NBonaparte

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

I was accused a couple of times by different users that I cheat and therefore they will not play against me anymore. Last one today was JLB2 if I remember the name correctly.

Now, I am really curious - how can I cheat? How can anyone cheat for that matter?

I never thought that is possible in this game. Wonder if opponenets cheated while playing against me.

BTW, I did ask this to those accusers but never received a reply how can one cheat or why, at all, they felt that I cheat.

So I put it to you guys...

NB

#2 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

You can use the PR5000 (piece revealer 5000). :)

If you want a serious answer then.. no you can not cheat. Someone with 4000 games should know this. Some people are just sore losers so ignore them. I'm sure many players have had the experience of being called a "cheater" for winning, at some point. 

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#3 NBonaparte

NBonaparte

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

You can use the PR5000 (piece revealer 5000). :)

If you want a serious answer then.. no you can not cheat. Someone with 4000 games should know this. Some people are just sore losers so ignore them. I'm sure many players have had the experience of being called a "cheater" for winning, at some point. 

So yesterday this guy psoliogos (who uses dirty language and insults on a regular basis) claimed in a chat that he "turned his wins into losses" and that's why he has many more losses than wins, while he is clearly a capable player. 

I'm confidend he's bluffing but still made me wonder  ;)

#4 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

Oh yes.. there are some people who deliberately lose games to make you underestimate them. Either they do this to troll, or to scout setups. 

#5 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

So yesterday this guy psoliogos (who uses dirty language and insults on a regular basis) claimed in a chat that he "turned his wins into losses" and that's why he has many more losses than wins, while he is clearly a capable player. 

I'm confidend he's bluffing but still made me wonder  ;)

I know psoliogos, he is very nice to me. We are friends.

He has another account named "God father1" which has 70% win ratio with thousands of game played.

psoliogos was his old account from several years ago. It used to have win % of 12%, but he's played alot since then and it's up to 22%, I believe.

I'm sorry you experienced bad sportsmanship with him, he is usually very nice to me and others.

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#6 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

There's someone called "ILoseAlot :(" who has a 10% winrate but plays at a high level. You should watch out for that idiot. 

http://imgur.com/a/6Dd3r

#7 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,363 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

I played him.

I figured he must simply deliberately resign quick games over and over to make his stats look so silly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users