Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:10 PM

A few days ago i had a game with a small player call Javier.I took a very easy win but my opponent asked me so many times by where i come from.He told me that was the optician and of course i didnt' believe him.I avoid to discuss.Since then: 

#2 Brainysmurf

Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:21 PM

TC Request

TheOptician

Sent A week ago

Hi Brainysmurf,

Please could you inform TC which country you are from?
TheOptician

Sent A week ago

Brainysmurf,

I am not sure why you are having such difficulty answering this most simple question. If you are not able to provide an answer within 24 hours (by 1700GMT tomorrow) then TC may have to consider your position in this and future tournaments.
Brainysmurf

Sent 6 days ago

TheOptician

I was working all day and I just came home the optician. Yesterday I played a game with someone called Javier and he told me he was you. I considered he was joking. And I avoided to answer him. Today I realize that it was really you theoptician. First o all about yesterday you were very annoying because you didn't respect the game at all and you keep asking me where I am from. It was just a simple game and only not a tc meeting I think. I closed the message and when I opened it you had made so many time the same question. Today you threaten me that that if I don't answer you will punish me? How many hours are there left until TC meets? You can check my ip and find out where I am from. When we declared our participation you wanted to know our GMT and I sendt it to you. I have participated in many tournaments and I have never caused a problem. So what is the problem now? Its very easy just to tell you my country but your style and the irony at your previous message don’t let me. I think these kind of conversations should be not private but public

TheOptician

Sent 6 days ago

Brainysmurf,

Stating the country that you are from should not be a big deal. What makes it possibly a big deal is only the fact that you are refusing to answer the question. I asked in the set-up phase twice and you said that you needed to set-up. Once you had set-up I asked again a few times without response. If you closed the chat immediately and didn't see the question then I understand this, but again at the end of the game you refused to answer the question - and now again.

If you recall a couple of tournaments ago you agreed to answer some questions from Javier Flag for the tournament newspaper. You didn't actually answer the questions in the end - one of which was where are you from?!

I can understand you wishing to keep a low profile - there is no problem with that. Yet your refusal to reveal your nationality is problematic for TC. We do our best to ensure that there is a level playing field for all - and if one player is holding back on such an easy detail (we have the nationalities of every other tournament player!) then we have to ask the question why? Possible advantages can be gained by a player wishing to hide their identity. Now I am not saying that you are doing this - but it is important from TC's perspective that we know the answer to the question to help discount it as a possibility. The refusal to answer does not look good - in fact it looks suspicious. You could help by merely answering the question.

If you wish to have this conversation in public then that is fine by me. I had assumed that you would prefer private, but if you wish to publicise it - no problem. Either way, we are going to need an answer - I hope I have explained why the answer is important to protect the integrity of our tournaments. It is not as if we are asking for a street name - simply the country you live in! This is a reasonable question to ask.
Brainysmurf

Sent 6 days ago

The optician or javier because as javier you asked me my nationality i want to tell you something.Through all tournaments we have participated you and I, there was no suspicious matter for TC about me. If you had any doubts about me you could have not accepted me in previous tournaments. You started the problem when I denied to answer to someone called Javier and now you appear as TC matter. If the tournament rules include the nationality I have no problem to tell you. If not include it as a rule for the future tournament. If Brainysmurf had played with theoptician two days ago I would have answerer. But  as Javier you were very annoying. I had no obligation to answer you.Think whatever you want to think about me. Even more you can check my account. The fact that I prefer to write all this instead of writing a name of a country is not suspicious manner, but the result of your annoying behaviour.Here we are all equal.

Thank you!

Sent 6 days ago

Apologies if Javier has annoyed you. (He did tell you that Javier=Optician right at the start, but I can understand if you didn't believe him).

We don't believe in refusing admission to players without any reason, hence why we are asking the question.

If you want justification in the rules, you can see that under Rule 19, TC is able to make specific requests of players. (In the past we have made many requests in private to players - such as revealing any other accounts they hold). At this stage we are only asking for your country - and there are grounds in the rules to ask this question.

So please either officially answer this question or not, and TC will decide how to move forward after we hear from you.

Sent 5 days ago

Brainysmurf,

TC have decided to give you until Thursday 21.59GMT to answer the following question:

Please state your country of origin and the city/region.

If you have not answered by this deadline TC will have no choice but to disqualify you from the tournament.

Thanks
Brainysmurf

Sent 4 days ago

The optician

After your last message I have no other choice but to address to administrators and to stratego com. I want to be informed if your demand is considered as breach of law for personal privacy. I believe that the TC itself has no right to have such authorities. It's up to admin from now on.

Brainysmurf

Sent 4 days ago

By the way until the admins answer I'm from Italy.

sevenseas

Sent 4 days ago

Brainysmurf,

You are not obliged to play with us here if you do not like the rules. 

Our request for your country and city is not a general site rule - you are free to continue using the forum and game client - but rather a TC rule which is a requirement for participating in our tournaments. We normally make these kind of questions to ask a player if they have additional accounts, especially from players with a small amount of games and/or an unusually high win percentage. We have a duty to make sure our events are fair, free of aliases and free of suspicion. 

Unfortunately, you are now under some suspicion from TC as it is unusual that you are repeatedly dodging a relatively simple question. Some players like to play anonymously so they can get an unfair advantage. I'm not suggesting you belong to this group, but I hope you understand we have to investigate all suspicious cases, regardless of how we personally feel about the player's innocence, to make sure our tourneys are 100% fair. 

Thanks.

Having problems logging in to stratego.com? Try using a different browser. 

TheOptician

Sent 4 days ago

Brainysmurf,

Is Italy a serious answer? Please state the city/region by 21.59GMT tonight.

Sent 4 days ago

Sevenseas i m from Torino.

TheOptician

Sent 3 days ago

Please also confirm your nationality, thanks.
TheOptician

Sent 2 days ago

Brainysmurf, I am losing patience somewhat. You saw this question 16 hours ago and deliberately haven't answered. We are trying to decide whether to let you remain in the tournament or not and your delaying tactics are not helping your cause at all. So I'll ask again - Please state your nationality.
Brainysmurf

Sent 2 days ago

TC

I'm Italian and I am from Torino.

I have sent these answers days ago. I don't think that I have delayed to answer for any reason.

TheOptician

Sent 2 days ago

Alright Brainysmurf thank you for answering. TC will now discuss and get back to you. There will likely be a couple more questions to come.
TheOptician

Sent A day ago

Brainysmurf,

We just need 5 minutes of your time so we can move on.

Are you free on Monday or Tuesday (20.00-22.00GMT)?

Thanks
Brainysmurf

Sent 23 hours ago

TC

yes there is no problem. After the game with Grizzly(i thought gpeto). What do you want excactly?

TheOptician

Sent 23 hours ago

Just got one more question - can you be in Challenge Zone Monday 20.00GMT please?

Won't take long.

Thanks

Brainysmurf

Sent 23 hours ago

I will try but why dont' you ask my now?

What is about?

TheOptician

Sent 23 hours ago

Ok seeing as you're here we will ask you now.

Abbiamo qualche domande per lei prima che possiamo chiudere il caso:

1) Come lei e diventato familiare con Stratego?

2) Visto che i gioccatori di Stratego italiani sonno cosi rari, perché lei ha mantenuto questo segreto?

preghiamo rispondere nella sua lingua madre

You have 10 minutes to answer this question - if you do not answer within the 10 minute timeframe we will have to DQ you.

Thanks

Brainysmurf

Sent 22 hours ago

You are insulting me with what you are doing For so many days you are threatening me if I write at my native language I will do it whenever I want to You should recall your previous message You should be ashamed You believe that I was lying and that I couldn't speak Italian And you gave me 10 minutes deadline?

Brainysmurf

Sent 22 hours ago

Dovresti vergognarti.

Il tuo comportamento è inaccettabile.

Brainysmurf

Sent 22 hours ago

1) con tanti giochi
2) non mi piace il forum e ciò che si fa

le vostre risposte

sevenseas

Sent An hour ago

Brainysmurf,

The TC has considered all of the evidence in your case and we have arrived at a conclusion. It is our mission to ensure all tournaments are safe and fair, one method we try is to eliminate all possible aliases from our tournaments. We can not, however, know for sure if an account is an alias. So we rely on a majority TC verdict to decide this. 

Unfortunately, over the past few days and weeks, TC has found your behaviour on the site somewhat suspicious. To protect integrity of our tournaments, we may occasionally make specific requests of players (e.g. asking a player to disclose alias accounts or nationality). This is justified under rule 19 in our WinterTourn event. You repeatedly dodged what was originally a simple question about your country of residence and turned the situation much worse for yourself. 

Your answer of "Italy" surprised us. We are not familiar with any high ranking Italian players. So we decided to arrange a translation exercise with our Italian colleague to confirm your nationality is correct. I apologise if you took offence to this move, but that was not our intention. Hypothetically, it is possible that someone could cheat a translation exercise by using Google Translate or by asking a friend which is why we specifically asked for the answer as soon as possible. If you were able to provide a swift and accurate translation within the given 10 minutes timeframe we would have been able to move on. However, it took you over 30 minutes to provide an answer to us, which I hope you can understand does not reflect too well upon your confident assertion you could speak Italian. 

So after your answer, we decided to dig deeper on your account records. We found that you joined the forum May 2015 to post a draw refusal claim the very first day. Normally, a good sign of an alias account is when an account joins the forum to immediately provide a perfect case of draw refusal with progression screenshots. An outsider would not be familiar with the draw refusal rules. We also found on the screenshots you have provided, the clock on your computer is in Greek (see here and here). TC would consider it unusual for an Italian player to have Greek installed on their computer as their preferred language. 

I will state we deliberated this case for some time now. But unfortunately for you, TC has not ruled in your favour. We believe there is enough evidence of suspicious and unusual behaviour to warrant you to be expelled from this tournament and all future TC tournaments. 

TC

Edited by Brainysmurf, 19 December 2016 - 08:26 PM.

#3 Brainysmurf

Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

From the game with Xavier(The optician) I realized the low level of some players. You said you have serious evidence? That I didn't answer your message soon?Did you start count?That in the past I asked for draw refusal? For you it may be difficult to understand the forum but it is not for me. and because I'm Italian that's an evidence too .In 2015 I was a university student in Greece. I speak some Greek too. You expected the time to be in Italian so that you could be happy? I was in England and I had play stratego from there. Im guilty too. You where asking for a reason to throw me out because I was coming up and you did not want to win the winter. I had take part in many other tournaments and you did not have any problem.But I realise that you were really hurt when I won you so easily I don' t care if you disqualify me without any evidence. I'm very dissapointed that some people like you have taken the site at this condition.

#4 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,174 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

Because this conversation is public now, I want to hear TC's accusations on Brainysmurf why he is expelled from this and future tournaments in this thread.

Furthermore, I want to add that Brainysmurf is (according to what I know and experienced) is a valid and very strong player, who has a good attitude towards other people (including me). I had a very good game against him, in which he did not do any 'alias' behaviour, like lottoing or so. 

• Brainysmurf, Fairway and Yellowhat like this

#5 Brainysmurf

Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:08 PM

Thank you Master Mind

This conversation is public now because everyone should know that some people are acting like bosses and they do whatever they like.

Admins you should really know to whom you are giving authority.

#6 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

@ Brainysmurf

If you are Greek and I have no reason to believe differently ,( your English are well ''Greek English'' ), you must resign now from everything you are involved. If it is proved that you are Greek you are the shame of our country and punishment will be this time for ever.

This is a promise!

#7 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,782 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:58 PM

This is ridiculous.

• Brainysmurf likes this

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series!  :D

#8 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:32 PM

The TC has a responsibility to try to make sure tournament participants are on the level and no alias's are used.  During our questioning Brainysmurf was overly evasive in providing answers and the answers given were far from convincing.  It was our judgement as a committee that Brainysmurf is likely an alias for another known player, so he was DQ'd to preserve the integrity of the tournament.  This could have been easily avoided if Brainysmurf just promptly and honestly answered the questions he was presented with.  We take no pleasure in this decision, but must uphold the integrity of the tournaments.

•  

• KARAISKAKIS, GaryLShelton, Mr. Smith and 2 others like this

#9 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:39 PM

@Fairway– Actually, this is NOT ridiculous in the least. You are walking into a conversation for which you do not have information to the level of the parties immediately concerned. Brainysmurf has elected to reveal his side of the information. Even with correspondence from second and third parties published, it is still a one sided provision.

As there are other individuals reviewing and studying the situation, with details that are NOT public, it is extremely premature, and I must also add that it is poor judgement on your part, to make an opinion against this current proceeding. You are simply without enough of the facts to make such an assessment.

The one salient fact that has been established is that this is a serious matter under very serious scrutiny by very serious minded individuals–in truth, Fairway, there is a lot at stake for many different people, and the fact that you cannot understand this surprises me. There is a tournament that may be affected by this situation; there are various nationalities that have been brought into this arena and not by their free will but by the decision and choice made by one player; there are several people who must now render a decision which could be considered a controversy and may even have some blow back.

Ridiculous? I see nothing ridiculous going on here!

–Gwynplaine

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#10 don mitsos

don mitsos

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:22 AM

This method of publication of private conversations reminds me a certain Greek players's method. To me if all the above are correct there is no doubt that he is Greek.

So well done TC...

• KARAISKAKIS, GaryLShelton and Gwynplaine like this

#11 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,961 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:00 AM

1. Brainysmurf joined the Forum on May 1 2015. His first post - on the same day that he joined - was to report a Draw Refusal case, where he efficiently displayed three screenshots of tie refusal and over 20 minutes of lack of progression in the game. Most players new to the Forum have no idea even of the existence of an option to report draw-refusers, let alone to accurately illustrate a case, with the foresight to take screenshots having only been a Forum member no longer than a few hours.

http://forum.strateg...re-2015/page-11

It is possible that he is a quick learner, or had been studying the rules of the Forum for a while before joining, but it is very likely that he already knew of its existence under another account

2. Brainysmurf was admitted to the Clean Ranking that week, where he had an ELO of 778 at that time and a Win Ratio of higher than 80%.

With such a record, although it is possible that a top player had gravitated from another site, it is more likely that Brainysmurf is an alias of another account

3. Brainysmurf was asked where he was from a total of 7 times before he first gave an answer. Reactions to this question were:  ignore the question completely, say he is busy setting up, accuse TC of infringing his privacy and breaking the law, inform TC he is reporting them to admin, not answering the question because it is asked 'ironically', and not answering the question because it is 'annoying',  

When someone dodges a simple question so many times and for so long, it is possible that they are simply being difficult, but it is very likely that the player has something to hide

4. When Brainysmurf finally answered, he declared that he was from Italy and that his nationality was Italian. As a simple test, TC chose a moment when Brainysmurf was online to ask some simple questions (with a 10 minute deadline) in Italian - to be answered in Italian. TC could see when Brainysmurf had read the PM, and he took 15 minutes to finally answer that 'we should be ashamed of ourselves'. 8 minutes later he managed to provide answers to the questions. His answers to the questions (which he has published above) were barely even relevant to the questions he was asked. 

When asked how he became familiar with Stratego, he answered 'with a lot of games'. When asked why he kept his nationality secret for so long, given that Italian Stratego players are so rare, he answered 'I don't like the forum and what is made on there'. 

With even the most generous of perspectives, if all a player has to do is write an answer that will demonstrate that they are in fact Italian, with the knowledge that they are under scrutiny and are facing a DQ if their answers are inadequate, the answers that Brainysmurf did provide were revealingly poor.

5. TC further noted the use of the Greek clock in the Draw Refusal images that he posted.

http://imgur.com/OC51kgV

Combining the points above, while no single point alone is 100% foolproof, the cumulative effect of all the arguments above, with Brainysmurf being reluctant to co-operate throughout - lead TC to conclude that Brainysmurf is a non-Italian alias. 

• KARAISKAKIS, GaryLShelton, Mr. Smith and 3 others like this

#12 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,782 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:12 AM

1. Brainysmurf joined the Forum on May 1 2015. His first post - on the same day that he joined - was to report a Draw Refusal case, where he efficiently displayed three screenshots of tie refusal and over 20 minutes of lack of progression in the game. Most players new to the Forum have no idea even of the existence of an option to report draw-refusers, let alone to accurately illustrate a case, with the foresight to take screenshots having only been a Forum member no longer than a few hours.

http://forum.strateg...re-2015/page-11

It is possible that he is a quick learner, or had been studying the rules of the Forum for a while before joining, but it is very likely that he already knew of its existence under another account

2. Brainysmurf was admitted to the Clean Ranking that week, where he had an ELO of 778 at that time and a Win Ratio of higher than 80%.

With such a record, although it is possible that a top player had gravitated from another site, it is more likely that Brainysmurf is an alias of another account

3. Brainysmurf was asked where he was from a total of 7 times before he first gave an answer. Reactions to this question were:  ignore the question completely, say he is busy setting up, accuse TC of infringing his privacy and breaking the law, inform TC he is reporting them to admin, not answering the question because it is asked 'ironically', and not answering the question because it is 'annoying',  

When someone dodges a simple question so many times and for so long, it is possible that they are simply being difficult, but it is very likely that the player has something to hide

4. When Brainysmurf finally answered, he declared that he was from Italy and that his nationality was Italian. As a simple test, TC chose a moment when Brainysmurf was online to ask some simple questions (with a 10 minute deadline) in Italian - to be answered in Italian. TC could see when Brainysmurf had read the PM, and he took 15 minutes to finally answer that 'we should be ashamed of ourselves'. 8 minutes later he managed to provide answers to the questions. His answers to the questions (which he has published above) were barely even relevant to the questions he was asked. 

When asked how he became familiar with Stratego, he answered 'with a lot of games'. When asked why he kept his nationality secret for so long, given that Italian Stratego players are so rare, he answered 'I don't like the forum and what is made on there'. 

With even the most generous of perspectives, if all a player has to do is write an answer that will demonstrate that they are in fact Italian, with the knowledge that they are under scrutiny and are facing a DQ if their answers are inadequate, the answers that Brainysmurf did provide were revealingly poor.

5. TC further noted the use of the Greek clock in the Draw Refusal images that he posted.

http://imgur.com/OC51kgV

Combining the points above, while no single point alone is 100% foolproof, the cumulative effect of all the arguments above, with Brainysmurf being reluctant to co-operate throughout - lead TC to conclude that Brainysmurf is a non-Italian alias. 

These are actually very excellent proof and points.

I congratulate your decision and revoke my previous comments.

• sevenseas and texaspete09 like this

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series!  :D

#13 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:18 PM

Makes me said to see TheO, that you have once again went back to this respectless way of questioning people.

I have to say that I have my doubt, but I think the style TC expresses in their agressive way of questioning makes me say: Brainysmurf goes free, he get's the advantage of the doubt.

TheO: Don't you understand that your agressive way of questioning makes people get anoyed by you, and that's also why they think: screw you I'm not answering to that jerk. None of the evidence provided is enough for me, except for the 1 good point you have with the greek clock in the reporting threat, this is however, not enough for me to take conclusions from.

• Brainysmurf likes this
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#14 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,961 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

Asking where someone is from does not constitute aggressive questioning. While you might say that this question annoys you on the sixth time that it is asked, that does not account for the previous times it is asked politely. However 'aggressive' you deem the posing of the questions, it is firstly only in response to non-compliance (do you expect TC to back off when someone is refusing to answer?!) and secondly it takes nothing away from the content and validity of the reply - it is after all a simple question with a simple answer. When that answer finally came the evidence supports the view that the answer was a deceitful one.

Brainysmurf was indeed given the benefit of the doubt - he failed to respond in time and could well have been disqualified initially for failing to co-operate with TC.

Talking of benefit of the doubt, our concern is to protect tournaments as a place of integrity - to protect players from being eliminated by aliases who carry an advantage. Brainysmurf has eliminated many rule-abiding players - they receive no such benefit of the doubt with Brainysmurf allowed to continue.

You may think that only 1 of the above 5 points has any merit, but you would be in the minority - certainly as far as TC are concerned the above points are more than adequate to reach our conclusion.

#15 Aris1970

Aris1970

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:55 PM

@The Optician , sevenseas ,  ..........

Brainysmurf writes good English in chat or only in the pm(& forum)

???

#16 Brainysmurf

Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

Listen to what I have to say now carefully. Yesterday I said a few things and today I m gonna continue.

If a player had appeared and had told that he 's an X player and had asked you to tell him where you are from you should have told him? If he had shown no respect to the game and he had annoyed you in a furious way you would have answered?

That person didn't respect his opponent and then he started an issue about who I am.

I inform you that I'm not used to doing favours and execute commands and threats of players who believe that they own the site because they changed the colour ™ of their name.

It's just a tournament for shake we don't earn money. You make it a big deal. Some of you and I say it again some of you are used to doing whatever others say and nail one another.

That's fine that’s fine for me.

• maxroelofs likes this

#17 Brainysmurf

Brainysmurf

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

Let's go to the evidence.

The way The optician was talking to me insulted me, and I didn't want to answer.

I explained to him what bothered me but he continued being annoying.

I payed no attention and when I answered him he derided me once again.

He asked me to talk at the chat and I answered him that I was glad to but for what?

Someone should be very stupid not to understand your reason and reaction Or else you believe you catched me with your Italian. Or you believe that I said Italy without knowing what I was saying. If someone had asked to answer in 10 minutes in your mother toungue or else I will disqualify you you whould have answered? I whould have not. I wilI didn't answer because I was insulted. And he has the nerves to say that I overpassed the time. As I have already told you the time was Greek because I was a student in Greece at that time so what is the problem. It's so simple.

The optician or Xavier or… if for you and some others the site as you say is difficult for me and for guys in my age like me is very easy. Is it you think the only game that has page for complaints? And if it is difficult for you to have 80% success it is not for me and I challenge anyone to play with me Don't ask partcipation because you bored only 30 minutes.

So just your opinions are your evidence That is your evidence and you did very well to disqualify me. I don't care. I can't stand that you say that I am a second account. If I was an allias of another account and you hadn't found me all these years that makes you seem dud. So you have to decide if you are impotent or you just are doing whatever you want Now if some of you who understood that I act Greek threaten and convict I dont have to say anything because they are responsibke of their words and as I read a lot of them have been judjed a lot of times. Solve your own problems and then consider about the others. You don’t deserve even an answer. I'm sorry if I have tired you. Some of you just keep on convicting and others follow like sheep. I will continue playing with my account and who knows... we might meet on the battle field again.

This conversation is public because everyone should know that some people are acting like bosses and they do whatever they like. Admins you should really know to whom you are giving authority.

#18 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

Were you ever a student in the United States of America? Your English is not bad at all.

#19 Aris1970

Aris1970

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

@ Brainysmurf 
Come ca...   hai imparato cosi bene l' italiano ?  :D  :P  :D

#20 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

Parla Italiano, anche? Il mio Italiano é non troppo buono, im fatti, é schifo, ma mi piace moltissimo. É una lingue molto speciale e distinto. In il modo di Inglese/Italiano, esiste idiosincrasie che non esiste in il suo esempi. Che peccato!

And...I do not need google to work for me...but you can see, my Italian is not that good, but close enough to accurate.

Edited by Gwynplaine, 20 December 2016 - 06:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users