TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,531 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

No, you just add the lettering in paint after!

#22 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,649 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

Anything that's not automatic would have to be taken with a grain of salt. Handwritten ID of pieces is usually such a thing, though often it is helpful.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#23 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:05 PM

That doesn't really help Gary! lol very vague answer... :P

#24 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

But you didn't know he was going to disconnect while you went through the game marking where key pieces were - plus your image doesn't show that he didn't return to the game, maybe he got cut off but came back. You clearly have a bad attitude and you've just shown yourself up to be a cheat - so perhaps you shouldn't be in a glass house throwing the stones, hey?

are you ok?

this is a text added in snagy - meaning after I print screen to prove he disconnected (otherwise why should I print screen? there is no need to print screen in order to mark pieces)...

use you head man

#25 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:11 PM

He could have marked the pieces after the disconnect to be fair. It is certainly a unique and regular service that WayBetterThanU provides. Still not sure how his other 40 accounts are ranked so highly though, so I'm with you on the glass houses comment.

still blaming me for things?

the fact that I won every game vs you doesnt mean I mark anything ... and we both knows that good players creates different setups 

as for the screen shot - since the begging of this site I am reporting any loser who disconnects (look at the topic disconnecting losers) and I always provide whatever I remember from the poor setup of the loser who disconnects (sometimes I dont remember much ) 

and I always warn known losers or players that I sense are going to disconnect that if they will do so they will be reported and I will mark thier setup.

I think any player here should do this. at least until Gary or some other moderator here will start banning these losers who kills the thrill of good match here on site.

#26 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:27 PM

He'd have had to have been very quick to do it after the disconnect - the clock shows 2.16 remaining, so the screen shot was taken after only 14 seconds of Maiden leaving. Plus he'd have to have a good memory to mark all those squares after seeing them earlier on, especially the ones that moved.

Maybe Gary can tell us if this practice is indeed acceptable or not? Maybe Way Better should forfeit this game and any others he's provided evidence of cheating in? 

man you sound even dumber than I thought you are.

I screen shot after he disconnects. the posting is always after he lose. in Iron_maiden case it is known he is a loser and he disconnected many times before so it was bit obvious again.

Ill explain it to you maybe in a simplier way so maybe you 2 IQ grey cells would understand. It is very simple to distinct pepole who disconnect due to internet connection or a mistake than the losers. 

the losers always (by always I mean always) after 1 of these cases , separated to 2 categories:

Scenarios of the sudden disconnecting loser:

1) they do quick lotto, they fails and disconnect (this usually happens in the earlier stages of the match)

2) you do a trickand they fall for it . for example they think our spy is in some place and they move their marshal to the other side where they are hit by the spy by surprise

3) the last scenario in this category is also common - when your opponent plays fast the entire game. then when your miner suprise them and is next to their flag - they tend or to disconnect suddenly (again very easy to detect) or they suddenly waste their entire clock (although before they moved fast) and then at the end disconnect

Scenarios of a disconnecting loser that can face the facthe is going to lose. This scenrio is commonly used by arrogant loses - they talk too much laugh at you trying to annoy you when they sure they are going to win , then during the game they understand they opened their mouth too early and then they switch to insults and move to one of the following cases:

1) start wasting time - running the clock down and then few seconds before it over they disconnect ( it is simple to detect as before that point they move very quickly and talk a lot)

2) they take 14.5 seconds per move and wasting as much time as they can --> then disconnect ( again, before that point they move quickly )

3) they start offering ties one after the other when it is obvious they lost , sometimes they combine that with pause requests --> then when they run out of requests they disconnect

if I was Gary or someone from the site I would just distinct these scenarios from general disconnecting problems by using simple algoritms and ban the players who fails . for example player that disconnected twice just afer losing his marshal/ or twice just after a miner appeared near his flag - is most likely a loser that should be banned 

so you can rest assure Iron_maiden or any other loser I reported did not disconnect by accident just milisecond after losing thier marshal/after my miner is next to their flag/after they lotto into a bomb or whatever. 

#27 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

Trying to deflect the issue back to the disconnecting player - no one is disputing that, the issue is you seem to be marking where players have key pieces, which could come in useful in future games. I see I'm not the only one who finds you suspicious - i'm quite new here, but obviously you have a reputation.

Also, you want Gary to start banning disconnectors - yet lots of people also want those who are rude, abnoxious, arrogant and foul mouthed to be banned. Maybe he'll do both and you'll be gone then, how about that? :)

Edited by blackboard, 01 October 2016 - 01:12 AM.

#28 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:46 AM

Trying to deflect the issue back to the disconnecting player - no one is disputing that, the issue is you seem to be marking where players have key pieces, which could come in useful in future games. I see I'm not the only one who finds you suspicious - i'm quite new here, but obviously you have a reputation.

Also, you want Gary to start banning disconnectors - yet lots of people also want those who are rude, abnoxious, arrogant and foul mouthed to be banned. Maybe he'll do both and you'll be gone then, how about that? :)

as I mentioned in my previous post - it seems you are brain less therefore I understand that you can't understand what I am writing and cant understand this is not marking other player setups. 

I am one of the first players here on site and the fact you are new does not cover for being brain less and accusing someone like me who is doing service for the community in order to get rid of the losers.

• hondjekapitein likes this

#29 Guldin

Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:31 AM

lmao, we played 1 time whispas and i beat you. all i said was you were an easy win and you still use the same tactics as you did on meta, (dropping turds all over the board until you're to deep in your own crap), lmao! obviously you have no proof because your allegation never happened and your word is bs just like your game!

Edited by Guldin, 05 October 2016 - 01:33 AM.

#30 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,649 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:40 AM

as I mentioned in my previous post - it seems you are brain less therefore I understand that you can't understand what I am writing and cant understand this is not marking other player setups.
I am one of the first players here on site and the fact you are new does not cover for being brain less and accusing someone like me who is doing service for the community in order to get rid of the losers.

There's a bit too much animosity in your posts for my taste, WayBetterThanU. Please tone it down. You'll attract more followers to your ideas with honey than with vinegar anyway.

Also, if you want to say that you are one of the first people on the site, why not take it one step further and just reveal yourself? Why venture down the path of identification and stop before you accomplish the full goal?

I'm sure many would like to know who you are. :)

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#31 Guldin

Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:31 AM

there was a guy just like him on meta called np14. a real trouble making loudmouth just like him that would claim his record against you is ridiculously much better than the truth. for instance, i am 6-3 sober against this guy and 1-3 drunk and he claims he is like 16-1, even tho i'm much higher ranked. if i could make a bet, i would bet it's him. everything about him is just like np14! he was the only one i had issues with on meta and the only one here. in fact, his only buddy was jimmy whispas who i see has made a false claim against me recently. i'd also bet that these two guys are friends on this site as well, lmao! 

#32 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,368 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:53 AM

I'm sure many would like to know who you are. :)

We know it for some months already ;)

#33 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

WayBetterThanU is laughing,  Gary.... I thought this was obvious to everyone. 

There's another israel player at a high level (MAATAAM, stranger, gavkosh) but this is not him.

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#34 Guldin

Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:17 AM

lose some weight fat jimmy. every time i read your thread and see your big fat face i laugh. i'm not sorry for insulting your pathetic game when i kicked your big fat butt the only time we played here. it was for old time sake when you ratted me out for telling you about gravon and getting me suspended for a week and when you figured out i was xin because of a slip up of mine in a private conversation and then ratted me out again for obtaining a new identity. i had no choice, htrn kept suspended for anything he could. all you are is a turd laying fat rat fink who thinks he has a game, lmao! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users