astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

The qualifying tournament will be held this Spring. Some players have asked about the selection criteria, the team will be chosen as follows.

Two players will earn automatic spots on the national team, the winner of the Regular Season, and the player with the highest NASF ELO (or the second highest rated player if the highest rated person is also the Regular Season winner).

A round robin tournament will be held to determine the final three spots, and any alternate positions on the national team. Any player with a max site ELO over 1000 is eligible to participate in the round robin. If fewer than two players meet this standard, then up to two player will qualify provided they have a max site ELO of at least 950. The remaining spots will be filled in order of NASF ELO by players who have completed at least 10 NASF games. The round robin will consist of 8 players, unless this results in fewer than four players who have at least 10 NASF games, in which case the round robin will be expanded to bring the total number of these players up to four.

• KARAISKAKIS and Will Wallace like this
3 - 0

#2 128628bozo

128628bozo

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:48 AM

Hi there

Anyone remember me

I was forgot in last year season even if I had been in time for register

Hope to be included this year.

Thanks

AndrĂ©  128628bozo

:rolleyes: Playing Stratego online worth a lot.Everything else is just details            

#3 The Prof

The Prof

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,445 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

Hi Andre,

Nice to hear from you.  There's an event going on right now that you could join.  See here for rules and sign-ups:  http://forum.strateg...017-begins-now/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users