The Spectre

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

ıf our rival have a bad language , or tie-beggars, or any bad behaviour.. There must be CHAT IGNORE OPTION in the game.

And ignored player cannot open chat during a game. An automatic message replied to himself/herself : 'Your message has blocked by your rival you are ignored.' 

• Fairway, Master Mind and wbf1230 like this

#2 jaimy123

jaimy123

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:23 AM

it would be even better to block negative players. for example Mysterica. he or she want no draw has a very high score because of her abusife behavior people stop playing her/him. but the problem is the cost of rank or points. while he or she should be blockt

is it an option to create an block player option

i think this is the only way to clean up this game

• The Spectre likes this

#3 TalonsHand

TalonsHand

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

Oh I second the block chat option.   I left a game I was winning because I refused to tolerate abusive behavior.  Having to screen capture the abuse save it, post it and wait for an admin decision , when I can simply choose to ignore chat.   Leave the admin decisions for unsportsmanlike like play. 

• Kernel Mustard and The Spectre like this

#4 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

Oh I second the block chat option.   I left a game I was winning because I refused to tolerate abusive behavior.  Having to screen capture the abuse save it, post it and wait for an admin decision , when I can simply choose to ignore chat.   Leave the admin decisions for unsportsmanlike like play. 

I played you a long time ago when were were both bronze–I'm happy to see your rising in the ranks!  :)

With regards to walking away from a game you are winning because of abusive chat most certainly must have been very frustrating. The single best way to deal with these horrible and ill-mannered losers is to practice doing the following after receiving abusive chat:

1) Close the BattleChat window and imagine that you have just blocked this reprobate

2) Turn off your sound and imagine that you have just told the jerk, "I've just shut you up and there's nothing you can do about it now."

3) Finish the game and make yourself the winner! Then, you do not need to imagine how great it will feel to defeat an unworthy opponent.

Until there is a better way to deal with these awful and horrible people, this is your best option in my opinion. It takes a little practice, but once you convince yourself that you have taken TOTAL CONTROL, which you most truly have done, then you will really begin to appreciate how much better it will be for you to continue defeating these morons. Besides, while they are concentrating on chatting abuse messages, you may calmly concentrate upon winning the game–already, because you will have closed the BattleChat, you have improved your odds over theirs because they are distracted with their idiotic chat–this is no joke...you have improved your odds. Please consider that the next time someone acts terribly towards you.

Take it easy, TalonsHand, and keep kicking butt!!!  :lol:

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#5 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:52 AM

In the new app you can mute the chat.
  • The Spectre likes this
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#6 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:42 PM

Is there any chance that they will employ this programming for computers and not apps?

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#7 TalonsHand

TalonsHand

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:49 AM

thanks for the responses.  Iphone app is too small for me . I bought it but don't really like it.   

• The Spectre likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users