#41 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Captain

• Moderators
  • 809 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

The very first Q on the first survey is a loaded question , and there are plenty more like it so i didn't bother completing.

'Do you think globalization should benefit corporations or 'humanity' ?  :lol:

So if you think companies should make a profit you are 'against humanity' ..... jeez 

#42 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

not

a fair chance of winning a seat

Why would you say that? Marianne says she's going for 27 seats in there. Even if it's just the 20, there'll be a few like her to enter the cabinet, so seat 24 is pretty safe ;)!!

Lo

#43 JCalla5373

JCalla5373

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

Trump v Tulsi 2020!

Gabbard on US support for ISIS and Al Qaeda
https://youtu.be/z-zO22s8nRo

#44 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

I could vote for her, sure. Much better then Clinton:);).
Lo

#45 FGP_

FGP_

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

My Political Compass Test:

Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian
: 1.02

Edited by FGP_, 16 January 2017 - 11:05 PM.

• GaryLShelton and Fairway like this

#46 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

My test said Paul for the Republicans. And now this about his father: https://mises.org/bl...ight-about-gold

It's a sad thing the Republican Party has turned into the New Communist Party. With the Pauls at the helm that would've been very different.

Lo

#47 MAGATRiUMPh

MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:46 AM

Israel and Saudi Arabia have been a major factor in the growth and development of the anti-Russian propaganda blitz.

Back in 2013, when President Obama was seeking congressional authorization for military action in Syria, AIPAC deployed hundreds of lobbyists to Capitol Hill to convince them to support him.

When the Russians moved into Syria in support of Bashar al-Assad’s government, they came into conflict with the stated objectives of Israelis, who have long sought the overthrow of the Syrian regime. Indeed, Israeli officials have openly stated that they prefer ISIS to Assad – all the better to undercut their principal adversaries in the region, Iran and Hezbollah, both of which are fighting ISIS in Syria on Assad’s behalf.

Acting in concert with AIPAC and other pro-Israel organizations, the very well-funded Saudi lobby has been another factor driving the anti-Russian campaign. The Saudis, in collaboration with the Gulf sheikhdoms, have been funding the Islamists who have been fighting to overthrow Assad, and with the Russian intervention they have an interest in pushing for a new cold war. Russia’s ties to Iran make Moscow, by extension, an enemy of the Kingdom, and, in Washington, D.C., the Saudi lobby is quietly fighting that battle.

#48 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

Only 1 week to go!

Our elections are UP.

If you want to see who are competing, check here (and tell me who you think my pick is): https://www.bloomber...m_medium=social

If you want to see the boss of one of our members here who's going to enter the Parliament:

800x-1.png

(and no, I'm not voting for the PvdD I'm afraid but our member got my sympathies).

Lo

#49 Nortrom

Nortrom

Captain

• WC Online Team
  • 823 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:37 AM

I doubt any of our forum friends would be able to pick a"favorite" based on 5 lines per party
  • sevenseas and Fairway like this

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

Follow the 3rd Online World Championship: http://forum.strateg...d-championship/

#50 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

I beg to differ. Actually, 1 line would suffice. Or one or two words. For instance, Fairway would probably pick CDA: "Christian Democrats"! He's actually my bet on prime-minister if the lefties can pull it off:

800x-1.png

Lo

#51 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

I beg to differ. Actually, 1 line would suffice. Or one or two words. For instance, Fairway would probably pick CDA: "Christian Democrats"! He's actually my bet on prime-minister if the lefties can pull it off:

800x-1.png

Ofcourse the party tags are meaningless, is he Conservative :P

Looking at your link, what about the Christian Union and Freedom Party? Where do they stand?

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#52 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Freedom Party is irrelevant. I hope they win 40 seats but nobody wants to cooperate with them so it's a big hoax party.

CU indeed is very Christian, but in the good sense. They want to feed the hungry. Shelter the fleeing. Dress the naked. Defend the children/elderly/innocent/poor. That kind of stuff which only part of Christians endorse. So this part: CU.

Lo

#53 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Freedom Party looks like a euphemism for 'the racist party'. I can see a comparison with UKIP or BNP. Very nationalist.  

It is tough to tell each party's ideological viewpoints from 3 lines. I would not be able to gauge which one is right for me. In England, I'm a moderate right winger (but not that authoritarian), so I vote conservative. 

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#54 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

And Lonello, my guess is you vote for GroenLinks. :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#55 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Well done, sevenseas. Jesse we can :)

800x-1.png

And my uncle lived in the UK for decades... he favored the Greens so I know you've got one too over there. Why don't you start voting for that one ;)??

It is tough to tell each party's ideological viewpoints from 3 lines 

It really is not. I think I can put everyone in a box, just like you did me. Fairway is truly CDA. He may like the CU but the CU is also a pacifist party. Both CU and CDA are traditional conservatives but only CDA wants to meet Trump's demands about NATO. CU likes peace, CDA war. Pure ideology. Both will enter the cabinet probably though, as they do love eachother. It's like husband and wife with them. 

• Fairway likes this
Lo

#56 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

right for me. In England, I'm a moderate right winger (but not that authoritarian) 

That's VVD. Our prime minister needs your help, sevenseas. He's about to cameron.

The rest of TC: Theo is D66. Judiciary rules and all. Every Dutch judge votes D66. Those in small businesses too. So he should vote D66. 

astros should vote PvdD. That party will serve Toby's interests best. Trust me. They will. Even American animals.

We also have a party called Jesus Lives. I think you know who should vote for that one ;).

Lo

#57 MAGATRiUMPh

MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

Why are the Dutch being so mean to the Turks???

#58 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

Yes, we are a tyrannic dictatorship over here. Just like Kaya said beneath. It's a good thing we have elections Wednesday. We'll vote away our dictator!

C6rFxabWgAMjck9.jpg

Then to show how right she is:

C6p6AH7WoAAn6Ew.jpg

Lo

#59 Nortrom

Nortrom

Captain

• WC Online Team
  • 823 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Not sure what you have been smoking, but I'd recommend staying away from it.

• Lonello likes this

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

Follow the 3rd Online World Championship: http://forum.strateg...d-championship/

#60 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,069 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

That is a strange thing to say without documentation.

My political compass is pointing West. If I can I want to move to California. There are family reasons I need Florida to be more like California. I still have two people dependent on me and I cannot leave them and start over at my age. At least Orlando and Orange County are fairly progressive. We are extremely gay friendly and I think a pot bust under an ounce is only a 100.00 fine and not a crime. Less than a traffic ticket. If Trump defunds Planned Parenthood we will step up and provide the same services.

Like I have said I like the division of the US into five zones. We have outgrown 1790 rules of governing. 1787 to be exact. The year the constitution was signed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users