Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:49 PM

I wish that I had done this a long time ago! These are the people that charge you with high ranking pieces, usually in order from a Marshall downward and as soon as their chance of success diminishes they disconnect. In my opinion they are the worst of the worst. When you trash talk someone or offer them a "nice effort" sarcastically, I get it why they will disconnect. It's kind of their demented way of saying gfy. However, when they just lotto charge their Marshall into a bomb or a spy and then disconnect ten moves into the game, I don't think a person's sportsmanship could be any more pathetic. So I am now finally going to create a list of who these people are so the honorable players on the site can know what to expect when they match up with one of these pathetic losers. Please only add them to this list if they do exactly as the above was stated. My goal is to outcast these people in hopes they will start having some more respect for the game as their odds of success keeps dropping because people know who they are and the pathetic strategy they use. I will keep editing the list as honorable players I know reply to this topic and put a number in parenthesis next to their name every time they are reported more than once. I may not update every name immediately until I feel the accusation is legit. In other words, if someone who is not known to me as being a reliable source, I will wait until someone I know vouches for them or if their is additional reports on that same person to warrant it. Thanks for any replies!

MY PERSONAL LIST;

1) KAMBIZ 

a. lottoed col with marsh and was killed by spy

b. lottoed gen into bomb

c. lottoed col into marsh

d. disconnected

2) CURY

a. lottoed marsh into marsh

b. lottoed gen into bomb

c. disconnected

CURY (2) (SOMEWHAT REDEEMED HIMSELF!)

a. I told him I was making him wait 6 minutes to lose as punishment for the last game

b. he called me an idiot

c. then he surrendered immediately (no game played)

3) Zoigs07

a. lottoed marsh into bomb

b. lottoed col into col

c. lottoed col into bomb

d. lottoed gen into marsh

c. disconnected

4) TERMINATOR_

a. lottoed capt, spy, and col with gen and was killed by marsh

b. lottoed miner and bomb with marsh

c. disconnected

5) ROLANDER

a. lottoed col with gen and was killed by marsh

b. disconnected

ROLANDER (2) (REDEEMED HIMSELF!)

a. played without a lotto charge

b. made a valiant effort

c. surrendered when all hopes were gone

6) devero.sipes

a. lottoed col with marsh and was killed by spy

b. lost col to gen

c. exchanged generals

d. lottoed bomb with col

e. disconnected

7) raulin7

a. lottoed bomb with marsh

b. disconnected

8) tcraiders

a. lottoed scout with marsh

b. lottoed scout with col and was killed by gen

c. made a move on gen and was killed by spy

d. disconnected

9) ZENDA

a. exchanged generals

b. lottoed marsh into bomb

c. called me a coward

d. disconnected

10) ANAG

a. charged down my left flank with marsh

b. attacked known piece (captain)

c. lottoed bomb next turn

d. disconnected

11) ANAG (part 2)

a. lottoed major with marsh

b. lottoed marsh with general

c. disconnnected

PS- The best thing about this post is it gives me something to do while I'm waiting, LMFAO!

Edited by Guldin, 13 April 2017 - 05:20 PM.

#2 Ides of March

Ides of March

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:30 PM

GOLDENOOR  is my first nominee.  Will usually bomb up one side.  Usually uses one scout to find a piece then moves in with his Marshall.  After taking one piece, he'll retreat back, shuffled all day and not attack.  Many times, he'll then send a draw request and threaten to report you for draw refusal and if that doesn't work, will slow play to move every 15 seconds and hurl insults about your family.

PERT is my second nominee, only he'll lotto sometimes pretty early and then once you've gained the upper hand, he'll comment on your family and wish you and your family would die of cancer.

These two are the best "gems" in my opinion.

#3 Guldin

Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

GOLDENOOR  is my first nominee.  Will usually bomb up one side.  Usually uses one scout to find a piece then moves in with his Marshall.  After taking one piece, he'll retreat back, shuffled all day and not attack.  Many times, he'll then send a draw request and threaten to report you for draw refusal and if that doesn't work, will slow play to move every 15 seconds and hurl insults about your family.

PERT is my second nominee, only he'll lotto sometimes pretty early and then once you've gained the upper hand, he'll comment on your family and wish you and your family would die of cancer.

These two are the best "gems" in my opinion.

Ides of March, Thanks for you're reply. Did these guys disconnect when all hope was gone? The Hall of Shame is about players who disconnect when they know they lost rather than surrender. Some of the time it's because the winning player makes a sarcastic comment and it's their way of flipping you off. I have had this done to me because I simply outplayed a person and they got mad so tried to punish me by making me wait. It especially seems to happen when you bluff the crap out of someone and when your spy takes the marsh or something to that effect they will get so mad they disconnect. My list is about guys who lotto charge right from the start and when they fail they disconnect. I deemed these jokers the worst of the worst because I never did anything to make them mad. It was there own choice to take a high risk and when it didn't work they disconnect. I wanted to outcast these people so the considerate players on the site can be prepared for the inevitable in hopes to shy players away from doing it once they are known as being one of these players. I think the people you described need to be on some list that is far more sinister because my list is for the sole purpose of warning the good players that a lotto charge is coming. Then they can put some bombs and a spy up top to stop any chance of this being successful in hopes of deferring people from doing this! 

Edited by Guldin, 31 August 2016 - 04:53 PM.

#4 iron_maiden

iron_maiden

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:44 PM

I had the pleasure of PERT this evening! What a delightful little 14 year old he must be. I enjoyed it though, as he not only blew up his general early on, but later managed to find bombs with his marsh, a col AND a major! All the while talking crap, it was so funny. To be fair he didn't disconnect, but I found his flag pretty quickly. Oh, and isn't cancer he wishes on you, it's "canser" LMAO the little douche can't even spell.

#5 iron_maiden

iron_maiden

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:50 PM

Also there is EBININ down in the bronze section - god knows why I had to play him but I did, and it wasted an hour of my life. He waits 15 seconds for EVERY move, and spends the time sending stupid childish messages of abuse (I didn't even bother reading the chat box after a while and it showed he'd sent over 100 unread messages by the end of the game lol!) Interestingly his record was 16-3 going into the game, so I think he wears people down and they either give up or just lose focus. I realised it was important to stay focussed - no way was this little scrote going to beat me using cheap tactics and take 25 points off me! So I stayed focussed and it took a whole hour because of his waiting 15 seconds per move - that's something they really need to address and change, it should be 3 seconds, 5 tops before your game clock starts running down.

Anyway it was a very satisfying win in the end, but marred slightly in that I only gained +1 point for it. I shouldn't have had to play him at all and this is what I get for it? Come on admins sort it out!

EBININ is a little shit anyway, look out for him. :rolleyes:

#6 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:03 PM

I had the pleasure of PERT this evening! What a delightful little 14 year old he must be. I enjoyed it though, as he not only blew up his general early on, but later managed to find bombs with his marsh, a col AND a major! All the while talking crap, it was so funny. To be fair he didn't disconnect, but I found his flag pretty quickly. Oh, and isn't cancer he wishes on you, it's "canser" LMAO the little douche can't even spell.

Yo Iron noob,

First of all, you don't have any skills or mighty force.

Cuz' before this game, I already beated you twice, you were on life support

but not that it mattered

since I ate you alive with knife and fork you lifeless dork! :D

You're a tight noob, a cheapazz but yet you think you drive a Porsche?!

I despise your sort

cuz' for me you're just a tiny whore

whose life is sore, a cyberdwarf who drives a Ford,

always chargin' right away with his marsh on this fightingboard!

Here's what really happened, let's get the facts straight.

You like the brat-play so on my left I offered you a cap mate.

And yes, there he was, out of position on my weak side, the bad lane

that was filled with bombs so your marsh was done with the crap, great!

You were in my trap ape

and in no time I was up two lieuts and a serg, I was killin' ur staff straight!

I already knew two bombs as well so I decided to grab faith,

my gen became greedy and went for a random attack mate!

That's MY move, not yours cuz' you lack play.

You're just a stupid lucky blitzer, attackin' the fast way,

a sad waste, a bad taste, you're trash mate

and yet you act great with bad play

and a big mouth as well on the chat ey?! :D

Every game you played the blitz,...you're wack mate

plus you're a pathetic puss who dares to ask straight

for sortin' out his one lousy gained point in a ranked game! :D

Congratz with your stupid win dude

but I rather be a bad loser than to be a bad winner....fatal!

You are 14? I thought so,...it's also your iq, it's pretty stable

just like your weight probably,...as heavy like a dinnertable!

Correction,...you're the size of a Winnebago! :D

You're really dumb.

I can't spell kenser bitsj? I can so I thank the stars!  :D 

The only reason I spell it like this,...cuz' if not, you get censored sjit with random hearts!

Yo, I rhyme it fresh, I'm the man with bars

so go eat a di.. with your defenceless marsh! 

You pretend you are the man of war

but in fact I was ahead by far

untill my gen crashed into a bomb with a wreckless charge! :D

My text is art cuz' my brain is heck of smart

to choose the words and to connect the bars!

You're just a tiny fish, you certainely don't get respect as shark,

you think your tactic's sharp?!

Nine out of ten I beat you up with drastic scars

so take your stupid Ford, drive away slow like the fag you are

and I'll be dancin' hard

with my foot on the gaspedal in the fastest car! :D

You're right in one thing though,....I'm fun and I maintain this pact

so based on that, the reigning path

would be to face the fact

that I just clowned you for real with this entertainment act! :D

I have the greatest swag.

Yes, your brain is crap, your weight is fat,

your play is wack and I won't take it back

cuz' you're nothing more than a shameless rat.

But in the next game we clash,

you will pay it cash

and I will evade your traps,

make you sweat,

slay your deck

so you will face a mess, I will gain respect

and you'll be bleedin' on the ground with the pain instead! 

End of my flamin' rap, damn,....how insane was that?! B)

Peace,....so a handshake as lad

cuz' in the end, we're all the same in fact! :D

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#7 iron_maiden

iron_maiden

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:30 PM

All that for me, and I don't even think we played! Wow.

Unless your Donkey in disguise? Another douchebag loser I handled yesterday...

#8 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

All that for me, and I don't even think we played! Wow.

Unless your Donkey in disguise? Another douchebag loser I handled yesterday...

I'm pert you dumbazz :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#9 Ides of March

Ides of March

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:46 PM

Guldin,  I guess you could say that they did.  Both knew they were going to lose but before they disconnected, they had a few insults to hurl before disconnecting. 

#10 Ides of March

Ides of March

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:25 PM

Lol...beware of MSH1.  Another abusive player.  Just beat him.  Same flag as Goldenoor, Empires, Cpt Cook, Appleton, Dynen, meaning these accounts belong to the same player.  Same flag, style of play, lottos with the Marshall, curses and disconnects when he loses his Marshall.

#11 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

Iron_maiden AKA as one of the worst losers here on the site

you have some nerve even replying here

not only your skills set is one of the worst you also disconnecting every time you lose (and that happens a lot ) 

here is the latest one from today:

https://snag.gy/XDnsRv.jpg

• Astros 17, Master Mind and queenbee1 like this

#12 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:02 AM

Iron_maiden AKA as one of the worst losers here on the site

you have some nerve even replying here

not only your skills set is one of the worst you also disconnecting every time you lose (and that happens a lot ) 

here is the latest one from today:

https://snag.gy/XDnsRv.jpg

@waybetterthanyou

What are the markers you placed on the screenshot above? I thought using programs that keep track of known was a form a cheating. I am not surprised when disconnectors get caught this way.

As The Queen says in Hamlet: "The lady doth protest too much. Methinks."

#13 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:50 AM

ha, nice idea, marking where bombs and key pieces are/were. Quick screen shot saved to a file and you can soon start to build up a library of people's setups, though not everyone uses the same one every game I guess. Is this cheating? Yep - but how can it be stopped or even known about unless someone is silly enough to screen shot themselves doing it!

#14 Jimmy_Whispas

Jimmy_Whispas

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:26 AM

Another vote for Guldin among others .Cant  you set his score back to 100? Every time I school him ,he curses at me big time.

#15 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:14 AM

@waybetterthanyou

What are the markers you placed on the screenshot above? I thought using programs that keep track of known was a form a cheating. I am not surprised when disconnectors get caught this way.

As The Queen says in Hamlet: "The lady doth protest too much. Methinks."

this is not a marking program.. this is simply me marking on the image itself in snag.gy what I remembered from his stupid setup as a little punishment for losers like him . (until they will start ban losers that disconnect from the site - i am reporting any loser I encounter in the hall of shame + marking what ever I remember from their setup as a punishment)

#16 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

Another vote for Guldin among others .Cant  you set his score back to 100? Every time I school him ,he curses at me big time.

Guldin is known as an abuser on this site that use bad language when he lose (and in his case as well it happens a lot)

#17 WayBetterThanU

WayBetterThanU

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:18 AM

ha, nice idea, marking where bombs and key pieces are/were. Quick screen shot saved to a file and you can soon start to build up a library of people's setups, though not everyone uses the same one every game I guess. Is this cheating? Yep - but how can it be stopped or even known about unless someone is silly enough to screen shot themselves doing it!

you can see that the screen shot is on a disconnecting loser... not just screenshoting and marking ... people use your brain before posting

#18 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:24 PM

But you didn't know he was going to disconnect while you went through the game marking where key pieces were - plus your image doesn't show that he didn't return to the game, maybe he got cut off but came back. You clearly have a bad attitude and you've just shown yourself up to be a cheat - so perhaps you shouldn't be in a glass house throwing the stones, hey?

#19 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,531 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:10 PM

He could have marked the pieces after the disconnect to be fair. It is certainly a unique and regular service that WayBetterThanU provides. Still not sure how his other 40 accounts are ranked so highly though, so I'm with you on the glass houses comment.

#20 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:41 PM

He'd have had to have been very quick to do it after the disconnect - the clock shows 2.16 remaining, so the screen shot was taken after only 14 seconds of Maiden leaving. Plus he'd have to have a good memory to mark all those squares after seeing them earlier on, especially the ones that moved.

Maybe Gary can tell us if this practice is indeed acceptable or not? Maybe Way Better should forfeit this game and any others he's provided evidence of cheating in? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users