 

remember...99% of us are NOT paying customers. the more people cry about "where are the admins, why arent they solving my problems...blablablabla"... the sooner it will be that the makers of this site start charging membership fees. and when that happens atleast 75% of the people that visit this site will no longer appear. it WILL become dead like the other stratego sites.

if you dont want to deal with stuff like the video above...go pay $25 a year to play at the other site. there they usually have a "mommy" logged on at all times to solve your "bully" problems.

you people need to stop expecting this site to be perfect...THE MORE PROBLEMS / DEMANDS / IDEAS / ETC THEY HAVE TO SOLVE FOR US, THE MORE ITS GOING TO COST US.

#13 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Drew you don't understand the concept of customercare. The staff encourages us to report cheaters, chasers, etc. So why are they gonna ask fees for it? Doesn't make any sens. This site is also a project. So why gonna pay for it? 

And btw how are you so sure about this?

I'm gonna send an e-mail to customercare and ask them personally and you will see. 

Whatever. 

#14 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

Drew you don't understand the concept of customercare.

a place where customers bring their gripes 

customer is somebody that pays for a service/goods

The staff encourages us to report cheaters, chasers, etc. So why are they gonna ask fees for it?

i doubt they want to spend 2 hours everyday answering emails/etc when they arent even being paid

This site is also a project. So why gonna pay for it? 

its free right now...but the more improvements/service they have to do...the more eager they will be to start charging their "customers"

I'm gonna send an e-mail to customercare and ask them personally and you will see. 

sure, throw another useless email their way....youre an idiot

#15 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Whatever dude. You have your thoughts and I've got mine. 

Your just a frustrating guy. Whatever, you don't bother me at all. 

If you can't handle someone's opinion or expression then I have one thing left to say: GO OUT OF HERE THIS IS A FREE FORUM WHERE EVERYONE CAN ASK THEIR QUESTIONS, EXPRESS THEIR FEELING, PUT OPINIONS etc. I don't know if you know but you're acting like a child. I'm 19 and you are above 30. You're calling me an idiot, liar, cheater etc. I think you're age is about 12 or something like that. Decent adults don't talk that way. Not in my country. 

I feel sorry for you. 

• Midnightguy and NSquared like this

#16 Lt. Jones

Lt. Jones

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

http://forum.strateg...lt-with/?p=1392

Drew, check this link out and you will see. 

#17 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

here...i got a link for you. after you read it...tell me why the dip$h!t crybaby is still here?

http://forum.strateg...ing-sorry-guys/

lol...talk about childish behavior. "WAAA  WAAAA...im going to leaving unless the admins bring me some cookies and milk and stop these cheaters from picking on me...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" [wipes snot onto sleeve]

#18 PsychoPatty

PsychoPatty

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

remember...99% of us are NOT paying customers. the more people cry about "where are the admins, why arent they solving my problems...blablablabla"... the sooner it will be that the makers of this site start charging membership fees. and when that happens atleast 75% of the people that visit this site will no longer appear. it WILL become dead like the other stratego sites.

if you dont want to deal with stuff like the video above...go pay $25 a year to play at the other site. there they usually have a "mommy" logged on at all times to solve your "bully" problems.

you people need to stop expecting this site to be perfect...THE MORE PROBLEMS / DEMANDS / IDEAS / ETC THEY HAVE TO SOLVE FOR US, THE MORE ITS GOING TO COST US.

I think your wrong here Drew..

I'm quite sure staff is getting paid anyways.. 

I think 20% has paid an amount due to the "app" or battlecoins..

This site would even excist without us (excist, not "succesfull")

The main reason is because Jumbo wanted to prevent others from making/claiming an "official" Stratego app.

Must be some sort of pattent issue

Untitled-1.jpg

When I say sucker, I mean Good Game, Sucker!

#19 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

@patty

most internet site's staff/admins/mods are just volunteers that seek authority / meaning in their lives. the ones that have been missing lately probably dont have much of an obligation to be present. most internet admins/mods can be very annoying as far as their "god complexes" so far i havnt seen too much of that here. but im sure if people like midnightguy had the "job"...i wouldnt even bother speaking or playing for that matter.

i just looked up the price for the stratego app...it is $5 which i could see some people buying but not nearly enough to make this a successful business with a caring staff to solve every paying customers problems / wishes.

same goes for the battlecoins...how many people are rich / dumb enough to blow their money on those? well...there are a lot of dumb sh!t$ out there....

yes, this site wouldnt exist without us / large numbers of participates...but soon enough the few that actually make money from the battle coin / app purchases will get greedy....especially if they are constantly getting email complaints/suggestions...soon enough they will expect more for troubleshooting the cheaters and disconnections due to some phone app with a bad signal...

1%-20%...i dont know for sure...but i doubt its much right now or ever will be (pure stratego really aint all that)...and it probably wont be long before they do try to squeeze a few dimes out of us all. and when that happens...most wont stick around and you will be left waiting for a game.

#20 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:51 AM

Edit - Who gives a crap anymore?

0 user(s) are reading this topic