Photo

2016 Election: Legal US voters only please! (votes are private)

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Poll: 2016 Presidential Election (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Who are you voting for in the 2016 Election?

1. Hillary Clinton (7 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Donald Trump (12 votes [34.29%])

Percentage of vote: 34.29%

3. Gary Johnson (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Jill Stein (4 votes [11.43%])

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

5. Other (12 votes [34.29%])

Percentage of vote: 34.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:09 PM

Choose wisely! =)

Edited by Peewit, 01 September 2016 - 09:04 PM.

#2 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

Voting should stop NOW as my candidate (Jill) is ahead ;)!!

Lo

#3 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,267 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

I'm 11, but I'm an American, can I vote? I like politics :) (Started "For Americans Only")

I'll cast my vote until I'm told I cannot, then I"ll delete it.

• zuriels likes this
I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#4 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

I'm sure a lot of dead people, underage people, illegal immigrants are going to be voting in the actual election. : (

#5 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,267 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Peewit, if you don't mind telling us, who did you vote for? I voted for Trump.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#6 Master Mind

Master Mind

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 934 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

I'd choose Hillary, although I'm not an American.

First Dutch Champion Juniors 2015

#7 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

I am voting for my dog, Toby. His policies include no puppies on the bed, multiple walks a day, and cats are scary.

• Master Mind likes this
3 - 0

#8 Master Mind

Master Mind

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 934 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:49 PM

Just keep it simple ;)

First Dutch Champion Juniors 2015

#9 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,120 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:26 PM

I'm sure a lot of dead people, underage people, illegal immigrants are going to be voting in the actual election. : (

When people make statements like this I think they are just trolling and I would guess Peewit is another incarnation of 7up and Walhall.

However I did find a study on this subject for those who don't have the time to track down these spurious allegations.

Allegations of election-related fraud make for enticing press. Many Americans remember vivid stories of

voting improprieties in Chicagoland, or the suspiciously sudden appearance of LBJ’s alphabetized ballot box
in Texas, or Governor Earl Long’s quip: “When I die, I want to be buried in Louisiana, so I can stay active
in politics.” Voter fraud, in particular, has the feel of a bank heist caper: roundly condemned but technically
fascinating, and sufficiently lurid to grab and hold headlines.

Perhaps because these stories are dramatic, voter fraud makes a popular scapegoat. In the aftermath of a close
election, losing candidates are often quick to blame voter fraud for the results. Legislators cite voter fraud as
justification for various new restrictions on the exercise of the franchise. And pundits trot out the same few
anecdotes time and again as proof that a wave of fraud is imminent.

Allegations of widespread voter fraud, however, often prove greatly exaggerated. It is easy to grab headlines
with a lurid claim (“Tens of thousands may be voting illegally!”); the follow-up — when any exists — is not
usually deemed newsworthy. Yet on closer examination, many of the claims of voter fraud amount to a great
deal of smoke without much fire. The allegations simply do not pan out. 

The problem is people who make accusations with nothing to back it up other than innuendo and unreliable sources are never called out in the press and with Facebook, social media spreads this gossip to millions who are dumb enough to believe anything. No one is going to take the time to read this article I posted below, but if you scan it you will the claims of voter fraud are BS.

I won't vote for Trump with a gun put to my head, but in a devilish way I hope he wins. Nothing he can do with affect me unless he unleashes global nuclear war and destroys the planet. That is what some people are counting on.

The Truth About Voter Fraud

Edited by queenbee1, 28 September 2016 - 05:28 PM.

#10 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:16 PM

I'm definitely not voting for War Pig Hillary! 

In a rational world, Trump's no-first-strike pledge would’ve headlined media accounts of the debate. The "mainstream" media ignored this historic first in favor of what Trump said about some shady beauty pageant contestant in 1996.

Not to mention Trump actually criticizing America's sacred cow Saudi Arabia! 

Michael Tracey (New York Daily News): "This may well be the first instance of a candidate criticizing the Saudi government in the heat of a nationally-televised presidential debate — a clear departure from bipartisan norms. (The Clinton Foundation has taken as much as $25 million from despotic Saudi royalists.)"

For $25 million, it's easy to see why Hillary has pushed disastrous quagmires in Iraq, Syria, Libya.

Trump:

"So the worst of all things has happened. We owe $20 trillion, and we’re a mess. We haven’t even started. And we’ve spent $6 trillion in the Middle East, according to a report that I just saw. Whether it’s 6 or 5, but it looks like it’s 6, $6 trillion in the Middle East, we could have rebuilt our country twice. And it’s really a shame."

This is a powerful argument, altho not one the political class finds compelling. It speaks to the frustrations of ordinary Americans, who wonder why we can build schools and bridges in Afghanistan while our own are falling to pieces. Indeed, the Washington crowd hates Trump for his "nationalist" (i.e. common sense) approach to world affairs, and the way he links the issue to the specter of industrial decline. After all, there’s no money in it for Hillary's friends in the military-industrial complex.

Not to mention Hillary's new McCarthyism with Russia! Check under your beds tonight, comrades! They're really just mad that Russia bombs Al-Qaeda/Nusra Front after US spent all that money arming them!!

Anyone who has played me in Stratego knows I am not Walhall! haha I wish he'd give me some pointers! : )

• GaryLShelton, anita j and Fairway like this

#11 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,267 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:36 PM

I'd choose Hillary, although I'm not an American.

Surely you saw that Cruz endorsed Trump after the debate?

#12 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:57 AM

This is the new state by state poll. One state has been conquered by.... Switzerland!!!

Ct9e1TEW8AEvpio.jpg

Lo

#13 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,120 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:25 AM

The United States should be divided into the West Coast with Hawaii, California, Oregon and Washington. Alaska should go back to Canada. Wyoming, Iowa, Idaho, Montana, The Dakotas, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Nebraska and the deep South. Toss in Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia and Indiana.

We can have the Great Lake States of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania and all of the Northeast. Florida can be broken into two pieces and we'll dig a big canal. I must have left someone out, but that is close enough. Colorado and Nevada can go with the western states. Other than Las Vegas, Nevada is just a big desert.

Orlando south to the Keys goes with the Northeast and the panhandle goes with The South and stops at North Carolina. This is not fair to great city of Atlanta, but sacrifices need to be made. Texas, Kentucky and The Dakota can supply the energy for trade with the money (NY) and technology states (CA and Wa).

Four sectors West, North, Middle South and the Northeast. Then let's see how the South can afford anything without the goodwill of the blue states. Trump can run the Reds and Hillary the Blues. It's going down that way anyways so why not have all of them sorted out.

We are no longer the United States. This way you don't need the electoral college. A canal from Daytona Beach to Tampa right along I-4 would make sense to Trump. He can set up his Trump enterprises in Charlotte NC. NYC would be happy to get rid of him.

Hey we may as well add Mexico and Central American countries as one region. That will solve the cost of the wall that will help build the Florida Canal and solves the immigration problem.

Edited by queenbee1, 06 October 2016 - 02:29 AM.

#14 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:50 AM

This is the new state by state poll. One state has been conquered by.... Switzerland!!!
Ct9e1TEW8AEvpio.jpg

A dagger has been thrust into Nevada...
  • Lonello likes this
3 - 0

#15 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,120 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

New state poll? Switzerland? 

This just in from the Queenbee Tribune

Clinton wins with over 300 electoral votes. Trump goes bankrupt again. Turn out the lights. The party's over.

Edited by queenbee1, 06 October 2016 - 04:12 AM.

• Lonello likes this

#16 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:26 AM

Do we need to worry about the two of you? Matthew is coming for Queenbee: https://twitter.com/...639825538752513 check that vicious hurricane circle and come back for more! He's thrashing the Antilles now and is likely to deliver a major strike to Florida http://read.bi/2d36rQL 

Hurricane #Matthew. What the heck!n

Retweeten

Leuk

Me
    e

... and meanwhile in Switzerland: http://www.zerohedge...s-national-bank

"Is Someone Trying To Buy The Swiss National Bank?"

proxy.jpg?t=HBhUaHR0cDovL3d3dy56ZXJvaGVk

How about this for voting Jill?

Lo

#17 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,120 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

I got my ballot today and I am still not voting for Jill Stein even though I want to.

Almost all businesses are closed in Orlando. I think it's possible that Central Florida will be spared, but nothing guaranteed as The Weather Channel wants us all glued to our TV. Right now there is no wind or rain. I hope it stays that way through the night.

Edited by queenbee1, 07 October 2016 - 03:01 AM.

#18 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

I got my ballot today and I am still not voting for Jill Stein 

Why not? She'll solve those hurricanes for you with proper climat policies and get the banksters out of the Bank of Switzerland!

Also, just read this. MSM (Main Stream Media) are absolutely awful. Jill would have won this poll by a landslide but CNN refused to put her on the ballot for real!

CuBsdiQXEAAsYDm.jpg

Lo

#19 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,120 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

Jill would need to get Congress to pass bills. We are stuck with the two party system so voting outside of it is just a protest vote and I am betting a lot of Brits are wishing they understood Brexit better before voting to leave. 

#20 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

Yesterday was Smile Day; #WorldSmileDay but I don't think later that day he had it on still as he made all kinds of excuses after his bragadicio (or how did Gary call it) of groping married women (which is apparantly allowed for celebrities like him, he said):

CuK_AZTW8AA3OTi.jpg

Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users