Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

thanks for all the info everyone, however all i needed to know was that he was gfk on meta. so special thanks to you xerxes and of course i remember you, we battled many times. everything else i already figured out as far as how he plays. i was very sad when gfk left meta because he was my favorite person to play as far as dueling it out goes. we played at least 30 games and probably a lot more. at first when i was a noob he beat me at least the first 10 times, then we went pretty close to 50/50 with him having the edge. i remember when he told me that it was going to be our last game and i was hoping he was only joking. of course the funnest games i ever played were against buttwheat with all of his great excuses. in fact, buttwheat is probably the funniest person i've ever known in my entire life. he should have been a stand up comedian because he was way funnier than seinfeld. lets change this topic to buttwheat's top 10 excuses. my vote will be, "that was a misclick, my son pulled my arm". lmfao!  

Edited by Guldin, 21 August 2016 - 04:24 PM.

#22 Guldin

Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:35 PM

HOW DO I DELETE THIS TOPIC?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users