Javier Flag

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

The Colosseum has now witnessed 53 battles take place within its sandy arenas. Each match has drawn capacity crowds, so much so  that the overflow of spectators have had to sit on the arena floor itself, contending with scorpions. Security have made sure that no-one gets too close - not just for the safety of the players (large wagers of battlecoins on the group games led the Head of Colosseum security to announce earlier this week that player assassinations were a genuine threat), but also to prevent the phenomenon known as 'courtsiding' - where spectators secretly feed players information about the set-up of their opponent through the use of coded shouts of encouragement.

The opening rounds have already provided a few upsets. yoyordy and B.E.M.HCS claimed the scalps of top-tier seeds sevenseas and josephwhite respectively, whilst Group 16 is wide open after SilverFox defeated astros and Hercules 1926 overcame zoografos. And finally after over 40 matches without one, mrbrainiac and hondjekpaitein provided the first tie of the tournament.

Week 4 will be the busiest week of the tournament, with approximately 35 matches scheduled to take place as a number of players return from holiday. Due to maths, that's 5 a day for the next week. Needless to say, there's always some epic battle going on in The Colosseum.

On a more personal note, a number of readers have enquired about the identity of Final Fantasy, which remains a mystery. Years ago I assumed he was dead. Final Fantasy, a rival journalist (spy) meant to assassinate me after I penned an expose which suggested that his company was wasting paper and manipulating readership ratings. I had him cornered with two pieces and had just unleashed a scout in his direction when my opponent disconnected - I never saw the piece revealed and over time had simply assumed that he met an uneventful death in that forgotten corner of a Stratego Board. Recent spottings have caused me to re-think, as I come to the realisation that my life is still under threat after all these years. My guard is up and my senses, just like all the players participating here in the Champions League, are on full alert.

This seems like a good moment to run a competition here at The Pioneer. For a chance to win ringside seats to the Champions League Final - just who is Final Fantasy?

This is Javier Flag, undercover maverick reporter of The Pioneer bringing you the action from The Colosseum. 

#22 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 978 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:25 PM

Wouldn't it great if Jumbo had an Arena just for tournaments? 

Edited by queenbee1, 28 August 2016 - 06:31 PM.

• maxroelofs and hondjekapitein like this

#23 scottrussia

scottrussia

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

On a hot humid day, Spartan Warriors marched west to the kingdom of Don Mitsos.  He had heard of our great uprising against CFLAG and our stunning victory over his ally JohnK.1980.  But he believed that because Maxroelofs had managed to ward off our advance army that he had nothing to fear.

When we offered peace terms to Don, his emmisaries laughed in Spartan Warriors face.  The great Don fears no one we were told.  Besides, we have our mighty ally CFLAG marching to our kingdom this very hour.  Soon you Spartan Warriors will be overrun!!!!!!

Spartan Warrios did not march for a week to merely take in the sites and leave.  Spartan Warriors dispatched a battalion to hold off any attempt by CFLAG to enter the battle, but we really didn't believe CFLAG wanted anything to do with Spartan Warriors.

Soon, Don Mitsos sent his army out to meet Spartan Warriors.  Many a trap was set!!!!  Don Mitsos seemed to be gaining the early advantage.  But Spartan Warriors bravely marched into the heart of the enemy (no we didn't "lotto").  This seemed to rattle Don's troops and his attack started to fall apart.  Once he realized my marshall had marched all the way through his army he attacked our right flank.  But Spartan Warriors cleverly shifted our army to that flank and started to inflict casaulties on the enemy.  Soon Don's general was trapped deep in Spartan Warrior territory.  Our spies told us that Don Mitsos's army was still in shock at the brave march by Spartan Warriors - pure madness his generals were overheard saying.  Our scouts smartly found his Marshall.  And Spartan Warriors planned the attack that would turn the tide!!!

Spartan Warriors sent a small contingent to his left flank.  Don made the fateful decision to not attack.  Soon Spartan Warriors maneuvered our powerful battalion to the center of the field.  And suddenly Don was faced with a dilemma.  He remembered the earlier march.  He knew Spartan Warriors have no fear......................  And soon Spartan Warriors had broken through the defenses and inflicted heavy casualties upon Don Mitsos's army. 

Spartan Warriors now had the advantage.  But Don Mitsos's army was fighting savagely.  They still believed the mighty CFLAG and his army might arrive and save the day.  But on this day Spartan Warriors were patient and slowly exploited our advantage.  Twice Spartan Warriors attacked the left flank and inflicted casualties.  Including the final miner in Don's army!  Then Spartan Warriors correctly finished the battle and what was left of Don's army surrendered as his headquarter's were being overrun!!!

A brave fight by one of CFLAG's strongest allies.  But in the end.......................................................Victory for Spartan Warriors!  But lest anyone think we are resting......... all should know that.........................

SPARTAN WARRIORS ARE ON THE MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------​-------------------------

Yellow,

You have seen your allies fall!!!!  You have seen that CFLAG is not coming to your defense!!!!!  Think of your kingdom.  Think of your countrymen and women!!!!!!  Choose peace and prosperity under the flag of Spartan Warriors.  You don't have much time to choose.  Remain with the crumbling alliance and face certain doom at the hands of Spartan Warriors...... or enjoy a new dawn and reinvigorate your kingdom under the fair and honest rule of Spartan Warriors.

Choose wisely and quickly!!!!!  Because everyone knows...........................................................................................................

Spartan Warriors are on the March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lonello, cflag and GeneralPlatinski like this

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#24 Yellowhat

Yellowhat

Sergeant

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 282 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

I have one question: why is your name scottrussia and why do you call your army spartan warriors if you are from the US?

• GaryLShelton likes this
Yellowhat is the literally translation of my surname.

#25 scottrussia

scottrussia

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:45 AM

Yellow,

Spartan Warriors have marched into your kingdom!!!!  Your outer defenses have crumbled.  We know now that you haven't paid your troops in 2 months!!!!!  They willingly surrendered to Spartan Warriors and pledged to live in peace and even fight for Spartan Warriors if needed.

Soon our main force will be upon you.  And you have one question......... about names????????????

Soon your countrymen will feel the ground shake as our army marches in.  Fear runs through your citizens veins!!!!  All know of the fierce Spartan Warrior attack!!!!!   Once you thought you had allies in John, Max and Don and CFLAG..... but now John and Don's kingdoms lay in ruins...... Max refused to march to aid Don having had more than enough of Spartan Warriors.  CFLAG has marched where?????  Not to aid his allies!!!!!  You stand all alone!!!!

Ask yourself a much more important question!!!  Do I care about my kingdom and its citizens?  If the answer is yes, then you need to settle for peace under Spartan rule.  Rumors of a revolt are rampant in your kingdom and its likely that the mighty Spartan Warrior army invasion will be the last straw for your beleaguered populace!!!

You don't have much time to choose, because...........Spartan Warriors are on the March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lonello, cflag and GeneralPlatinski like this

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#26 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,750 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

Lo's army is shocked to learn Spartan Warriors even travelling lightyears to seek trouble.

We thought we were safe on Jupiter's 15th moon but now the atmosphere is fluctuating, caused by scouts of these angry Warriors.

News of the day is Io has become the most volcanically active object in the solar system. This was discovered by the successor of Pioneer: http://www.nasa.gov/...s-volcanic-moon

Word is texaspete is coming to our rescue, spitting fire at the Warriors from a large eight-meter Gemini North telescope called the Texas Echelon Cross Echelle Spectrograph (TEXES). He noticed trouble when Io’s atmosphere began to deflate as temperatures dropped from -235 degrees Fahrenheit in sunlight to -270 degrees Fahrenheit during eclipse. 

• scottrussia and cflag like this
Lo

#27 Yellowhat

Yellowhat

Sergeant

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 282 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:30 AM

Yellow,

Spartan Warriors have marched into your kingdom!!!!  Your outer defenses have crumbled.  We know now that you haven't paid your troops in 2 months!!!!!  They willingly surrendered to Spartan Warriors and pledged to live in peace and even fight for Spartan Warriors if needed.

Soon our main force will be upon you.  And you have one question......... about names????????????

Soon your countrymen will feel the ground shake as our army marches in.  Fear runs through your citizens veins!!!!  All know of the fierce Spartan Warrior attack!!!!!   Once you thought you had allies in John, Max and Don and CFLAG..... but now John and Don's kingdoms lay in ruins...... Max refused to march to aid Don having had more than enough of Spartan Warriors.  CFLAG has marched where?????  Not to aid his allies!!!!!  You stand all alone!!!!

Ask yourself a much more important question!!!  Do I care about my kingdom and its citizens?  If the answer is yes, then you need to settle for peace under Spartan rule.  Rumors of a revolt are rampant in your kingdom and its likely that the mighty Spartan Warrior army invasion will be the last straw for your beleaguered populace!!!

You don't have much time to choose, because...........Spartan Warriors are on the March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very afraid of the spartan warriors!

Edited by Yellowhat, 03 September 2016 - 09:32 AM.

Yellowhat is the literally translation of my surname.

#28 Javier Flag

Javier Flag

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:31 PM

The Colosseum has livened up as we approach Week 5. Much of the early uneasiness around this historic amphitheatre has dissipated as a number of potential champions have qualification from the Group Stage in their sights. I now take a group by group look at the contenders for qualification.

Group 1

4 of the 5 players are still in contention for a place in the last 32. Spaher, along with tournament favourite Hielco have both won 2/2. If panther65 fails to win today's match against Hielco then he would need Spaher to lose both his remaining games. IOLAUS1926 can still qualify with a victory against Spaher next week. A 3 way tie for second place is still a possibility in this group.

Group 2

Nortrom and Moghedien play next week with the winner taking top spot in the group. Should Nortrom triumph, then LAZZLO and Moghedien will have the opportunity to stake second place when they meet in the final week. The Prof has an outside chance of qualifying if he wins both his final games, but would need results elsewhere to go his way.

Group 3

Still all to play for in Group 3. Floydas24 need a win in today's game against Lonello to keep hopes alive. 

Group 4

8 points could be enough to be involved in a qualification play-off with much still to be decided. Bizevr must beat texaspete09 next week to retain a chance of qualifying.

Group 5

Will Wallace heads the standings in this group with 2 wins from 2.  If njphillips12 can cause an upset next week then the group is wide open. If not, then danis_p_gr can qualify with a win against Fairway, who himself still has a chance of qualifying with a couple of wins.

Group 6

This group has proved the most even of the tournament. All players have between 7 and 10 points after 2 or 3 games with no player managing to win twice yet. Great Manos plays sevenseas this coming week in a pivotal game.

Group 7

With 3 wins from 3, spyros77 has guaranteed qualification from the group. Only mrbrainiac can win the group ahead of spyros77, as these two meet next week. Anyone else can still qualify with wins from here on.

Group 8

Napoleon 1er isn't quite out of sight, even with 3 wins from 3. Silent Slayer can reach 19 points, and KARAISKAKIS can better it, but will have to beat Napoleon 1er in their upcoming crunch match. Vap0r and queenbee1 are still in the running if they win their remaining games.

Group 9

Grizzlybaer officially takes 1st place in this group. leppie needs only a draw against The Maestro next week to take second. The Maestro can finish ahead of leppie with a win, but if that happens Luckypapa still has a chance of tying for second should he upset Grizlybaer.

Group 10

CLEVERMIND is already qualified with 3 wins from 3. A draw in either of his last two games would be enough for Enigma to qualify, but both gmits and morias have a shot at qualification if they can win their last two.

Group 11

4 of the 5 players can still qualify from Group 11. If dutchkillers fails to beat Aris1970 next week, then Sgt. Blkdog needs one more win to guarantee qualification. Jakehaar is still in contention, but needs results to go his way elsewhere.

Group 12

Still a very open group, with 14 points likely to be enough for a tie for second at the least. One more win for maxroelofs should put him out of reach at the top of the group.

Group 13

With Carlo Magno out, there's a somewhat anti-climactic end to GaryLShelton's qualification hopes. Brainysmurf and trickz have both qualified - but their game this coming week is by no means a dead rubber, as both will be seeking to take top spot in the group and secure a potentially easier draw in the last 32.

Group 14

B.E.M.HCS has an opportunity to win the group with a draw or better against --Wogomite--. Everyone can still qualify, though there's a good chance of some qualification play-offs in this group.

Group 15

A win for THEE_ASSASSIN against TheOptician next week would be enough to take top spot in the group. Likewise a win for TheOptician would likely be enough to qualify, whilst robmatthews15 and zanter55 can both still qualify with wins in their last games.

Group 16

SilverFox has wrapped up qualification in this group - only zoografos can still take top spot. The decisive match in this group sees zoografos take on astros - a second defeat for either of these two may put an end to their hopes of qualification. Both Hercules1926 and MIMIS69 also remain in contention.

-------

My souvenir Colosseum fountain pen has come to an inky death - time for a Marmite sandwich. See you next time, readers.

Edited by Javier Flag, 04 September 2016 - 02:32 PM.

• GaryLShelton, Napoleon 1er, THEE_ASSASSIN and 2 others like this

#29 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,137 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

Soon you Spartan Warriors will be overrun!!!!!!

Many a trap was set!!!! 

Our scouts smartly found his Marshall.  And Spartan Warriors planned the attack that would turn the tide!!!

He knew Spartan Warriors have no fear...................... 

Then Spartan Warriors correctly finished the battle and what was left of Don's army surrendered as his headquarter's were being overrun!!!

A brave fight by one of CFLAG's strongest allies.  But in the end.......................................................Victory for Spartan Warriors!  But lest anyone think we are resting......... all should know that.........................

SPARTAN WARRIORS ARE ON THE MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------​-------------------------

Yellow,

allies fall!!!! 
not coming to your defense!!!!! 
Think of your countrymen and women!!!!!! 
at the hands of Spartan Warriors......
Choose wisely and quickly!!!!! 
Because everyone knows...........................................................................................................

Spartan Warriors are on the March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, can we start a fund to send scottrussia a new exclamation point, dot, and bolding key for his birthday? :D
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#30 dairou

dairou

New Recruit

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:00 AM

Onkruid vergaat niet.

Vrije meningsuiting tot ik doodval.

Tot binnenkort! ;)

#31 yoyordy

yoyordy

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:49 PM

Onkruid vergaat niet.

Vrije meningsuiting tot ik doodval.

Tot binnenkort! ;)

Wat bedoel je en waarom praat je Nederlands?

My name is Daniël, but my account name is yoyordy. Yo is a word for 'hi' en Yordy is a name.

#32 yoyordy

yoyordy

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

Everyone, can we start a fund to send scottrussia a new exclamation point, dot, and bolding key for his birthday? :D

Yes good idea  :D  :)

My name is Daniël, but my account name is yoyordy. Yo is a word for 'hi' en Yordy is a name.

#33 The Maestro

The Maestro

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:33 PM

Maybe not the official group of death but when I saw the draw of Group 9 I knew it would be a tough road to the next round. 2 Players of approx 900 (Grizzlybaer and leppie) and two guys who were victims of the seeding by ELO, as both LuckyPapa and I have not played an ELO-match in 2 years or so. 

I lost my first match versus Griz, so I had to beat LP last weekend. I was doing fine and everything was under control until suddenly I just gave away my advantage. It then became a very tough battle and we ended in a draw. That was a pretty bad result for me (nd him) and I was quite sure that was it for both of us.

Today I had to play Leppie. He is a defensive player and only needed a draw where I needed a win. He played it exactly as he should and things were pretty even. He was trading every piece he could and that was of course to his advantage. Somehow I got some minimal advantage (a major vs a captain). Then I did the Maestro special. I went after that miner that had moved earlier and jumped it with my Major. Leppie didn't even run away. Maybe because it was not a miner but a bomb. After looking at my screen for 2 minutes I continued the game and he traded off more pieces. Somehow it ended up as a miners vs miners match and by pure luck mine were positioned a little better and I took his flag and won! Pretty amazing.

I want to thank my 3 opponents for a very nice atmosphere and finishing our games so fast. I had pretty busy weeks and very little time and you all were very helpful and flexible.

So KARAISKAKIS I did all I needed to do, now it is up to you! This Sunday, 9/11, 18.00 GMT the world is watching you! I will be rooting for you to beat that boring Swiss guy, but YOU have to beat him, you HAVE to win.

Because it is time for HISTORY; the most important and heated match in the history of this game. Forget about the rest of this CL, forget about the WCO, forget about the 2014 Greek Team Medals, forget about the first ever Greek world Champion (although I want to congratulate Sekertziss on that!), forget about the "epic" battles between Hielco, Nortrom, playa1, Ace72, M2C etc, it all means NOTHING! Cflag vs scotty is child's play (yes we know you are on the march, but now move over amateurs!) 

You had to wait almost FIFTY years and now YOU can make it happen. This is your dream, this is your OLYMPIC match, this is your early birthday present. If you beat Napoleon in "Totos Revenge match" you can finally rightfully claim that your brought this game to the next level! When KARAISKAKIS and The Maestro will meet for the VERY FIRST TIME EVER it will be epic. Over THREE YEARS in the making. I am sure you can and WILL promote this most historic match ever all over Greece. It would be ridiculous if that match would not lead to a national holiday in Greece, so that the entire country can watch this. You can start making phonecalls and maybe guys like Aris can fly in or already start driving. I expect (and demand) full Internet cafes, at least six guys per screen, full use of skype, etc.

So you MUST NOT FAIL this Sunday; it is ALL in your hands. A loss will lead to Grizzly and if you survive that Hielco!!! But most of all, you will be responsible for the biggest let down in history. So get ready, stay concentrated, if needed, read back all the files you saved and think of all the trouble you had to go through to get some (personal) info. Now is your moment!

I can not give you any tips on how to beat Napoleon as I fell asleep the few times we played. So maybe you should just drink a lot of coffee and have some friends come over. Or maybe you somehow found/tracked NDJ, who had remarkable knowledge of Napoleons style (very remarkable, since he had been absent for 2 years), I am pretty sure he is willing to help you.

When that game starts this Sunday just know that I am rooting for you to win....

That should be enough!

• KARAISKAKIS, scottrussia, TheOptician and 1 other like this

#34 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

So KARAISKAKIS I did all I needed to do, now it is up to you! This Sunday, 9/11, 18.00 GMT the world is watching you! I will be rooting for you to beat that boring Swiss guy, but YOU have to beat him, you HAVE to win.

Because it is time for HISTORY; the most important and heated match in the history of this game. Forget about the rest of this CL, forget about the WCO, forget about the 2014 Greek Team Medals, forget about the first ever Greek world Champion (although I want to congratulate Sekertziss on that!), forget about the "epic" battles between Hielco, Nortrom, playa1, Ace72, M2C etc, it all means NOTHING! Cflag vs scotty is child's play (yes we know you are on the march, but now move over amateurs!) 

You had to wait almost FIFTY years and now YOU can make it happen. This is your dream, this is your OLYMPIC match, this is your early birthday present. If you beat Napoleon in "Totos Revenge match" you can finally rightfully claim that your brought this game to the next level! When KARAISKAKIS and The Maestro will meet for the VERY FIRST TIME EVER it will be epic. Over THREE YEARS in the making. I am sure you can and WILL promote this most historic match ever all over Greece. It would be ridiculous if that match would not lead to a national holiday in Greece, so that the entire country can watch this. You can start making phonecalls and maybe guys like Aris can fly in or already start driving. I expect (and demand) full Internet cafes, at least six guys per screen, full use of skype, etc.

So you MUST NOT FAIL this Sunday; it is ALL in your hands. A loss will lead to Grizzly and if you survive that Hielco!!! But most of all, you will be responsible for the biggest let down in history. So get ready, stay concentrated, if needed, read back all the files you saved and think of all the trouble you had to go through to get some (personal) info. Now is your moment!

I can not give you any tips on how to beat Napoleon as I fell asleep the few times we played. So maybe you should just drink a lot of coffee and have some friends come over. Or maybe you somehow found/tracked NDJ, who had remarkable knowledge of Napoleons style (very remarkable, since he had been absent for 2 years), I am pretty sure he is willing to help you.

When that game starts this Sunday just know that I am rooting for you to win....

That should be enough!

Τhe best post I have read in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Thanks Maetsro I will do my best to beat this swiiss guy . Despite our differences in past I thank you from the depth of my heart for this historical post.  

Daniel prepare yourself for a historical game!!!!! :angry:  Sunday 18,00 gmt a game which probably will finished on Monday  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#35 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,199 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:31 PM

As much as I don't like to admit it, that is a cracking post from The Maestro. A game that has to be recorded and engraved on the Colosseum walls.

#36 The Maestro

The Maestro

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:41 PM

Τhe best post I have read in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Thanks Maetsro I will do my best to beat this swiiss guy . Despite our differences in past I thank you from the depth of my heart for this historical post.  

Daniel prepare yourself for a historical game!!!!! :angry:  Sunday 18,00 gmt a game which probably will finished on Monday  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

EDIT: If that game ends in a draw you will have to play him again (immediately??). So you better take Monday off, just to be sure. The rules now have the option of Quick Arena Penalty Shootout if that second match ends in a draw again. So you can try and break the 9 1/2 hour record there as well. And you know who to turn to for advice on that (as well).

Edited by The Maestro, 08 September 2016 - 07:01 AM.

#37 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,137 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:52 PM

As much as I don't like to admit it, that is a cracking post from The Maestro. A game that has to be recorded and engraved on the Colosseum walls.

Begrudgingly, maybe, but I'll say nice, exciting post as well. :)
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#38 The Prof

The Prof

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,431 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:50 AM

While we're on the topic, I'd like to tell Moghedien that he must beat Nortrom this week!  A loss and sadly, yours truly is eliminated!  No pressure Moghedien, but you have to come through with the game of your life!  Then next week I can give Nortrom the meaningful revenge match he has been waiting for since our Dec. '14 Div. 1 battle.

#39 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,906 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

Hahaha ... now we see the reality ... the greatest dutch and greek friends this website has ever seen supporting each others for stratego world domination ... they want to arrange a deadly association against Switzerland' stratego outsider.... keep laughing all! .... karaiskakis will be wiped out sunday evening ... this event will be retransmitted in worldvision on this channel for all to see that ... unless of course karaiskakis doesn't want his defeat to be shown publicly ...
...and of course this Maestro's manipulation is only because he fears to get matched against Napoleon 1er in next round ... karaikakis is much easier he is right on that ... everybody reading this will immediately understand all these dirty plans and stratagemes ...
... have fun on stratego.com!
  • The Prof and scottrussia like this

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#40 dairou

dairou

New Recruit

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:27 AM

let's face it,.....i'm the one who you fear the most and that's also the reason they threw me out of the tournament :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users