Photo

Reminder of Draw/Pause Glitch....what to do.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

today i played a game with vjohn he was losing bad then he asked 20 time for draw, 20 times for a brake and then i lost the game whats up with that? can you play ban that HOMO!!!

#22 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

why would i lie? if admins can check the game and see how i lost, then they can ban you, because you knew what you where doing.

#23 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

you dont want them to check it?i hope theycan ceck it and punish you for that

#24 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

Satan, then proof it?

It's not so hard to make print screen pics of spam requests.

And if you didn't do that,.....then there's no proof.

Vjohn never tried to glitch me with requests.

But I can't talk in your place,......but then you need proof and mail it to midnightguy.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#25 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

i cant proof it, but i dont lie

#26 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Satan, if what you said is the truth, then you need to take screen shots of what Vjohn has done to back your claims and mail it to the customer care staff and they will look into the matter.  Mailing me the proof won't get any real action done, I do not have the power to ban people but I can help recommend action be taken if I see enough claims and proof.

Like I say with other players who post that "so and so is a cheater ",  without proof what you are saying is hearsay.  The programming staff does not have access to look up how a game ended and is why it's on you to provide the site the evidence.  If you need assistance in how to make a screen shot, I'll be happy to help you with that.  As for what transpired between the two of you, this matter is closed. 

#27 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

i guess that greek parasite gets away with it

#28 LIGHTNINGWAR

LIGHTNINGWAR

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

lmao, I feel your pain satan. to tell you the truth, I can't think of what is more suprising. that you only have 4 real losses in 218 games, or that you only had 7 glitch losses in 218 games. either one is astonishing, I have at least 12 glitch losses in 120 games, lol. so either way, based on the fact that you very rarely played a noob after going 25-0, I would have to think that being 211-7 on this site would clearly indicate that you are the best online stratego player in the world. even if you only truly lost 7 and I don't think anyone could possibly believe that because I don't see how you lost 1. based on my experience here you should have at least 20 losses from glitches. however, this is still the best stratego site because it disallows humpers and the other sites don't. humpers are what killed metaforge and the best players there could not go 211-7 on this site. that record is truly overwhelming!

#29 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

lightningwar what was your name at meta? you know mine i think.

#30 KingTubby

KingTubby

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

I can confirm VJohn is a cheater as Satan-NL says. He playes pretty well, but when he is about to loose, he abuses that stupide tie/pause glitch. He doesn't deserve the ranking he has now.
Posted Image
I man rule the arena

#31 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

The system decided to born my clone. If you do not believe that just take a look in the ranks.

Of course it is another bug a new one. By the way i feel very sorry for player Vhohn a 15 years old child who must learn to be fair. After one hour endless chasing i gave up my captain but stratego god who is fair gave me the win.

As you can see i have posted for this player months ago when he was  low ranking , and i am afraid he continues the same tactic: win using anything weapon fair or unfair. I feel very sorry for him.

Vhohn listen to that:   Greeks are fighters no cheaters

#32 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

It's all blablabla.

If someone cheats you, .....okay, it can happen but it's not so hard to get proof of that and mail it to the customer care.

And if Vjohn is really a glitcher,....then lots of people shoud have reported him just like Kingzig for instance.

But the fact is,....he's only reported a few months ago by Karaiskakis,...without proof I presume but I don't know this.

And now he's reported by Satan, again without proof.

The difference with Kingzig is that there was overwhelmingly proof by several players who complaint about him and had the proof to back it up as well.

That's not the case here.

Mentionning names is quite easy,....I don't say it's true or not,.......I only say nothing can be done without proof.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#33 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

where can i see my posts

First lesson dutch wins second lesson first learn lesson one.dutch the warrior

#34 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

It's all blablabla.

If someone cheats you, .....okay, it can happen but it's not so hard to get proof of that and mail it to the customer care.

And if Vjohn is really a glitcher,....then lots of people shoud have reported him just like Kingzig for instance.

But the fact is,....he's only reported a few months ago by Karaiskakis,...without proof I presume but I don't know this.

And now he's reported by Satan, again without proof.

The difference with Kingzig is that there was overwhelmingly proof by several players who complaint about him and had the proof to back it up as well.

That's not the case here.

Mentionning names is quite easy,....I don't say it's true or not,.......I only say nothing can be done without proof.

I think that now dear trickz you have the proof you asked. And also the most important , the proofs came not from screenshots or email but after a very sincere apology of a young guy. And this was the outcome of the correct way i tried to speak to him.

Congratulations Vjohn for your apology i believe that hielco will accept it. And i think that you can give the proofs by giving back the points you stole. How? It is simple. In the next 2 games with the players you cheated just press the button of surrender.

KARAISKAKIS

• Midnightguy likes this

#35 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

i will accept his apology if he gives me back a free win.

the only reason why he did it was for ranking points

#36 LIGHTNINGWAR

LIGHTNINGWAR

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

unless you were hielco or lightwing I would not believe you played on meta

#37 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

vjohn gave me a free win back i accept his apology

• VJohn likes this

#38 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

lightningwar i am hielco

but who are you?

#39 LIGHTNINGWAR

LIGHTNINGWAR

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

I only beat you once, but gave you one that I had by falling asleep during the game. You beat me at least 17 times and to be honest I'm having more fun by people not knowing who I was on meta. However, I would tell you in personal chat, I just don't want some of the humpers and ambushers from there knowing my identity.   

#40 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

VJohn, what you did was inexcusable and now the site and forum is now aware of this.  If anyone does come up with future screen shots showing you are once again using glitches to the game, I will recommend the site takes action.  However, by you given a verbal apology and surrendering a game to Satan has proved you were in the wrong and hopefully you learned a lesson from this.  I do commend you for confessing for its a tough thing to do.

Let this also be a lesson to anyone else out there who may fall victim to the flaws on the game, to make sure you take screen shots on what happened and mail it to the customer care site.  Again calling out people here in the forum as a cheater without proof won't have any action by the site taken and I may edit or delete the accusation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users