• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:40 PM

He just 'left' the people :).

... That's his right
  • Don_Homer likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#122 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Tournament Manager
  • 3,460 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

These ‘jokes’ are leading us nowhere
  • rgillis783 likes this

#123 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:44 PM

... That's his right

But there is no one left :P

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#124 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:03 PM

you are right but I say: follow the boss .. go left .... like on this video! :lol:

https://www.youtube....h?v=p-9-3DtUzug

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#125 Dobby125

Dobby125

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:30 AM

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. 
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." 
The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. 
The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. 
"Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." 
The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" 
The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

• GaryLShelton and rgillis783 like this

My Youtube Stratego Channel: https://www.youtube....cGDvlZZkGbgq0LA

#126 Y731

Y731

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Meet Ronnie Jr., the worst salesman and best Stratego player you'll ever find... 

https://www.facebook...53924748825395/

• TheOptician, Morx, texaspete09 and 5 others like this

#127 dutchkillers

dutchkillers

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:04 PM

a men walks to a farmer.he says the cows in the Meadow do have delicious milk.says the farmer i onley have bulls in the meadow

• rgillis783 and Sorrow like this

First lesson dutch wins second lesson first learn lesson one.dutch the warrior

#128 Dobby125

Dobby125

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:03 AM

Late one night a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his ribs.
"Give me your money," he demanded.
Indignant, the affluent man replied, "You can’t do this – I’m a US Congressman!"
"In that case," replied the robber, "Give me MY money!"

• Nortrom, rgillis783 and Napoleon 2ème like this

#129 Dobby125

Dobby125

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:05 AM

https://uploads.disq...47eb2b37abd.jpg

• Nortrom likes this

#130 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,682 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 April 2019 - 10:09 AM

WiSw6P2.png

Edited out one word as I wouldn't want to step on GLS's toes

• rgillis783 and TemplateRex like this

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#131 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 April 2019 - 10:54 PM

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." "I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" replies Watson. "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe." But what does it tell you, Holmes?" Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone has stolen our tent!"

• 1776British Side likes this

#132 andreas94

andreas94

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 07 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=0pJYuYKjnBI

• mirmidonas.gr likes this

#133 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:23 PM

A robber breaks into a house while the residents are away one dark night. Eager to see what he can loot, he quickly starts searching through cupboards and dressers, grabbing valuables with a trained eye. Suddenly, he hears a voice come out of nowhere. “Jesus is watching you.” The criminal jumps, scared the residents are back, and freezes. After a few minutes of silence however, he assumes it was his imagination, and goes back to robbing. A couple minutes pass, before once again, the voice returns. “Jesus is watching you.” Quite confused, the thief searches the house and checks the front door, but nothing pops out as unusual. He finally decides to move rooms, and finds a parrot, but ignores it. Before he can begin to do anything, someone speaks again, “Jesus is watching you.” The robber realized it was the parrot talking! Going to the parrot, he asks it, “Are you the one who’s been talking to me?” The parrot responds, “Yes.” The thief couldn’t believe it. So, he asks another question. “What is your name?” “Ismael.” the parrot replies. The man scoffed. “What type of idiot names a parrot Ismael?” The parrot speaks yet again, “The same type of idiot that names a Rottweiler Jesus.”  :) 

• GaryLShelton, Fairway and 1776British Side like this

#134 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

funny-jokes-life-after-death-boss-employ

• Napoleon 1er and UnladenSwallow like this

#135 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

A married woman is having an affair. Whenever her lover comes over, she puts her nine year old son in the closet. One day, the woman hears a car in the driveway and puts her lover in the closet with her son.

Inside the closet, the little boy says, "It's dark in here, isn't it?"

"Yes it is," the man replies.

"You wanna buy a baseball?" the little boy asks.

"No thanks," the man replies.

"I think you do want to buy a baseball," the little extortionist continues.

"OK. How much?" the man replies, after considering the position he was in.

"Twenty-five dollars," the little boy replies.

"TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?!" the man repeats. "That's awful expensive", but because of the position he was in, agreed to the price.

The following week, the lover is visiting the woman again when she hears a car in the driveway, and again places her lover in the closet with her little boy.

"It's dark in here, isn't it?" the boy starts off.

"Yes it is," replies the man.

"Wanna buy a baseball glove?" the little boy asks.

"OK. How much?" the hiding lover responds, acknowledging his disadvantage.

"Fifty dollars," the boy replies, and the transaction is completed.

The next weekend, the little boy's father says, "Hey, son. Go get your ball and glove and we'll play some catch."

"I can't. I sold them," replies the little boy.

"How much did you get for them?" asks the father, expecting to hear the profit in terms of lizards and candy.

"Seventy-five dollars," the little boy says.

"SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?! That's thievery! I'm taking you to the church right now. You must confess your sin and ask for forgiveness,"the father explains as he hauls the child away.

At the church, the little boy goes into the confessional, draws the curtain, sits down, and says "It's dark in here, isn't it?"

"Don't you start that crap in here," the priest says. :)

• roeczak and TemplateRex like this

#136 Losermaker

Losermaker

Captain

• Moderators
  • 935 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

A kid asked his dad, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on."

The child then went to his mum, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now."

The child ran back to his dad and said, "You lied to me!" His old man replied, "Nah mate, your mum was just talking about her side of the family."

• Fairway, TemplateRex, Sorrow and 1 other like this

#137 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Three Aussie guys, Shane, Ricky and Jeff, were working on a high-rise building project in Wagga Wagga.  Unfortunately, Shane falls off the scaffolding and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Ricky says, 'Someone should go and tell his wife.'
Jeff says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters. 
Ricky says, 'Where did you get that, Jeff?' 
'Shane's wife gave it to me.'

Ricky continues, 'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?'

'Well not exactly,' Jeff said. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Shane's widow".' 
She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.'

And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are.' :D

• Losermaker likes this

#138 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,682 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

2ZIbEFm.png

• Fairway, texaspete09, UnladenSwallow and 1 other like this

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#139 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Summer almost here --Sharks are no joke but here ya go...

A rich millionaire decides to throw a massive party for his 50th birthday, so during this party he grabs the microphone and he announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it. 'I will give away anything of mine, to the man who swims across that pool and lives.' So the party continues with no events in the pool, until suddenly, there is a great splash and all the guests of the party run to the pool to see what has happened. In the pool is a man and he is swimming as hard as he can, and the fins come out of the water and the jaws are snapping and this guy just keeps on going and the sharks are gaining on him and this guy reaches the end and he gets out of the pool, tired and soaked. The millionaire grabs the microphone and says, 'I am a man of my word, anything of mine I will give, my Ferrari's, my house, absolutely anything, for you are the bravest man I have ever seen. So sir what will it be?' the millionaire asks. The guy grabs the microphone and says, 'Why don't we start with the name of the bastard that pushed me in!'    :D 

• Losermaker and PHAETHOΝ like this

#140 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 days ago

I was chatting with a noble Greek warrior during a match and we chatted about the beach. Summer is here in the States so I dug this one up-- I hope you enjoy.  :D

The Beach: Our first day at a resort my wife and I decided to hit the beach. When I went back to our room to get something to drink, one of the hotel maids was making our bed. I grabbed my cooler and was on my way out when I paused and asked, "Can we drink beer on the beach?" "Sure," she said, "but I have to finish the rest of the rooms beforehand." 
93643ab3869b16965a22a3690fed5e8d.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users