snicklefritz

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:00 PM

is there now way to rid myself of the kiddie music and graphics? just wish to play the game free of uncessary  distractions. thanks

Edited by snicklefritz, 24 June 2016 - 08:03 PM.

• Chewtoy likes this

#2 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,250 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

is there now way to rid myself of the kiddie music and graphics? just wish to play the game free of uncessary  distractions. thanks

You play on mobile, right?

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#3 snicklefritz

snicklefritz

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:50 PM

no, on pc. I figured out how to mute. Now, for the more critical issue. Must we slide around, slashing swords and exploding the entire game? Please bare with me. I'm old school at this fancy schmancy site. I mean, i understand that you got to compete with "Tanks" and the excitement of "X Box 36" and all, but this IS, after all, a simple, classic board game. I got a loss today and can't figure out how THAT happened, nor the other loss i've apparently incurred.  I think it had something to do with leaving a game before setup? Didn't mean to join them. I somehow find myself in games while clicking around the many chat sites, and game options and various icons and whatnots.  Can i get those two losses deleted?   thanks

Edited by snicklefritz, 24 June 2016 - 09:32 PM.

#4 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,250 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

no, on pc. I figured out how to mute. Now, for the more critical issue. Must we slide around, slashing swords and exploding the entire game? Please bare with me. I'm old school at this fancy schmancy site. I mean, i understand that you got to compete with "Tanks" and the excitement of "X Box 36" and all, but this IS, after all, a simple, classic board game. I got a loss today and can't figure out how THAT happened, nor the other loss i've apparently incurred.  I think it had something to do with leaving a game before setup? Didn't mean to join them. I somehow find myself in games while clicking around the many chat sites, and game options and various icons and whatnots.  Can i get those two losses deleted?   thanks

The only thing you can do about the losses is to reset your account (so back to 0-0 100 ELO). You can reset your account by emailing "customercare@stratego.com".

Now in the bottom left corner, there's a handy button called "settings" and if you click on that, you can turn off the sound (swords clashing, pieces moving) and also turn off the music. However you must still see the swords clashing, ect, everything else you don't like.

If you don't like the pc version, thank the Lord you didn't get the mobile version, you would absolutely hate it.

• Lonello likes this
I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#5 Vap0r

Vap0r

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:08 PM

Once you click "Search" and a game is found, you cannot back out without a Draw (located in bottom left, usually Red, button).

Players are automatically put into an open General Chat (1-20) and only contribute to who can see your lobby chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users