MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

Why are the Dutch being so mean to the Turks???

1. It was tongue in cheek

2. I was talking about the water cannons and police dogs.

and this youtube vid  Frustrated Turks burn the wrong flag: not a Dutch one but a French one.

To be fair, they'd probably hate France too. lol

#62 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

They are calling us Nazi's... we have this pic below.

But the truth today is we learned it was a play from both Erdogan and Rutte. Our Rutte was getting desperate and about to lose the elections to the Christian Democrats, so he pulled something like this in a lot of phonecalls with Erdogan. Both benefit majorly. It brought the Dutch together, rallying behind Rutte, and the Turks together, rallying behind Erdogan. An old trick from Erdogan by the way as he has pulled something like this off many, many times before.

C6v9fK8WYAEibB1.jpg

Lo

#63 LODED DIPER

LODED DIPER

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

~~~ Purple Box ~~

I vote third party 50 % of the time. I was tricked into voting for Obama once and Bushy Jr once, but grew to hate both.

#64 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

~~~ Purple Box ~~

I vote third party 50 % of the time. I was tricked into voting for Obama once and Bushy Jr once, but grew to hate both.

What would a POTUS have to do to get you to admire him? Reagan failed to acknowledge the AIDS epidemic, came up with trickle down economic which didn't trickle down, had his own private war in Nicaragua and traded arms to Iran as well as lifting sanctions on frozen money they had overseas. He was also a staunch union man in California and he effectively broke the unions forever when he fired the Air Traffic Controllers. I am not union supporter, but when there were strong unions I don't believe there we many billionaires. He spent 3 years in office with Alzheimer's according to his son and others so please don't come back with Reagan. He doesn't deserve the deification the Rs have given him, but that is not the point.

In My Father at 100, Ron Reagan writes of a "growing sense of alarm over his father's mental condition." He recalls the presidential debate with Walter Mondale, October 1984, in which his father seemed lost and unable to articulate himself. In "Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's while president, says son," a short piece on the fracas by the British Guardian, Ron Reagan is quoted as saying: "My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, uncharacteristically lost for words. He looked tired and bewildered."

Billionaires are not the problem either. Are we all looking for a handout? Cutting taxes is nothing more than giving you money. Some seem to think that all money they make is theirs to keep except what the government confiscates. This is a fallacy. What you get to keep is what the government allows you to have to keep things operating, military buildups, Social Security, Medicare and the VA. If you want more money stop being a wage slave or ask for a raise, but don't expect tax cuts to be your path to wealth. 

There are 300 million Americans and not all pay taxes. They have nothing and yet we blame then for SNAP and Medicaid. They live in the worst housing that most of us cannot imagine living in unless we saw it on TV. The immigrants and refugees are also not to blame. They just want to work, be safe and raise a family. There are not bombs going off in our marketplace on a daily basis as they do in Iraq. A country that would supposedly welcome us as liberators and whose oil would pay for the entire endeavor. Bush lied and Obama lied, but at least Obama made things better. Ask the families of the dead soldiers. Ask those who depend on Obamacare to live and the Unemployment rate that was at 10% and when he left was at 5%.

If you are not better off after his 8 years explain to me why? Did your factory leave? Not his fault. He didn't raise taxes. He tried to make this a safer place with water and air regulations, but who needs that. Trump doesn't.

Edited by queenbee1, 14 March 2017 - 09:34 PM.

#65 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:53 AM

I'm not going to vote third party today. Probably 5th party. My neighbour is going to vote 17th party but we have dozens.

Rutte will win with big thanx to his bro Erdogan. Who is just another Trump. He called out Rotterdam a Nazi city while that city was our Dresden and completely bombed away by the Nazi's.

Then he also said we committed genocide in former Yugoslavia in the '90's and killed thousands of Muslims. Just to tease us because we've always held the Armenian genocide in front of him. More irony is that the major of Rotterdam who forbid Kaya to hold that campaign speach is called Achmed Aboutaleb. A muslim major called all the shots ;)!! How about that for prejudices ;)?

Lo

#66 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Probably 5th party. 

Turns out it was only the 6th party but it still won 10 seats and was the biggest winner... by far ;).

Lo

#67 LODED DIPER

LODED DIPER

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

I don't vote for President based on my personal finances, although the "Affordable" Care Act did do a number on a lot of my family members. I hate Obama because he dropped a bomb every 20 minutes for eight years after winning a peace prize and giving a bunch of flowery speeches. With all that bombing, you'd think he was really taking it to ISIL and Al Qaida, right? No. He was mostly bombing those who were fighting against ISIL and Al Qaida. Since he put Hillary in charge of wars for the most part, she stuffed her pockets with a lot of Saudi money to take out their enemies. Odd how often American friend Saudi Arabia sides with ISIL and Al Qaida.

#68 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

I don't vote for President based on my personal finances, although the "Affordable" Care Act did do a number on a lot of my family members. I hate Obama because he dropped a bomb every 20 minutes for eight years after winning a peace prize and giving a bunch of flowery speeches. With all that bombing, you'd think he was really taking it to ISIL and Al Qaida, right? No. He was mostly bombing those who were fighting against ISIL and Al Qaida. Since he put Hillary in charge of wars for the most part, she stuffed her pockets with a lot of Saudi money to take out their enemies. Odd how often American friend Saudi Arabia sides with ISIL and Al Qaida.

You can average it out the bombing and it sounds worse than it is. I think he was told bombing would slow down ISIL and it did, but you cannot stop a mafia by bombing them. I blame the entire US for supporting it. Where were the protests?

What did Obamacare do to your family? They didn't have to sign up. No gun was put to their heads. It helped a lot of people. If premiums went up then buy private insurance or go to work for someone who provides healthcare, but quit blaming Obama for Governors who refused to increase Medicaid and wouldn't allow a Marketplace option. Obama wanted the Public Option and to stop the madness of Health Insurance. This was all he could get. The Insurance Companies set the rates or pulled out and that is not his fault.

#69 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

17267404_1168721286586664_31348985406108

klaver.jpg

;)

Lo

#70 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

And now he's with Christiane Amanpour on CNN:

https://twitter.com/...460185029361664

FF-vvbhF_400x400.jpg

Lo

#71 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Congrats on Netherlands for doing the right thing in their voting. 

#72 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:14 AM

Jesse we can  :D  :lol:  :o  B)  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :P

Lo

#73 LODED DIPER

LODED DIPER

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

Obamacare: People probably blame Obama because he is the one who said "if you like your healthcare you can keep it." He didn't add "unless people figure out what a ripoff it is and decide to pay the penalty instead! If so we're screwed because I'm really bad at math!" 

Bombs: The point is Obama dropped 26,000 or so a year and he wasn't even bombing ISIS really. He was bombing forces that were fighting ISIS and arming terrorists that were under Al Qaeda's command.

BTW, I'm not sure how good 26,000 bombs a year is for the environment, but I'm guessing not too good.

#74 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:29 PM

not sure how good 26,000 bombs a year is for the environment

Not. Which is why the Greens don't agree with the ridiculous bombplans of The Donald. He wants to cut diplomats by over 50% but improve his bombs arsenal with 100%. So we're getting over 52.000 bombs soon. Very bad indeed.

Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users