smh315

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hi, so this has been happening for over a month now, when I log in, the screen stays on "Loading Stratego...Please Wait". I can let it run for hours and it never gets past this screen. I've deleted my cache and cookies, tried on 4 different browsers and 3 different computers on 3 different networks, and I can't seem to figure out why nothing will load. I've tried it with proxies/VPNs and without. I also even created a brand new account in case there was something wrong with my original account, and the same thing. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any suggestions? Thank you!

#2 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

This happened to me once several months after I first began, in July of 2014, it never got past the "loading stratego" stage, and of course, as you say, I too left it alone overnight, through the day, ect., it wouldn't load. I then installed Google Chrome (I was using Explorer on Windows 7) and it immediately loaded.

However you also mention you have used several different browsers, so this is not your problem.

One thing I would suggest is to go to your local library, if they have computers, and see if it will load there. Then pending on the results of this we will know if it is your location/ ect.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!

Fairway

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#3 smh315

smh315

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:25 PM

HI Fairway, thanks for your reply. I've used computers at my place of work, at my house, and at a friend's house with the same result. 

#4 smh315

smh315

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

HI Fairway, thanks for your reply. I've used computers at my place of work, at my house, and at a friend's house with the same result. 

#5 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,830 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

It's probably to do with the firewalls and all of that I guess.

Lo

#6 smh315

smh315

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:59 PM

Nope, I tried that and completely disabled the firewall, I also set up a virtual DMZ on my network and it didn't connect there from there either. It's really frustrating. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users